Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia online high school

Back to Guilds

have you ever wanted to go to high school on gaia? now you can! with gaia online high school! 

Tags: High school, gaia online, students, please join!, ...school 

Reply Gaia online high school
I was wondering if someone would rp with me Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

TheRacingClown

4,100 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:07 pm
Anyone I'm pretty bored  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:08 pm
((what type of roleplays. do you like))  

excused_early

cupcake_lover_gone_bad

Partying Lover

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:11 pm
TheRacingClown Wrote:
Anyone I'm pretty bored

I'm up for it!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:15 pm
Sweet Cupcake I have an idea I think you might like and okay excused um what type of rp's you like?  

TheRacingClown

4,100 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

excused_early

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:16 pm
I like all types. i do anything actually  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:18 pm
TheRacingClown Wrote:

Why are you calling me sweet when you're the one coming up with names ;D Just kidding! but thanks anywho! So what is your amaztasticifying idea?  

cupcake_lover_gone_bad

Partying Lover

TheRacingClown

4,100 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:25 pm
cupcake_lover_gone_bad Wrote:
TheRacingClown Wrote:

Why are you calling me sweet when you're the one coming up with names ;D Just kidding! but thanks anywho! So what is your amaztasticifying idea?
A boy who is a pilot who is always looking for the perfect finally found her. But here's the thing she doesn't know he exists he part of the mechanics team no one knows who they are just what their cars are. He also his the drummer for her favorite band but she doesn't ever see him past the smoke and lights because he's in the back. And well one day they're stuck in a room at the school during a shelter and place she doesn't know all about him but he can't say the same. So when she plays his bands new single he says thanks for the support..... and you should know what to do after that (;  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:16 pm
TheRacingClown Wrote:
TheRacingClown Wrote:

A boy who is a pilot who is always looking for the perfect finally found her. But here's the thing she doesn't know he exists he part of the mechanics team no one knows who they are just what their cars are. He also his the drummer for her favorite band but she doesn't ever see him past the smoke and lights because he's in the back. And well one day they're stuck in a room at the school during a shelter and place she doesn't know all about him but he can't say the same. So when she plays his bands new single he says thanks for the support..... and you should know what to do after that (;

Squeeeee! <^^> I wuv eet! :{3 will we do real or anime??  

cupcake_lover_gone_bad

Partying Lover

moustachelover17

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:21 pm
me me me  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:21 pm
No c; you're a fehget. xD
I will rp , but i don't think I can play that role .  

Cuddle My Teddy

Shy Sophomore

TheRacingClown

4,100 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:52 pm
TheRacingClown Wrote:
TheRacingClown Wrote:

Would love to do an Anime haven't done one in soooooo long  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:57 pm
Ms Mustache Wrote:
Lol okay what roles can you play?  

TheRacingClown

4,100 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Cuddle My Teddy

Shy Sophomore

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:59 pm
TheRacingClown Wrote:
Ms Mustache Wrote:
Lol okay what roles can you play?

Um, these are my ideas:

Boy who sees ghosts x Girl who has a ghost following her

--- is a new student at Springfield High. He moved because at his old school he'd be continuously picked on for "seeing things that aren't there," and for being "crazy." Neither of his parents believe in ghosts, so he doesn't bring that factor up around them. The only two people who believed him were his grandmother and his old best friend, Mallory. Old, meaning that Mallory was a ghost who knew she was dead. 300 years dead, to be exact. Now that -- has moved to Springfield, Mallory has stopped following him, or is no longer able to reach him. In the small town -- moved to, there aren't as many ghosts as there were in Winchester. Finally relieved with that standard, -- stops becoming paranoid about when ghosts will talk to him and starts making friends. _______, a girl in --'s class, soon becomes one of his closest friends. After a long while of them becoming closer and closer, --- realizes he's fallen for her. Just as he's about to admit his feelings, a male ghost starts to linger around ______. Unsure if the ghost is jealous or being over protective, Zhane tells ________ his secret. "You're crazy!" She retorts, then leaves him by himself. When ________ starts noticing weird things happening around her, will she realize --- was right, or just deal with it?

Someone trying to cover a crime up x A killer who's deeply involved.

The story starts when your person misses his/her train. My person is a runaway who is the most attractive person your person has ever met.

The story starts when _____ goes to a party. ***** is a waiter who claims that he has been alive since the 1500s.

The story starts when ______ starts at a new university. ----- is an assassin who has been following _______ for years and gets acceptance into the same university. While following his/her target, ---- becomes close friends with _____, making it not seem like a stalker mission. When ______ decides they can trust ---- enough, _____ speaks of the secret cult they've been a part of for years, the reason they have a secret assassin following them, and asks ---- to join the cult. Will ----- accept the invitation or kill his/her target?

The story starts when character renovates an old house. My character is a mortician who wants revenge, as they were living in the house, then got kicked out due to your character doing renovation.

The story starts when **** stops to help someone in a car accident. ______ is a hit man who caused the car accident, and now is trying to escape the past.

The story starts when **** hitchhikes, as his/her car blew up when she was trying to escape the "magic house." ____ is a homeless person who wants something **** knows from being at the "Magic House".
The "Magic House" is basically like all horror movies. People drive to a resort to have a vacation, then their tires get torn halfway across the country, and they go to stay at an inn for the night while their car gets "repaired." Then the inn turns into a hell, and there's killers and insane people. Only, this inn is called "Magic House" For a reason. The inn keepers are nothing but witches who feed on humans. What would a homeless person want to know about that house, **** wonders.

( this could be a group or 1x1)
Haunted by the strange disappearance of his sister Mary years before, Ryan fears Mary's violent curse is now threatening the people around him.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:06 pm
TheRacingClown Wrote:

I'd love to do a role-play! ^.^ I enjoy role-playing with you. I apologize for our last one going to waste - real life caught me x_x but I am trying to stay as active as I can to not get overly stressed out with real life. Any ideas you have?  

YesterdayTodayForever

cupcake_lover_gone_bad

Partying Lover

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:06 pm
TheRacingClown Wrote:
TheRacingClown Wrote:
TheRacingClown Wrote:

Would love to do an Anime haven't done one in soooooo long

yuss! okie dokie! Who posts first? (I'll make it :3)  
Gaia online high school

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games