Plots and Pairs of a Very Xeri Nature Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xerianthe

Mewling Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:45 am
This is my thread for both plotting and breeding, so feel free to hit me up!

Full information on all of my lovelies may be found here.

This post would ideally be for odds and ends - if I ever get to that!

All Potential/To Do pairings are approved for CC

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:46 am
current roleplays

to be filled in

Xerianthe

Mewling Fatcat

Xerianthe

Mewling Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:13 am
does

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Name: Nocturne of Shadows [Nocturne]
Generation: 1

Roleplay:
Interested in general roleplay and breedings, because Nocturne is always looking for friends. Nocturne is creepy to the max, so if you're looking to freak out your 'meti, she's your girl. A perpetual wanderer, Nocturne would love to join a traveling group (if they can withstand her eternal pessimism).
(As a side note- Nocturne needs a foxbun)

Breeding:
Will breed with pretty much anyone.
Roleplay is not required, but welcome.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name: Without Warning [Surprise]

Roleplay:
Interested in general roleplay and breedings, Surprise is a thrill-seeker. Always looking for a good time, feel free to hit Surprise up for some crocodile-baiting, tree-climbing, or cave-exploring.

Breeding:
Will breed with pretty much anyone.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name: Eagle on the Wind

Roleplay:
Irritable and she most certainly does not like you or your nasty swamp. She does, however, want to race you.

Breeding:
Uncertain

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name: Last Frost

Roleplay:
Calm, cool and socially awkward.

Breeding:
Frost isn't picky, but her serpent, Coldfang, is.

Potentials/To do:
Brightroar [Minsuil]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name: Raise Your Voice

Roleplay:
A disdainful diva who teaches everyone she meets to sing, and sings instead of speaking.

Breeding:
Like most Acha, Raise is pan, and she doesn't have to like a kin personally; I would love to breed her to anything male and breathing, however xD

Potentials/To do:
Because I Can (blue)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:21 am
bucks

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name: Alder

Roleplay:
Alder is an rp-heavy buck. Interested in casual rps with foals, though a particularly determined adult could still find him. A melancholy wanderer, Alder watches sacs to protect them, and enjoys telling stories. If you're interested in an rp, please read his bio at my journal!
I would love for Alder to become a Legendary.
When I talk about being picky, I'm talking about Alder. With him, I am extremely picky.

Breeding:
I am picky picky picky! I want to do one breeding with him for plots, and then lifemate him ;D

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name: King

Roleplay:
King is flight and picky and pompous, all rolled into one. He will go to great lengths to get whatever he wants, be it a pretty doe or a pretty rock. There will be gloating over his victory, the required showing off of his prize, and then said prize will be promptly discarded (if it is inanimate, it will be stored in one of his countless hoards). King likes to thing of himself as a connoisseur of beauty.

Breeding:
If it's pretty and alive, he'll do it.

Potentials/To do:
Twitch (Sin)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name: Fortune
Generation: 3

Roleplay:
Fortune is somewhat of a sociopath. He cares for himself and his possessions (and though he will never admit it, his family) and no one else. He's manipulative and greedy, always willing to help out when there's trouble so long as there is payment. Everything in his life is a transaction, the flow of give and take. He is not a buck to be trifled with, as his temper is cold and deadly.

Breeding:
Straight.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name: Rock Squirrel

Roleplay:
Rock Squirrel is a bouncy, happy child.

Breeding:
Anything goes.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name: Afterlight
Generation: 6

Roleplay:
Shy and serene and a gardener to boot. Not much of a talker, and when he does he's often embarrassed about his voice. A very attentive listener.

Breeding:
Anything goes, but personality does factor - cruelty is out

Potentials/ To do:
Dreaming of Fire (Lex)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name: Blackhoof
Generation: 4

Roleplay:
Blackhoof is a scared, nervous buck, easy to push around an bully. Easily bullied into adventure, but there's no guarantee he won't run out halfway through.

Breeding:
Males kinda scare him, and so do most females, so a very patient doe

Potentials/To do list:
Bowlegged (vagues)

Xerianthe

Mewling Fatcat

Xerianthe

Mewling Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:22 am
familiars

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[M] User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[F]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[F]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:23 am
open for posting!
[a reserved post]

Xerianthe

Mewling Fatcat

theCorniest
Crew

Colorful Contributor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:15 pm
My girl Double-Stripe might make good friends with Surprise! D-S is always looking for interesting new things and ADVENTURE. She does get kinda panicky sometimes, but it could be something to work on.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:21 pm
I think they would make wonderful friends. Surprise is the kind of doe who eggs people on, so if D-S got panicky she'd be right there screeching "DO IT!".

I would be interested in a fun death-filled rp!  

Xerianthe

Mewling Fatcat

theCorniest
Crew

Colorful Contributor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:46 pm
Yessssssss. This will be good times. I PROPOSE A FIRST MEETING. D-S could be found just about anywhere really, since she's semi-nomadic, moving along an established circuit of home bases. She knows a couple caves already, so maybe something else? I'd also like this to be pretty soundly in the aftermath of the flood, just for continuity's sake.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:08 pm
Hmm. Surprise is going to be up north, probably, having been log-surfing in the flood. Which will make her more apt to go thrill-seeking, trying to outdo the log-riding rush.
I'm not totally certain what kind of hi-jinks you can do in a swamp. Crocodile baiting, since the dead flood bodies would have drawn them out, also something with swimming, perhaps? Since the water is so deep.  

Xerianthe

Mewling Fatcat

Amizade

Phantom

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 11:06 pm
Xerianthe

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I know she's not certed yet, but you said it was okay so.... : P
What do you think? Too matchy or good? (:
(By the way, his name is Nectar.)  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:02 am
Amizade

I think they may be a bit too matchy, since Scorpion is basically two-color and Nectar is one of those colors :/ Sorry Miza >.<  

Xerianthe

Mewling Fatcat

Minsuil
Crew

Enduring Elder

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:50 am
Xerianthe

Brightroar w/ Last Frost? *__*  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 9:47 am
Maybe Lightning, as a foal, can run into Alder and follow him around some? Lightning needs that male figure in his life.  

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

Xerianthe

Mewling Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 3:09 pm
Minsuil
Xerianthe

Brightroar w/ Last Frost? *__*

Yes! Sorry, I'd forgotten to put that on the potentials <3 Do you want me to post them?

SilverShieldwolf
Maybe Lightning, as a foal, can run into Alder and follow him around some? Lightning needs that male figure in his life.

I'd be completely fine with that xD That sounds like it'd be fun to play~ What's Lightning like?  
Pairings

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff