Welcome to Gaia! ::

Horrorize Me, Cap'n!

Back to Guilds

Take all the innocent things you've ever loved, and make them HORROR! 

Tags: Horror, Video Games, Movies, Mortal Kombat 

Reply Horrorize Me Cap'n!
"Conference Call" - Like Chatterbox, only cool. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 456 457 458 459 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:56 pm
So yeah, here it is. This thread is made for random chatter. Discuss anything and everything, b***h and complain about your everyday problems, or brag about new video games you're playing, whatever, horror stuff too if you want.

This is also the place you'd go to, if you'd like to advertise another guild, website, RP or whatever else.

So, what was the last horror movie everyone's watched? I honestly don't remember mine. I do intend to watch House of 1000 Corpses, and then The Devils Rejects in near future.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:59 pm
Hmm, I honestly can't remember. It was either Dead Silence or Stay Alive.  

ShinjroAragaki

5,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Biohazard EXTREME
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:11 pm
Haven't seen Dead Silence.

Stay Alive wasn't bad though. I mean, it's not a horror movie for the ages, but at the time when they were taking every possible concept and making it into a horror movie, Video Tape, Cellphone, Video Game was naturally to follow, and it wasn't too bad.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:13 pm
Dead Silence is pretty good. Mostly if you really like puppet-based horrors.

Yeah, it wasn't my favorite but I still really liked it. It would be awesome if there was a game that actually killed you if you died.  

ShinjroAragaki

5,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Biohazard EXTREME
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:18 pm
Oh yes, I remember that one. It looked like it was pretty cool.

I wanna see that Pirahna 3D movie. It looks like good wholesome B-Movie fun.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:20 pm
I would go to see that if I actually regularly went to the movies. I usually go only about 3 times a year XD  

ShinjroAragaki

5,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

King of Paradise
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:06 pm
Dead Silence was a very creepy movie. Good for a view.

House of 1000 Corpses is ok, but The Devil's Rejects kicks total a**.

Last horror movie I saw was Puppet Master: Axis of Evil...The latest Puppet Master movie...

It was horrible. No matter how big of a Puppet Master fan you are, do NOT watch this movie...For your own good, that is...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:13 pm
Was it as bad as The Seed of Chucky?  

Biohazard EXTREME
Captain

King of Paradise
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:40 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Was it as bad as The Seed of Chucky?

The Seed of Chucky was good for what it was, which was an intended mockery of it's former self (Not to mention just a bat shi* insane movie).

Puppet Master: Axis of Evil, though, was just a sad realization of it's former self.

Rather than use the actual puppets, they fuc*in' use shi*ty as* replicas instead.

Oh, and there is absolutely none of the stop motion used that made the puppets so cool and alive in the beginning of the franchise (Except in a flashback of the said beginning, hilariously enough).  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:59 pm
No stop motion? What did they use? Just straight on animatronics?  

Biohazard EXTREME
Captain

King of Paradise
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:50 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
No stop motion? What did they use? Just straight on animatronics?

Really poor animatronics at that, but I think mostly they just used a guy in the background; no lie lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:54 pm
I just saw The Last Exorcism two days ago... 3 now that it's after midnight. Wasn't scary though so I wouldn't call it horror.

I'm watching the Sixth Sense now but I don't consider this horror. So yeah that was the last.  

Uriel Ledon

Star Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

ShinjroAragaki

5,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:00 pm
Ugh, this sucks. I managed to get sick and having insomnia is turning out to be horrid.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:47 pm
I wasn't a huge fan of House of 1000 corpses, and really didn't like Devil's Rejects at all. And I didn't care much for the Halloween "re-imagining" either. Rob Zombie shouldn't be making horror movies. He's pretty much just a Tobe Hooper wannabe, and he kinda sucks.

Now, the first two Texas Chainsaw Massacre movies... those are awesome. They've just been ripped-off way too much now.  

Thee Stranger

King of Paradise
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:52 pm
Thee Stranger
I wasn't a huge fan of House of 1000 corpses, and really didn't like Devil's Rejects at all. And I didn't care much for the Halloween "re-imagining" either. Rob Zombie shouldn't be making horror movies. He's pretty much just a Tobe Hooper wannabe, and he kinda sucks.

Now, the first two Texas Chainsaw Massacre movies... those are awesome. They've just been ripped-off way too much now.

Lol, coincidentally, when reading this comment, I was listening to the song No One Lives Forever by Oingo Boingo, which was the song that played during the bat shi* crazy highway scene in the beginning of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2.  
Horrorize Me Cap'n!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 456 457 458 459 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff