Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:35 pm
User Image

Hari had been spending the day amusing himself by chasing birds from the tree tops. He'd jump from limb to limb with easy almost like he was swimming through the trees. Hari spotted a fruit tree and swung down low into the tree and sat on a thick branch and looked for the perfect bite to eat.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:43 pm
User Image

Ashlee moved around the trees looking for something to do wondering what a beautiful day this would bring. She was about to grab a piece of food when she notice way abover her head was a weird looking creature. She began to slither her way up the tree, looking for a branch to rest on while she watched this new found creature.  

MynanaFlirts

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:00 pm
Hari looked down and saw a female fae making her way up the tree. He chuckeld and jumped down to a branch right in front of her, "Hi! Whats your name?" he asked with a wide grin "I'm Hari!" Hari bounced for a moment and swung on the branch playfully  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:07 pm
Ashlee pulled back from the tree when she saw him bounce down towards her. She smiled and looked up at him. "Hi" She said softly, looking over him wondering what he was. "I am Ashlee. Nice to meet you Hari. What are you?" She asked as she sat on a branch on the other side of the tree grabbing a fruit and tossing it to him smiling.  

MynanaFlirts

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:15 pm
Hari caught the piece of fruit and answered taking a big bite"I'm a monkey." He then jumped around in the tree and did flips, showing off a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:22 pm
Ashlee giggled and watched him, slowly sliding around the trunk onto the other side on the tree. "Your different, but different is cool." She said smiling looking at him.
soxs1219

MynanaFlirts

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:30 pm
MynanaFlirts

Hari juggled the fruit and occasionally took a bite. He said "I think I'm pretty average for a monkey, what about you? I've never seen a regular fae slither." he chucked a bit

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:01 pm
soxs1219

"thats becuase i am mixed with snake." She hissed a bit as her tongue flickered in and out. She looked at him and blushed as he chuckled at her.  

MynanaFlirts

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:03 pm
MynanaFlirts

Hari swing around the trunk of the tree so sit beside her "Hmmm, thats interesting. what do you like to do?" he asked

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:08 pm
soxs1219
Ashlee smiled and slide up the tree and pulled some fruits from the tree. "I like giving." She said soflty as she tossed another fruit his way.  

MynanaFlirts

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:28 pm
MynanaFlirts

Hari stood on the branch and caught the piece thrown at him and juggled it with the others, he laughed playfully and asked "Hehehe, more?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:32 pm
soxs1219
"more what?" She said looking at him sideways. She admired his sweetness and his uniqueness and wonder what was deep inside this monkey fae. "you want more fruit?" She asked reaching up to grab more.  

MynanaFlirts

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:51 pm
MynanaFlirts

Hari juggle the two fruit with ease so he waves a hand between catches and said "more fruit, let's see how many I can juggle without dropping and, just toss em here."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:58 pm
soxs1219
She smiled and grabbed a couple more fruit and softly tossed them to him. She had thrown about 3 more, when she noticed she didn't have any in reach. She slowly lid across the branch towards some fruit hoping she wouldn't fall.  

MynanaFlirts

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:09 pm
MynanaFlirts

Hari caught the 3 pieces of fruit and tosses them upwards and struggled to keep all 5 in motion. He looked past the bouncing fruit to Ashlee "Be careful now." he called out, he didn't want to see such a sweet girl fall and hurt herself  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff