Welcome to Gaia! ::

E.P.I.C. Electronic Protocol Input Command

Back to Guilds

A Roleplay guild where you control Magic with your cellphone and aim for a top prize that others would kill for. 

Tags: Fantasy, Drama, Comedy, Role Playing 

Reply Approved Profiles
Raika Ieyasu // Excalibur // Demon // Warrior

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YuukimuraSaito

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:30 pm
In Deletion of my old profile

RP Name: Raika Ieyasu
Online Handle: Excalibur

Character Race: Demon
Ethnicity: Japanese
Sexuality:Hetero

Appearance
Real Life
In-Game

Biography: Even as a young boy, he has always excelled with school and making friends. To his dad, his best was never enough though. His mother was always there to lift his spirits up even when his father talked to him like he shouldn't exist. At least...until that horrid night. Raika left his backpack at school that night since he stayed to help out with tutoring. Running back to grab it, he immediately ran home. Walking through that front door, Lee saw his mother lying on the floor like a rag-doll, surrounded by a pool of crimson red liquid. He cried and mourned over her death for many days, until he found out it was his father that committed the act.

Then one day, Raika, in a fit of rage and depression, brutally murdered his father. Releasing each dose of anger and hatred into each punch and kick. Unfortunately, police showed up after neighbors reported hearing loud noises emanating from the house. He was taken into custody and tried just 2 days later. Thankfully for him, the court sympathized for him due to all the events leading up to this act, including his fathers countless sexual affairs with other women and his illegal drug transactions, added with relations to a major criminal organization. Raika was released just 2 hours later.

Personality: A bit reticent. Pretty shy but still very friendly and has his outgoing side to him. But in the realm of E.P.I.C., he is a completely different person. Straight forward, deathly serious, and a bit cocky.

Legion:None
In-game Occupation: Warrior
Goal:To prove that I'm not worthless...

Spell specialization: Chaos
Stats
Strength:7
Defense: 9
Speed: 5
Stamina:4
Accuracy: 4
Intelligence: 2
Spirit:2

Special Traits:None

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:52 pm
Denied

Reasons:
Only magicians get familiars.
You didn't add in your defense stats for being a demon.
Thats about it really...

And seriously? That disease makes people frail, easily prone to bruising and fatigue.  

Kupo ninja
Vice Captain

Newbie Hunter

YuukimuraSaito

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:13 pm
Kupo ninja
Denied

Reasons:
Thats about it really...

And seriously? That disease makes people frail, easily prone to bruising and fatigue.

Thanks for the constructive criticism crying  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:45 pm
YuukimuraSaito
Kupo ninja
Denied

Reasons:
Thats about it really...

Um... just add + 3 to your defense and take out the golem. The last part is just my opinion more or less. Those two things are what got your profile denied.  

Kupo ninja
Vice Captain

Newbie Hunter

YuukimuraSaito

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:36 pm
Kupo ninja
YuukimuraSaito
Kupo ninja
Denied

Reasons:
Thats about it really...

Um... just add + 3 to your defense and take out the golem. The last part is just my opinion more or less. Those two things are what got your profile denied.

Then, I will try and edit it so it will be better.  
Approved Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games