Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Artemis's Blessed Temple Shrine. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poetic Pockii

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:30 am
User Image
Artemis
Heir to 与党の王国

Artemis walked gracefully to the small Temple,smiling to herself as she closed her eyes.Reaching a small shrine she had found,she slowly made her way inside.She glanced around,making sure no one came to her praying temple.When she noticed no one there,Artemis took a deep breath and bowed in front of the shrine;before folding her hands into a praying like state.

"I cherish this prayer for my Race.I bless you from the mighty god's of our kingdom,that one day;we shall reunite once again and share peace within ourselves.dear god of My kingdom,watch over thy family with blessings. Yoto no okoku;Thy name of my kingdom.Over power our enemies and cease there land as Thy Ruling Kingdom of the South."Artemis took a deep breath before speaking in her native tongue."Watashi wa anata no yotō igirisu no chichi o shukufuku, watashi mo anata o shukufuku..."She looked up,and took the ruby necklace off from her neck.Opening the ruby,a small ring appeared,a small message engraved in it.Taking in the forin language,Artemis smiled and closed her eyes

私は、王国を決まりなきごとくあなた相続人をアルテミスをしています。私は若い年齢で撮影され、反乱の叫びは私の復讐を計画します。

人疲れきっている、心配しないでください。私は多くの傷を収集するために聞いて、私と私たちに値する取り戻すために...

Poetic Pockii

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:12 pm
Seishi Kanshisa

User ImageSeishi appeared behind Artemis in a dark cloud of black smoke. As it cleared, he stood there, a blank expression on his face. "I'd be careful with your prayers. I've answered some gruesome prayers in my day. Have you ever heard the prayers of an animal wishing to destroy a human city because of pollution? It's sad. But I made a vow to answer the prayers I hear. Luckily, I don't hear too many prayers. God of Destruction, and all." He said, taking a seat on the ground. "I don't believe I've introduce myself. Seishi Kanshisa, former God." He said, not bothering to bow as he was sitting.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:22 pm
User Image
Artemis
Heir to 与党の王国

Artemis glanced at him from the corner of her eye and shook her head smirking.Un-clasping her hand's,she looked up at the Shrine before turning to face Seishi."Artemis Shi.Former Heir to my kingdom.I'm just preying for my people;a great war had spread out from former kingdom's across my homeland."Artemis stated,staring at him with a blank expression.

Poetic Pockii

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:32 pm
Seishi Kanshisa

User ImageSeishi nodded. "I suppose so... So, what was your position up there? As I said, God of Destruction. You know, crowd control. Diseases, natural disasters, and deaths. It's not an evil position... Everyone has to die." He said, walking to the girl's side. "It's odd... To see a God pray. We used to just be able to make it happen... And now... We're stuck down here for eternity." He said, looking up at the sky.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:01 pm
User Image
Artemis
Heir to 与党の王国

Artemis looked up and smirked."What position?I worked as one of the Seven God/Goddesses of Bliss.I wasn't as high ranked as them,but still...I mainly worked with the manipulation of Light...I think you should meet my friend Aki...She work's as the Goddess of Strife,I think you two would get along."Rolling her eyes,she chuckled lightly,closing her eyes."Yes...It seems strange after all these year's...But;I no longer hold my position so that's all I can do...All I can do;until I return to my course of my kingdom though,of course..."Artemis trailed off and sighed,shaking her head.She also looked uo at the sky,ghosting over memories of her past.

Poetic Pockii

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:04 pm
Seishi Kanshisa

User ImageSeishi shook his head. "I'm sure your friend is delightfully terrible, but I'm not really the social type." He said, a small smile coming across his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:20 pm
User Image
Artemis
Heir to 与党の王国

Artemis smirking,chuckling softly."Good,She's not either."Laughing slightly,Artemis stretched,looking back down at the shrine.

OutOfCookies:My shoulder hurts! D:

Poetic Pockii

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:24 pm
Seishi Kanshisa

User ImageSeishi's gaze stayed upon the clouds. "Makes one wonder how they're doing up there without us." He said, releasing a sigh.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:33 pm
User Image
Artemis
Heir to 与党の王国

Artemis sighed,nodding in agreement."There probably in total havoc...well...hopefully."she let out a small growl and crossed her arm's,leaning against the wall.She gazed up at the sky;it truly was beautiful,but she missed the sight of looking down at the pitiful earth she now had to reside on.

Poetic Pockii

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:38 pm
Seishi Kanshisa

User ImageSeishi looked over at the goddess. "Without me, I don't see how havoc could exist. They probably have a new reaper up there, but they can't stop me from doing my job. I'll ring up five hundred mortals to the depths of Hell by the end of the day." He said, sitting down and sighing.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:47 pm
User Image
Artemis
Heir to 与党の王国
rolled her eyes and sighed.Sliding down to the ground,her back was against the wall."Yah...your right on that one."Just than,her head perked up and she sighed."Fine fine I'm on my way..."She muttered,before standing up."I have to go...It was nice to meet you,maybe we can catch up again some time."Artemis smiled,and looked up at the sky,before turning into an owl and flying off.

Poetic Pockii

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:49 pm
Seishi Kanshisa

User Image"Yeah... Heh... Maybe..." He said, watching her fly away. He sighed and sat down.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:02 pm
Mitsuki
User Image

You prayed in the temple and got some flowers and set it on the ground.  

Dawn1996

Familiar Hunter

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Poetic Pockii

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:28 pm
User Image
Artemis
Heir to 与党の王国

Artemis flew to her Mini temple and shrine to prey.She noticed a girl there and turned back,staring at her."What are you doing ere?"Artemis asked,eying the mysterious girl,her eyes narrowed."Have you...come to prey?"She asked,tilting her head slightly as her wings trailed behind her.

OutOfCookies:

Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces