Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Cliff Caves Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:16 pm
User Image

Homes, safe havens or hid outs it dose not matter. Many of the beast that roam the lands come here to sleep or find and place way from thing hunting them. Howls of wolves or crys of demons echo there the caves like rings on water. Be carful where you sleep though or you might be a night snack.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:15 am
User Image
Sky

As sky got to the caves she rubbed her nose. Some where all ready fulled with some people sleeping in them or hiding take your pick. Using her noise she went and found a cave that was dry an roomy for them all. Putting the little ones down on come rocks she went to find some wood and made a fire. She still wished she could have gotten them to the castle but it was to late now.

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Auto Vampire Kitten

Shy Kitten

15,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:35 am
User Image User Image
aida incent

◕ ω ◕

================ ================

Upon arriving at the caves, Kaida leapt onto one of the many rocks glancing about. "Thank you Sky!" she smiled before leaping from the rock to start off a few paces, curious about the cave "I wonder how deep these caverns go.." speaking to no in particular. It had been somewhat of an eventful day. The dragoness let out a small yawn sitting down on her bottom, using her paw to rub her eyes. "Ah, Sky need any help?!" speaking up with a tilt of her head.

Devossy

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:36 am
Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

User Image
Lily & Lucy
Lucy and Lily looked around the caves. Lucy let go of Lily's hand and set to creating defenses around the cave. She used her light to create a barrier and added several layers to make it stronger. Their group would be able to pass through, but anyone else would be repelled. "That should keep us safe," she said. "No one but us can get through that barrier. It's not perfect, but it should do for tonight."

User Image  

Dameon Black
Crew

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:43 am
User Image
Sky

"No every thing is done" sky said smiling as she lend back against the wall of the cave. It had been a long day and she was ready for sleep now. The fire was going and would last some time before she would have to put some more wood on it. "thank you Lucy at lest now we can sleep with out worrying" she said

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:52 am
User Image User Image
aida incent

◕ ω ◕

Kaida watched as the two females were at work, impressed by the barrier that Lucy put up. Her ears twitched back at Sky, nodding her head in understanding that everything was done. "Yessss, thank you Lucy so much!" she grinned. The purple fluff laid out where she was at, watching the fire flicker about, it was mesmerizing.. "So.. What is this castle like?" she asked curiously.

Devossy

Dameon Black

Auto Vampire Kitten

Shy Kitten

15,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:38 am
User Image
Sky

"Ruins but it roomy and the person who runs it is not bed" sky said as she closed her eyes, "been there only once a long time ago when I need a safe place to heal a wound." She closed her eyes ready for a good sleep. One which she need.

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:35 pm
Tsuki

User Image

Tsuki moved into the cave after them all keeping his distance as he stayed near a far wall. He smiled looking at them as he then looked down. He chuckled at them all as he continued smiling saying nothing. He snapped his nine tails out as he rubbed them together producing black flames around himself to keep warm. He wasn't going to go near them or let them near him for that matter.

Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:43 pm
Gin

User Image

Gin smiled as he followed after his mate. His mate Ren and him had taken an exit in his cave in the Zombie Lands through the Cliff Caves. He walked along as he could smell some odd smells up ahead of them. Not only that but smells of flames. Almost like someone had set up camp or something of the sort. He turned a small corner as he noticed a small hole in the all noticing his target. The Nogitsune his tails out and all. "We found him."

Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:51 pm
"and a were, some children and magic blocking us from going in but I don't think it matter's" Ren said smiling as she looked in, "Hello darling how are you all this fine night." she grinned with fanges as she watched Sky shift in to her wolf form and growl at them as she went and nugged the little one to the far back of the cave. "were only here for the fox nothing more" she said

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black]

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:05 pm
Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

User Image
Lily & Lucy
Lucy smiled and nodded at them. "Glad to be of assistance," she said. She frowned as she heard Ren's voice, immediately recognizing it. She stepped to the front of the cave, staring at Ren and Gin. When she spoke again, her voice was a low growl. "Well, I wasn't expecting to see you two here. Do you remember what you did to me?" Her hair turned to a pale, ghostly white. "Do you remember how you ruined my sister's mind? Do you remember murdering me?" The temperature in the cave dropped substantially, and the fire went out. Seeing them was causing Lucy's rage to build quickly. It wouldn't take long to overwhelm her.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:10 pm
Gin

User Image

Gin grinned even more. "I kill many many things in a single day do you think I have the damn time to remember you or killing you for that matter?" He asked grinning cockily as he cracked his neck from side to side. "Plus as my love already said we are here only for the Nogitsune. So if you don't want to die or worse then stay outta my damn way." He grinned.

Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black]

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:12 pm
Tsuki

User Image
Thankfully for Tuski he just healed and fixed his little tail problem as he stood up. "And you two would be who exactly and looking for me for what?" I have nothing to do with anyone I am a free soul only living to cause pain and chaos. So I suggest if you and your little women don't want to become my chew toys then bug off and leave us alone." He smiled as he flicked his now black tails together fire sparking around him more.

Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:30 pm
User Image User Image
aida incent

◕ ω ◕

"Humm.. Sounds safe! I cant wait to see this castle!" Kaida then got comfy where she was at curling up into a ball, though her ears twitched, apparently the male had followed them after all. She turned her gaze for a moment at him, figuring it best to just leave him be... "Hum.." her head turned back towards the front of the cave, more had come.. but something seemed off with them, just as she thought that, Sky at started to nudge Lily and her to the back. This unsettled her as she remained behind Sky, peeking to continuously gaze at the strangers. "W-whats.. going on?!" she whispered, ears pressing down. These.. Vampires wanted the fox.. He didn't appear to be trouble, so it would be easy to just let them have the fox... but.. that wouldn't be right at all... In honesty she didn't want to get involved at all, she was still worried though, for the new people she had met and considered friends.

Devossy

Dameon Black

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Auto Vampire Kitten

Shy Kitten

15,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:16 am
Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

User Image
Lily & Lucy
Lucy snarled, the air around them getting even colder. "That's the point, though," she said. "I don't have to worry about dying. You took care of that a very long time ago. I think I should return the favor." Lucy's building rage was about to break free and consume her.

User Image  
Surface

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces