Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~*Bloody Hell!!*~*

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for those who are here for fear, tension, and (MAYBE) a dash of romance and drama, so let the fear fly and the blood pour! 

Tags: Horror, Blood, Fatal Frame, Silent Hill, Resident Evil 

Reply *~*Bloody Hell!!*~*
Fevered Abyss Memoriam Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever actually lost it so badly, you didn't realize who you were anymore?
  Yeah.
  Not that I know of.
  No way.
  ...Who Am I?
  Basket of kittens!!
View Results

Maxxitane_Volume
Captain

Distinct Prophet

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:25 pm
"Listen to a tale of madness and misery young ones, and then tell me one of your own... Your memories that captured you, and dragged you to this sweetened hell-haven. This bitter pen of confusion and insanity. Fear not though, for those who love you and care for you may visit to wish upon you the best of luck and dreams..."

User Image
(Highlight here)

"Only to realize that they themselves have become trapped here by their love for you. This is F. A. Memoriam, and when you've entered you can expect every pleasant darkness to visit you... Just never expect to leave. Your darkness... Your heart... Your soul... And your mind...

...They all belong here with us, now..."

heart

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:37 pm
Profile Skeleton

Patient-
User Name:
Character Name:
Nicknames:
True Age:
Appearing Age:
Race:
Skills: (Up to five)
Madness: (Reason for being here)
-
-
Hatred:
-
-
-
Biography:
Anything Extra?:
Picture/Description:

Crew (Doctors, Nurses, Guards, Technicians, etc.)-
User Name:
Character Name:
Nicknames:
True Age:
Appearing Age:
Race:
Profession:
Skills: (Three tops)
Resistences: (Only 1!)
-
-
Hatreds:
-
-
-
Biography:
Anything Extra?:
Picture/Description:

Maxxitane_Volume
Captain

Distinct Prophet

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Maxxitane_Volume
Captain

Distinct Prophet

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:39 pm
Approved Male Patients

User Name: Maxxitane_Volume
Character Name: Sable
Nicknames: None currently.
True Age: 17
Appearing Age: 17
Race: A "Sensabulor" ((A creature dealing in manipulating the senses.))
Skills: "Keywording"- Ten words used by me can manifest as real things. Only ten though, and they are locked deep with-in my memories.
"Visual Manifest"- Can shift what one sees into a loop so that they see the same thing repeatedly. Can keep the manifest going for up to an hour.
"Dripping"- The sound of dripping water is the only thing that can be heard if I use this ability. This skill can be used for up to four hours. A great torture device when mixed with some of the other skills, can actually drive someone mad.
"Ice Serpent"- The feeling as if hundreds of snakes of ice are slithering and twining themselves over your bared flesh, even if you are fully clothed.
"Rotted"- The nose fills with the scent of rotting meats, debris, decaying bones, or assorted trashes.
Madness: Sent here by my Mother after my Father tried to frame me for a rape he had commited upon my best friend who is only 13. I snapped and started putting all of my skills from their normal kindnesses that they used to be for, into a twisted and dark version to torture my father. It drove him mad and he killed the family dog and then my little brother.
- Safety of my friends
- Reality and Love
Hatred:
- Parents
- Broken promises and False accusations
- The lie(s) hidden in the eyes of the one whom you are supposedly the closest to.
Biography: Unknown to any but himself.
Anything Extra?: Is kept completely bound around his eyes, mouth, and hands so he cannot perform ANY of his skills. Sable Unbound
Picture/Description: Sable

User Name: Vesper Knights
Character Name: Nemesis Nocturne
Nicknames: Pitch (What he tells everybody)
True Age: 82
Appearing Age: 26
Race: Shadow Walker/Shadow dweller
Skills: He has the ability to use the shadows to his advantage - not necessarily walk through them, but to use on his own body. His "shadows" are an extension of him that if he were to create a mass of it, he'd show you the gates to Hell. He doesn't go that far because it's a darkness or void completely without noise or light first before it opens to Hell.
Madness: Pitch has a tendency of talking to people - or others like him - just out of boredom. Even if they were there, no one else saw or heard them. He was brought to the institution and diagnosed with Schizophrenia.
- Conversations
- Reading
Hatred:
- Being taken as a liar
- False accusations
- False hope/religion (or rather a distaste for religion)
Biography: At an early age, Pitch found himself at a crossroad. His family was religious while he was not. Especially after he discovered that he had peculiar abilities. Pitch would hide them and humor his family. That was until he grew older where he found there were people like him, even if no one else saw them. His parents grew concerned, but were ashamed. So they secretly sent him away to the asylum rather asking for the Church's help. As he was being taken away, he grew increasingly upset, eyes turning from a grey to a bright red, and hurt his mother. Now, he remains calm in order not to hurt anybody else, if he can help it.
Anything Extra?:
Picture/Description: ~ X ~

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:46 pm
Approved Female Patients

User Name: just_ruby
Character Name: Ivy
Nicknames: Jay, Ginger, Anna
True Age: 24
Appearing Age: 24 as Ivy, 18 as Ginger, 21 as Jay, 15 as Anna
Race: Humanoid (has been the safest term)
Skills: Shape shifting, can take on the form of anyone she has met as deeply as bone structure and voice
Madness: Split Personality Disorder. Her personality, Anna, has Intermittent Explosive Disorder with Obsessive-Compulsive Tendencies and killed a young man, with whom she was obsessed, and his girlfriend. Ivy often takes their forms and tries to suppress Anna, the one she claims killed them. Anna is Ivy when she was 15, and Ivy reverts to her whenever she feels vulnerable.
- Heavy metal
- Sewing
Hatred:
- Vegetables
- Anything dirty or out of order
- Doctors
Biography: Anna was a bright girl if not a little strange. Her mother was distant, and her father was neurotic. Anna was born with dense bones, and experiments enhanced her genetic makeup. It wasn't until her father saw her shifting to mimick a little girl she thought was prettier than her that her parents learned she had special abilities. Placed in more experiments, Anna started shifting into other people to detach herself from the long days and chalky medicines. Then, she began forgetting things that she had done in the other forms. Her records show that before the double homicide, Anna had shifted into the forms of at least 1 other person per day to stop herself when she attacked the nurses or doctors.
Anything Extra?:Anna is physically the strongest of Ivy's personalities.
Picture/Description: Take a look

User Name: AshleyArrhythmia
Character Name: Avari Elora
Nicknames: Avari
True Age: 115
Appearing Age: 19
Race: Shadow dweller
Skills: Avari is very, very brilliant. She can easily think her way out of almost every situations. The rare occasion when when she can't use her intellect, she can manipulate the shadows around her into whatever she wants.
Madness: When Avari told her parents about her powers, they believed she had gone mad. They sent her to this place hoping she would get better. Little did they know, she actually wasn't mad. Now, she practices everyday so she can escape.
- Conversations
- Love

Hatred:
- Her so called "parents"
- Rudeness
- Sunlight

Biography: When Avari was an infant, the people she calls her parents found her in the middle of the forest. They saw her bright blue eyes and fell in love with her. Even though there was no sign of her being abandoned, they took her from her tent. They have never told Avari the story, but, she figured it out due to the fact they look nothing like them. When she looked like she was three, she discovered she could make shapes out of shadows. When she finally told her parents, she got thrown into the hospital.
Picture: This is Avari

User Name: K e k k y u
Character Name: #01091101
Nicknames: Aika or Chou (depends on when you catch her)
True Age: nineteen
Appearing Age: nineteen
Race: Genetically Altered Human.
Skills: Heightened senses, superhuman strength, speed and endurance.
Ergokinesis: the ability to manipulate energy within kinetic atoms, protons, neutrons, or electrons (Within a 20ft range for Aika). Aika can move, alter, or stop energy in herself, objects, beings, or space. She also can convert one type of energy into another, store it within her body, and release it upon command (energy blasts).
Madness: Dissociative Identity Disorder and Depersonalization Disorder: She has a second personality Chou which is a far more violent person than Aika but Aika tries to disassociate herself from reality at all costs.
Cheeseburgers
Friends
Hatred:
Cigarettes
Being yelled at
Medicine
Biography: Made nineteen years ago to be raised as a war weapon. Her DNA as well as body have been altered to perform such a task, her heightened senses,physical strength. speed, endurance and synthetic organs. One test that went awry for her to produce energy blasts from her hands, her signifying this by saying 'boom' in a childlike manner. After she was released into war at the age of sixteen, she was driven to madness, savagely killing anything that crossed her path. After being properly detained and examined, she was diagnosed with dissociative identity disorder and depersonalization disorder after the events that happened while on the battle field. After the diagnosis they were put to a loss, not knowing what to do with the now clinically insane experiment. Instead of retiring her and leaving it at that, they caged her and dropped her off into an asylum as to correct her and in a way cover up their mess.
Anything Extra?: Due to her split personalities, She shifts from one to the other due to key events such as screams of agony, depression, and the feeling of helplessness.
Picture/Description: Aika

Maxxitane_Volume
Captain

Distinct Prophet

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Maxxitane_Volume
Captain

Distinct Prophet

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:47 pm
Approved Male Crew Members

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:49 pm
Approved Female Crew Members

Description/Image: Rinoa Nightwing
User Name: firelord65
Character Name: Rinoa Nightwing
Nicknames: Noah
True Age: 26
Appearing Age: Mid 20s
Race: Human, traces of Dragon-kin in her ancestry
Profession: Front Desk-- doesn't know much beyond basic first aid. Working on certificate in psychology
Skills:
Empathic Link: Rinoa can sense a person's basic intentions, allowing her to know why someone is acting out to a vague degree.
Dragonkin: Her ancestral roots allow her to commune with draconic beasts and descendants. While full conversing may be impossible, she can influence them and understand their influences much better than any average human.
Resistances: Because of her attunement with people's influences, she is resistant to being forced mentally to do anything.
- Playing flag football
- Swimming
Hatreds:
- Constant complaints
- Filing paperwork
- Excessive dirtiness
Biography: Rinoa got her job from a friend of an uncle's boss, getting to work at the asylum after losing her position in a law firm, again as a secretary. She's none-too-certain if she's cut out for the long-term as just a clerical worker. Her aspiration is to work as one of the resident psychologists.
Anything Extra?: N/A

User Name: Smittysbride
Character Name: Doctor Penelope Himmeline
Nicknames: Hammy, Doc P
True Age: 145
Appearing Age: 26
Race: Empathic Vampire
Profession: Psychiatrist
Skills:
Memory Chain -
The Vampire can rip the fears and memories from a patient's mind and make it the patient's reality, The patient believes they are taking part in this, that it is happening and any resulting healing or injury is permanent.
Psychokinesis- Power of the mind to move matter.
Mindroll- The power to influence behavior and actions: This does not need direct eye contact with weaker people; to those naturally resistant, it will require them to look into the vampires eyes.
Resistances: Any type of mind manipulation.
- Rhythmic Dancing
- Excellent Cuisine

Hatreds:
- Awful cuisine/drinks
- Religion
- Pompous asses

Biography: Not much is known about this doctor. Penelope came to work for the mental hospital ten years ago and has outlasted most there. She is very private and does not discuss her past with anyone. Her patients are always more calm when she is done with their 'sessions' and seem to improve, but breakthroughs are rare and usually end in total incapacitation of the patient. Unexplained deaths have been trickling upwards since her start, but none has ever been attributed to her because of the fact none were patients assigned to her.
Anything Extra?: Hammy hates to be alone and loves to hang out in bars during her off hours.
Description/Image: Here you are

Maxxitane_Volume
Captain

Distinct Prophet

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Maxxitane_Volume
Captain

Distinct Prophet

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:49 am
F. A. M.'s defenses for anyone trying to escape the "safe confines" of the area:  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:51 am
gonk RESERVED!! gonk

OPEN!!

Maxxitane_Volume
Captain

Distinct Prophet

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

firelord65
Crew

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:42 am
User Image
R I N O A ||| N I G H T W I N G

Emails. Lines and lines of them splayed out in front of Rinoa's eyes. Patient information requests. Offers for visits from drug reps. Inter-department memos. Gods above how she hated trying to pick out the important ones. She clicked on a few, selecting the information requests. These she dragged over to a sub-section of the email program marked "Important! Process ASAP!" The clerk yawned, stretched and reached behind her, and closed her eyes for just a moment. Coffee break time.

She got up and nodded to her fellow worker next to her. "Be back in a few," Rinoa murmured. It was three AM, the dead of night, and only a few hours into her shift. The girl left the reception area and meandered her way down the RESTRICTED ACCESS hallways. The break room was equally quiet, a few nurses on break hovering or sitting quietly reading the paper. Thankfully there hadn't been a real emergency for a good day or two.

Rinoa grabbed her coffee mug from the drying rack, rubbing off a few flecks of stray water with her pant leg. She thoughtlessly poured herself a full mug and left the room. Walking around with her coffee was always more enjoyable. She made her way around the complex, ambling around the hallways.

OOC:: Hallo! =] Hope I judged the intent of the RP correctly. (ie the era/ technology)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:34 am
User Image
Dr. Penelope Himmeline

Whereabouts: Hallway
Conversing with: No one
OOC:

Hammy nodded as a few nurses and other doctors said hello to her while she made her rounds. Most of her patients were asleep by now, so it promised to be a long night of boredom for her. She had just finished a grueling session with one of her regular violent patients and felt both tired and rejuvenated. The emotions they went through was her sustenance, but the mental force required of her to manipulate them to her way of thinking sometimes took most of what she got from them. Hammy needed something more...

As she passed by the cafeteria, she stopped in her tracks and turned, inhaling deeply. The strong smell of Arabica coffee beans tickled her nose and she found herself in front of the Cafe Couture's counter ordering a large cup with heavy cream and no sugar. She also spied fresh baked biscotti and grabbed a half dozen to slip into her pocket. After paying, she made her way to her smallish office to start on some reports and finish reading her emails. Tedious to say the least, and one of her least favorite things to do, but it had to be done.

Hammy, or Dr. P, sat and sipped, eying the scrolling letters as she read, wishing for an interruption.  

MalteseAutoKat
Vice Captain

Sparkly Hunter

Maxxitane_Volume
Captain

Distinct Prophet

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:05 am
User Image

:~: Sable :~:

Sable breathed heavily, exhausted from having failed in his attempt to wiggle away from the three guys now hauling him into the entryway of the mental hospital. His feet were being locked under each armpit of a guy at the back of this odd formation, while both of his arms were splayed out fully to either side by one of the other two assistants of the ward.

He scowled as well as he could, though the cloth covering over his eyes and the wooden and steel bar bit in his mouth made that very hard to do obviously. He blinked behind the cloth as he scowled, wondering if the people near him would just suddenly fall dead. It would certainly make getting back to his friend a lot easier, and protecting her would be so much more thought through and powerful in the long run. He of course wouldn't do anything while he was in this place. They had already seen to taking care of covering his eyes and mouth, as well as avoiding touching his bare flesh anywhere at all. This was going to be a long and complex mess to get free from...

Where: Entry Hall to the Insanitarium.
With?: None important (Guards/ Ward Attendants)/Front Desk Lady?
Thoughts: WHERE AM I?!
Music?: Song- iNSaNiTY By: Vocaloid (Miki & Kaito)
Madness/Panic %: 37
O.O.C.?: Now I was able to begin catching up. Sorry it took so long everyone!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:26 pm
User Image
R I N O A ||| N I G H T W I N G

The pager on her belt beeped, drawing Rinoa out from her idle thoughts. While the thing was outdated as hell, it provided an easy way for simple communication: Front Desk meant she was needed back there, Shift Change noted the time, and LOCKDOWN meant, well, a lockdown was in effect. Thankfully this time it was merely a call back to her desk.

Her pace quickened, bringing the receptionist to the rounded configuration of office furniture. "Hey Rinoa," her coworker called out. "We've got a new patient. I was going to grab the paperwork for the handlers to sign, but the system's being wonky." She nodded, now paying attention to the scrawny looking thing tightly held between the two handlers.

"Not a problem," she smoothly replied, edging past the three people to get to the desk. She leaned over and grabbed a folder. Paper processing would have to be fine for now. Rinoa flipped through the blank pages and found the correct form. "Right," she breathed. "I just need one of you to sign off that you brought, er, the patient in." The receptionist turned back around and stepped carefully towards one of the handlers.

OOC:: *flounces over with papers*
Maxxitane_Volume

firelord65
Crew

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Maxxitane_Volume
Captain

Distinct Prophet

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:23 pm
User Image

Sable squirmed violently, feeling the grip of one of the two loosen and the cuff of his sleeve slip back up his wrist a little with the motion. He held still, then pushed against the man, forcing his arm against the grain of the man's hand, then felt his grip loosen and then drop completely. Next, he heard the thud of his body falling to the floor as the man curled up, crying out loudly at the sudden sensation against his flesh. The other man tending to him attempted to grip him more tightly, but the sudden off-set balance made the entire mess crumble and fall apart.

He reached out and touched the other previous arm-holder, then pushed himself back and slapped his hand across the one trying despeerately to avoid his hands while continuing to grip his ankles. Soon, all three were dropped and panicing on the ground, as he slowly stood up and turned, feeling something else, and hearing the rustling of papers near him. He waited, not certain if he should strike or not. This one wasn't one who had restrained him, nor one who had treated him or his friends badly. He shouldn't act rashly. Not yet anyway. He slowly reached up to start trying to pull the blindfold and bit from his face and lips, blinking slowly in the flourescent lighting of the entry room.

With?: No one important (Guards/ Ward Attendants)/Front Desk Lady?
Thoughts: WHERE AM I?!
Madness/Panic %: 37
O.O.C.?: *Dances around with the music!*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:23 pm
User Image
Dr. Penelope Himmeline

Whereabouts: Office to Main Lobby
Conversing with: stupid handlers, Rinoa, and the new patient
OOC:

Hammy was typing furiously, her hands flying over the keys of the laptop at an almost dizzying speed when all the sudden she stopped and sat very still. Yes indeed! She knew she heard the bus pull in! They had new patients! The fingers started flashing over the keys again as she finished up a few emails and logged out. Closing the lid, she stood and stretched from her toes upward, a slight groan escaping her lips.

The door clicked shut quietly and she hummed a bit while she turned the key in the lock. She didn't usually keep it locked, except on nights they got newbies in. You never knew when one would make a break for it and it was always best to lock the doors, so they had nowhere to hide. Hammy went to all the other doors and made sure they were locked on the hall. There was hardly anyone here anyway, most worked day shift.

She made her way slowly downstairs, going through each hall to make sure the guards knew to lock everything down. As she came to the door in the back stairwell, it hit her and hit her hard. A deep breath helped her steady herself, but the influx of fear and panic, it was dessert and dinner rolled up in one delicious package. "Oh my..what an unexpected offering." Hammy opened the door and let it slam shut as she took in the scene at the end of the hallway. All the handlers down, whimpering like fools and the patient standing there, halfway to freeing himself of all his restraints.

Her feet made next to no sound as she walked slowly down the hallway being as non-threatening as possible. As she came abreast of the desk, she nodded to Rinoa. "Once we get this taken care of, I will sign the papers Rinoa." Hammy looked the young male over and stuck her hand in her pocket bringing out a pocky box and flipping the lid. The chocolate stick found it's way into her lips as she grinned. "Well now, if my handlers would quit whimpering like a bunch of fools." Hammy looked at them all, each in turn and nibbled on her pocky, her eyes intense and cold. They quieted and stood, looking at her with no expression. "To the break room with you and stay there." Her voice was emotionless as the command was given and they walked down the hall.

"Okay. Here's the deal young man. Please do not abuse the staff. There was reason for restraints or they would not have had them on you." She smiled at him and placed the pocky box on the counter. "Rinoa, get him checked in and put him in ward 4 into the room that overlooks the garden please; and do the check in yourself, I don't want any of the regular nurses being around him now." Hammy nodded to herself and took another stick of pocky as she turned to go. "If he's good, he can have the rest of the box." A smile and a wave was what they saw as she left them, her smile growing even wider and her eyes darker. She suspected what this boy was, and she could not wait to get into his little head.  

MalteseAutoKat
Vice Captain

Sparkly Hunter

Maxxitane_Volume
Captain

Distinct Prophet

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:17 am
User Image

Sable watched the doctor in motion quietly for a minute as she began to walk away then rose his hand up and out towards her, calling out quietly to her as she moved. "...Wait." He spoke softly, but in the suddenly silent entryway, it echoed like a shout. He eyed the other female that was there with his eyes, then felt his gaze thin dangerously. He knew enough to figure out what he wanted from this mess.

"...I want to know where I am and who you two are...and I want to be able to remain unbound. ...If you can agree to this, I'll attempt to remain cooperative. Otherwise, I'll be forced to resist. I don't like being bound. ...They felt I was a threat, so they bound me. If they had left me unbound, then they would have gotten out of this with far less mental and emotional damages. ...They treated me as an enemy...so an enemy is what I became."

With?: No one important (Guards/ Ward Attendants)/Front Desk Lady and Doctor?
Thoughts: Who are they...?!
Madness/Panic %: 46
O.O.C.?: *Dances around with the music!*  
*~*Bloody Hell!!*~*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas