Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Gakuen Heaven Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

【~Bell Liberty Academy Welcomes All Role-players ~】 

Tags: Gakuen Heaven, Bell Liberty, Shounen Ai, Roleplay, Yaoi 

Reply ♡Boy's ⓛⓞⓥⓔ Hyper♡ (RolePlays)
[$] Hallucinate (with Black Water Neko) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free gold!
  Yay!
View Results

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:43 pm
User Image
We perhaps have all heard of stories in which a god and a mortal come together. There have always been stories of mortals being carried away by gods, some falling for them, others never. But has anyone heard of a story of a god courting a fisherman who stubbornly believes that this god is nothing but a hallucination?

~X~ is a god, the second highest of the gods, the God of Life. By humans, by animals, by even the plants he is loved. But ~X~ has never loved anyone. That is, until he met him.

Deep in the country of a rather nameless Land, there lives a very young recluse of a fisherman, Olan Fluffsworth. No one really knows he exists, for he lives in the far depths of a Holy Forest that no one dares travel into.

It is only by chance that ~X~ saw him. On the Month of Seafood, the gods had been having complaints about some strange shortage of fish, and ~X~ was voted to go check it out. Upon reaching the sacred lake, he finds the little fisherman fishing in the lake as he normally does. In any other case, ~X~ would just strike down the ignorant mortal and that would solve the fish shortage, but he stops just as he sees the boy.

The Platinum Rule of the Gods is that they must know who they are punishing before they even think of carrying out a punishment, and though he is the God of Life ~X~ doesn't even know who the boy is. He tried everything he could to learn his name without directly confronting him: asking villagers who live near the Holy Forest, asking the fellow gods, even looking through his Records of Life and Death, but to no avail. When ~X~ does confront the ignorant mortal, he is immediately thought to be a hallucination.

Big mistake.

But the god cannot do anything until he gets the boy's name, and the boy won't give him the information, since he believes it is bad luck to give a "hallucination" his name. Oh, what can ~X~ do?

Rules of the Gods

♣ Please be active
♣ No text talk, since the decoding is annoying
♣ PG-13 stuff only
♣ Minimize swearing
♣ No god-moding... on purpose that is
♣ If you're interested, please PM a profile

Records of Life and Death

[b][u]Favorite Deity[/u][/b]: (username)
[b][u]Recorded Label[/u][/b]: (Name)
[b][u]I'm this old[/u][/b]: (18+)
[b][u]In a relationship, I'd be[/u][/b]: (USS)
[b][u]I'd say[/u][/b]: (Personality and History)
[b][u]Hallucinate[/u][/b]:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:46 pm
Required Names

Favorite Deity: Crazy_Tomboy313
Recorded Label: Olan Fluffsworth
I'm this old: 18
In a relationship, I'd be: Uke
I'd say: I know little about my past, except that I have an older sister named Somuka who lives too far away to contact. I hope to leave my home one day to visit her and her lover, Jason. What I also know is that I have no parents and I love to fish. I spend my time fishing in a huge, heavenly lake near my humble little hut. I trap land animals and grow crops, too, but I live mainly on fish.
Since I came here, to this forest, I never left. I do find things in the forest that I collect, so I'm not completely deprived of human items. For the most part, however, I'm a human recluse who doesn't know much about the outside world, and I never plan to.
Lately, I've been harrassed by a hallucination who keeps demanding my name. I'm quite supersitious, so I never give it to him, but he is starting to scare it out of me. Everything he does seems so real... I wonder if I had gone to sleep and am trapped in a dream.
The hallucination tells me I'm stubborn, and perhaps I am. I don't know how else to describe my personality, but I do know I hate to inflict pain on other humans. I don't like hurting animals either, but if they fall into my traps or get caught in my hook I do what I need to do to survive. It's at times when I'm not particularly hungry, or if the animal is not edible, that I let them go.
I currently have a pet fox that has been following me around since the day I healed her leg. Her name is Timiki.
Hallucinate:
(hair is white, and eyes are black) User Image

Favorite Deity: Black Water Neko
Recorded Label: Vitae
I'm this old: 16,000 or 18 in human years.
In a relationship, I'd be: Seke.
I'd say: I've watched over the world for milleniums. As I watched over it I woud smite all who would go against the natural order. Although hunting I'll allow since all living things need to sustain themselves. It's one of the rules of life. I will not allow hunting in excess. If they are hunting more than they need to for just themselves that's when I become enraged and smite people. Humans are the worst hunters. They are extremely greedy. They over fish, they over hunt, they cut down my forests, they ruin my land, and then they grow stuff and kill my land! It throws off the entire natural order! Then I have to fix everything and even smiting doesn't fix things completely. It takes years to rebuild the ecosystem. Now there's this guy in the Holy Forest. It's ten times worse because he's doing it in the Holy Forest! But I can't find his name so I can't smite him. So I decided to go to earth and scare it out of him by any means. Then when I saw him... It was strange. It was like I didn't want to smite him. I still had to do a job so I would still do my duties as a god to destroy the human who is throwing off the natural balance. I guess I don't have to stop him immediately... and I could always try to curve his ways since I don't know his name.
Hallucinate:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:51 pm
A pile of fish.

That was the first thing that caught Olan's eye when he looked to his right. It was a huge pile, perhaps his height if he stood up right then. On any other occasion, it would be too much, but with the upcoming winter and the lack of game and crops, he figured the pile would be just enough to last him until spring. But he would need to continue fishing if he was going to get himself and his pet fox through the winter, assuming there would be no crops or game between now and when the lake freezes up.

His breathing quickened slightly as he felt dread. It had been there since he decided to live in this forest two or three years ago, but today's was the worst. He felt something terrible was going to happen if he continued, but he needed to survive.

Besides, he really enjoyed fishing. It was his favorite way to pass time, especially since he lived perhaps nowhere near any other humans. However, his love for fishing was a bit of a problem, since he would often catch more than he or Timiki could eat, and thus he would leave the leftovers lying around to be consumed by other animals. But surely there was no harm to that.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:31 pm
Vitae had sensed something was wrong with the natural balance. He consulted his almighty looking glass and saw the disturbance was coming from the Holy Forest. It was a great disturbance and it enraged him down to his core. He set out from his almighty castle in the sky and landed in the forest.

"Accursed humans..." He mumbed to himself, "You selfish beings don't know when to stop..." Vitae wandered the forest until he spotted the makeshift hut that the human must have constructed.

"Aaah..." Vitae commented, "This must be it. The human's dwelling. Now where is the human?" He floated into the hut and saw him. "All right you..." A sudden wave of confusion took over Vitae, "You?" He thought why this was so unusual, then he realized he didn't know the human's name. One rule for the gods was not to smite humans if you don't know their name. "Hey! What's your name!?!" Vitae decided to go with the direct approach. It was faster than beading around the bush. The hut was kind of dark and his eyes hadn't been able to adjust yet.

DoubleEdgeCat

Man-Hungry Gaian

10,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:01 pm
"Eh?!" Olan practically jumped when he heard a voice. Turning around, he saw perhaps that someone had entered his little hut without him even knowing. "Um... May I help you?" He hadn't heard the newcomer's question, as he had been too shocked by the presence of someone else to even try to comphrehend what words he spoke.

Perhaps what he should have asked was who the person was, just to be sure he wasn't talking to anyone dangerous. He probably wasn't from around here. In fact, he looked nothing like a recluse. His aura told Olan that this person was to be respected, if not worshipped. This man definitely did not look like he should be here, or anywhere near here, for that matter. Perhaps he had gotten lost and just wanted to find a way out.

The newcomer did look upset, now that he got a good look at him. Could this be the reason for Olan's feeling of dread? There was indeed something strange about this man. Somehow, he did not even seem human or even real.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:15 pm
"I asked for your name." The god said more sternly. "I want it now." He looked to the side and made a face of disgust. Fish. A whole pile of them, laying there, all dead. Vitae felt like he was going to be sick. "My word. You caught all of these and they're just laying there?" He floated around the pile and observed. "You are truly an abomination!"

He stood in front of the human once more and once his eyes adjusted to the lack of light he could see the features of the boy. His soft white hair and pale skin. His deep, dark eyes. Something strange had come over Vitae for a brief moment but it was quickly assuaged when his eyes wandered back to the pile of fish.

"Well? Are you going to give it to me human?" Vitae asked once more. Although he was acting quite ungodly and not very kind, he couldn't help himself. This human was a curse on the earth, especially this holy place. His influence wasn't enough to fix what this human had done. It'd take hundreds years of 'natural' regeneration of the fish and the damage to the other life in the forest had already taken its toll. He wasn't going to stand for this.

DoubleEdgeCat

Man-Hungry Gaian

10,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:44 pm
Olan just stared at the person weirdly. He was being criticized for catching a winter's worth of fish. Surely the man should know that the recluse had hardly any other means of getting food, especially enough to store for the winter. Ah, but it must be a surprise for one person alone to catch so many fish, but did he really have to call him an abomination? That was going a little too far, especially since the two had only just met.

Anyway, since the person asked for Olan's name, he might as well give it to him. "Well... I'm..." He paused there. The man had called him 'human', which meant he must not be a human himself. Therefore, the newcomer was nothing but a hallucination. Being of the superstitious type, the recluse now shuddered at the mistake he almost made. It was bad luck to give his name to a hallucination.

"I must have been going mad," he muttered to himself. Perhaps he had been away from other humans for too long, and because he felt quite alone he made a person out of his own imagination. That would probably explain why he never heard the person come in. Yes, that must be it. He was talking to someone who didn't even exist.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:09 pm
Vitae looked at the other oddly, "Going mad? What do you mean?" The god floated over to the human's side, "Come on and give me your name..." His voice was still very firm.

Now that Vitae was closer to the boy he got that unusual feeling again. It was completely foreign to him. It felt like he had a slight fever. His body had tensed up and his stomach wouldn't settle. He felt his forehead thinking he was sick. Then he looked at the fish again and went back to normal.

"I will drag it out of you eventually boy... Just give it to me now before I force it out through very bad means." he whispered in the man's ear.

DoubleEdgeCat

Man-Hungry Gaian

10,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:30 pm
Of all hallucinations, why did he have to imagine this one? "Maybe if I ignore it, it will go away," Olan muttered again, tensing when he heard the whisper. He must have imagined that puff of air on his ear. This was starting to get awkward. Even if this person was merely a hallucination, he was still a little too close for comfort.

A small blush appeared on Olan's face, but he wasn't sure why. Glancing at the hallucination, he noticed that the man was actually quite hansome, even if he wasn't real. How would he look when there was more light around? Or when there wasn't that upset look on his face?

All of a sudden, the recluse heard the sound of a door opening and in came Timiki. She was carrying a rabbit she must have caught while she was walking around in the forest. A sigh of relief escaped Olan when he saw her. Perhaps spending time with her would take his mind off the hallucination.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:56 pm
Vitae leaned over and pet Timiki. "See, this I don't mind. It was completely natural. However, humans have an unfair advantage over all other living things. They have the power to innovate ways of hunting animals. However, this fox and this rabbit had an equal opportunity to life."

He looked back at the boy again, "This is what you should be doing boy. You could stand to learn a lesson from this fox." The god continued to pet the small animal. Then he looked at the human again."Yes, this fox is a perfect example of not over hunting."

He floated to the door and opened it. He stood out in the sunlight and absorbed it. He wasn't use to being in the dark so it was better for him to be out in the sun. He basked in the light and then looked at the boy. "Come along human."

DoubleEdgeCat

Man-Hungry Gaian

10,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:27 pm
Timiki seemed content when the hallucination was petting her. Perhaps she saw the same thing or Olan was just imagining that as well. No matter how he looked at it, he could not believe the man was real. Apparently, the hallucination was a nature maniac or somethng.

Tentatively, Olan followed the man outside the hut. It seemed stupid to listen to a hallucination, but it was probably better than staying in the hut. He could preserve the excess fish later. Besides, there was no superstition about interacting with the hallucination, besides giving it his name, that is.

The one-sided conversation was a bit awkward. He felt like a child being lectured by a parent, and he didn't even know who the hallucination is! Perhaps he really was starting to go mad, but at least there was no one around to notice that.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:13 pm
Vitae walked over to the lake and sighed. He could see death in the waters. "You have to stop fishing..."]/b] He said as he turned around and looked at the human once again. "You're killing the lake and all life inside.

Vitae decided to try and reverse some of the damage. He floated over the water and drifted around the water's edge. Once he made one full circle he made another closer to the center. Green plants started to grow in and out of the water.

When the god finished he floated back to the human. "What will it take for you to stop killing this lake? Or at least give me your name?" He looked around and Vitae noticed something odd. "And where are the other humans?"

DoubleEdgeCat

Man-Hungry Gaian

10,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:28 pm
Olan was quite shocked with the hallucination's request. "You have got to be kidding me! I must—" He wasn't able to finish his protest, as he was rendered speechless upon seeing the hallucination float over the lake. That confirmed it. This hallucination wasn't one of a human.

Most people would fall to their knees by now, but the fisherman found it hard to think none of this was imagination. It just didn't seem possible, even if it was all happening before his eyes. He could only see it all as some kind of illusion brought on by his self-proclaimed madness.

He raised an eyebrow at the questions. It was strange, though not uncommon, that his hallucination doesn't know about the bad luck that comes with giving it his name. "I don't think I'm killing this lake, since there seems to be plenty of fish still in there. As for other humans, I haven't seen any. I'm the only one here." He decided to avoid the question regarding his name. Perhaps the hallucination would forget.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:57 am
"There is a cycle that humans are not aware of! When you over fish it throws it off! And you sir have gone way beyond over fish!" He was close to the human again and he had that weird feeling again. He looked away quickly and felt his forehead. His face had a small pink blush on it. He didn't know why he kept feeling like this around the human. This time there was no distraction to get him back to feeling enraged towards the human.

When he calmed himself down which seemed to be a while he glared at the human. "GIVE ME YOUR NAME OR I WILL DESTROY YOUR HUT!" Things like this rarely happened; a god not knowing a human's name. It rarely escaped the Divine Book Keepers' Records. Since an incident when a human escaped them and their records there were very few things the gods couldn't do to get their name.

Vitae walked over to the small shack. He wouldn't really destroy the human's hut. It was one of the few rules. He could not do anything that would threaten the human's life. Otherwise the gods could smite the things around the human and not the human themselves. Since he was the god of life he could tell there were other wild animals around that could kill the boy. It was merely a farce to try and get it out of him.

DoubleEdgeCat

Man-Hungry Gaian

10,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
♡Boy's ⓛⓞⓥⓔ Hyper♡ (RolePlays)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers