Riddle|| Rainbows&Roadtrips ||June Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Race_Of_Glory

Saint

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:10 pm
A role play between me and June Lovelette.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:45 pm
User Image
Well this side of mortality is scaring me to death. Just don't think about it at all

User Image

Axel closed the full trunk of his now full Subaru Outback, and wiped the sweat from his brow. "I can't believe i'm doing this..." Axel sighed, as he leaned against his car and lit up a cig. Axel was 20 years old and has lived with his mom his whole life. Normally a kid would move out at age 18, but Axels mom was very sick and couldn't take care of herself. Axels dad walked out when he found out his mother was pregnant with him, and Axel has hated him since, even though he has never tried to make contact. After Axel finished his cig, he stomped it out with his boot and got in the front seat of his car. He looked over at the passengerside of the car and patted the jar of ashes that was sitting securly, with a seat belt around it. It had been his mothers wish to go back to her home state, which was Cali, and have her ashes spread at the ocean. Axel lived all the way in New York. Axel thought about just flying to California, but he had always dreamed of going cross-country and take pictures in all the states he passed and his mothers life insurence was about to pay for that. "Here we go" Axel said as he pulled out of the drive way and toward the highway.

Soldier on, soldier on. Keep your heart close to the ground.

User Image  

Vivet

Race_Of_Glory

Saint

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:01 pm
✿------------------------------------⇢⇠------------------------------------✿

User Image

Love

Rain was twirling around on the side of the highway, a small back pack on her back and a smile on her face. Her long skirt flowing around her. She had been walking all day from Vermont and all the way to New York. Not that it mattered to her. She enjoyed the look and feel of nature. Always did. When she was just eight years old, her family was killed in a fire and she had no family to live with. She escaped the orphanage when she was about thirteen and has been living on her own ever since. Walking a long the highway, she came to a bridge. Smiling brightly as cars passed by her, she hopped up on the side and balanced herself, walking on the edge, where she could easily slip and fall in the water below her. But she didn't have a care in the world. As long as she had road ahead of her and peace and love ahead of her. She was a happy-go-lucky nineteen year old.

June Lovelette

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:12 pm
User Image
Well this side of mortality is scaring me to death. Just don't think about it at all

User Image

Axel had been driving for about an hour now and was close to New Yorks state line. It was really sunny out, and Axel was enjoying the windows down. Axel looked ahead of him, and saw an old bridge ahead. "Oh, this will be perfect" Axel said to himself, as he pulled his car over 20 feet away from the bridge. Once the car was parked, he leaned over and grabbed his Nikon D3000 camera case from the car floor and took his camera out. He put the camera strap around his neck, and got out of the car. Axel walked toward the bridge, whistling a song, when he noticed someone standing on the ledge. Axels heart literally lept to his throat, and he started to run over to the girl. "Don't jump!" Axel called out, trying to hurry to the girl before she jumped.

User Image  

Vivet

Race_Of_Glory

Saint

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:39 pm

User Image

Love

Rain was a bit startled when she heard a voice behind her, but she had her arms outstretched, so she didn't fall. Turning around, she faced the boy and smiled. "Jump? That's a silly thing to do when there is a whole world out there to see!" Hopping down on the ground, the road was warm on her bare feet as she walked towards him. "I'm Rain. And you are?" She asked, dancing around him a bit to get a good look at him. "You are about a head taller then me, your eyes remind me of spring and you have a long adventure ahead of you?" She asked, her peace sign necklace bouncing on her chest as she spoke to him.

June Lovelette

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:08 pm
User Image

User Image

Axel signed an instant sigh of relief when the girl jumped down from the ledge and was out of harms way. Axel raised his eyebrow when he saw she was shoeless and wondered if her feet burned against the hot tar, Axel sometimes got distracted very easily. Axel was about to answer Rains question, when she continued talking, and couldn't help but be shocked when she figured out he was going on a trip. "Hi, i'm Axel. And how did you know that?" Axel asked curiously. He couldn't help but look Rain up and down, she was very beautiful and her skin was stunningly tan.

User Image  

Vivet

Race_Of_Glory

Saint

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:22 pm

User Image

Love

Rain smiled. "Nice to meet you Axel." She circled him a few more times before standing beside him and measuring just how tall he was. "Yep. A head taller." She said cheerfully standing in front of him. "The look in your eyes gave it away. One direction is all you see. You got get loose man! Be free!" She twirled in a circle once more. "It's not about the destination. It's about the journey." She said sweetly, sitting down cross legged on the side of the road, looking around at the sky and the water below her. Everything was so beautiful today!

June Lovelette

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:28 pm
User Image

User Image

Axel couldn't help but chuckle at Rain. She was so outgoing, and friendly, and different. He's never met anyone like her. As a warm breeze brushed past them, Axel couldn't help but agree with the girl. Sometimes you had to stop and smell the flowers. With Rain sitting there, the moment looked perfect and Axel couldn't help but lift his camera and snap two pictures of her. Axel then put the camera and spoke up. "Yea, i'm sorta on a mission, to California. I know, it's really far, but you know, why not?" Axel said, putting his hands behind his head and smiling down at Rain.

User Image  

Vivet

Race_Of_Glory

Saint

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:45 pm

User Image

Love

Rain's face brightened when he said you had to stop and smell the roses sometimes. "There you go! Live by that motto and who knows where life will take you!" Rain was always very hyper. She didn't have very many friends, except the ones she met along her travels, so whenever she could stop for a chat, she did. Although, some people were a bit uncomfortable with her spontaneous self, but she is completely harmless. Pausing a moment, she took a notebook and pen out of her backpack and scribbled something down before putting it back. "California, huh? I haven't been that far west. I have been all over the place though." She said matter-of-factly. "Well good sir, don't let me keep you from your travels. Peace be unto you and always remember, after the Rain goes, there will always be Rainbows." She smiled, standing up and starting to walk down the road again.

June Lovelette

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:35 am
User Image

User Image

Axel couldn't help but lean over and see what she was scribbling in her notebook. But Rain closed it, so Axel didn't see just in time, and he leaned back, smiling at her. "Heh, I haven't been past New York, so i'm a little excited" Axel said, scratching the back of her head. Axel pretty much figured out she was a hitchhiker after a few mins of talking to her. When she started to walk away, Axel already missed her company. "U-uhm, wait!" He called out. When Rain turned around, Axel rubbed the back of his neck and kicked at the dirt on the road. "Would you like to join me? I mean, it's just me making this whole trip, and I could use the company. B-but, you don't have to if you don't want to! I swear i'm not a rapiest... i'm just embaressing myself, aren't I?"

User Image  

Vivet

Race_Of_Glory

Saint

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:49 am

User Image

Love

"Your not embarrassing yourself at all." She walked back over, about an inch away from his face. Looking deep into his eyes, she smiled. "I would gladly come with you. I've got all the time in the world. You have to promise me something though." She said with a poker face, not moving away from him as she spoke. Her hair danced in the wind as she waited for a response.

June Lovelette

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:46 am
User Image

User Image

Axel smiled, feeling reassured, when she said he wasn't embaressing himself. When Rain said yes, Axels smile frew widely, but he blinked when got really close to his face. He blushed a little when he felt her breath on his lips, and then looked into her eyes. "What is it?" he asked, getting lost in her stunningly bright eyes.

User Image  

Vivet

Race_Of_Glory

Saint

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:38 pm

User Image

Love

Rain smiled sweetly before poking him on the nose with her index finger. "You have to keep smiling. No complaints. No worries. No matter what happens." Cocking her head to the side, she noticed the way he was looking at her and blushed ever so slightly. He was a handsome companion. She hadn't really seen folk like him before. Definetley a clean cut gentleman. That was about to change with this little adventure. Once she was done with him, he would be wild and free with nothing but love and adventure in his heart. She giggled a bit. "Well then, lead the way captain!"

June Lovelette

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:54 pm
User Image

User Image

Axel was a little worried, waiting for her to answer the question. He always thought the worse when he was nervous. But he smiled instantly when she replied. "Alright!" Axel exclaimed, then walked along aside her toward the car. When they were a few feet away, Axel remembered something and faced Rain. "Oh, wait here one second" he said when they reached the front of his car, and Axel quickly walked over to the passenger side of his Subaru. Axel then gently unbuckled his mothers ashes, and carefully put the medium size jar in the center consol. He already had a small pillow there set up, in case he had to move the jar, then stood up and faced Rain, smiling. "My lady" Axel said in a bad british accent, then gestured to sit in the now empty passenger side seat.

User Image  

Vivet

Race_Of_Glory

Saint

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:08 pm

User Image

Love

Rain happily followed after the boy, but was a bit hesitant on getting in the car. She had never ridden in one before, or at least she couldn't remember riding in one. But it was all part of the adventure, so she climbed in, sat down and put her knees up to her chest and smiled brightly at him, pretending she knew what she was doing. Well, perhaps she could fool him with a smile. She usually traveled by foot or by the occasional donkey and horse. Oh well. She was excited to travel and possibly see a few old friends a long the way too. Putting her hand gently on the jar, she glided it down the side and looked back at Axel. "What is this?" She asked curiously.

June Lovelette

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces