Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying for Everyone!

Back to Guilds

This is a roleplaying guild for anyone who likes to roleplay. All kinds of roleplays. 

Tags: roleplay, roleplaying, 1 on 1 rp, story, supernatural 

Reply 1 x 1 rps
Teaser and the Fire Cat(Lupine and Beloved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:25 pm
Beloved Ice Cream Bar

User Image
Every one of Jack's friends thought Caramel was cute and a girl in his class said 'She's so cute! Her fur makes her look like a mass of caramel.' Caramel purred as her head was scratched. Then the next morning, she woke up on the couch. She then went over to Jack's face and licked his nose with her little tongue. She loved Jack a lot. He saved her life and she wanted to repay him somehow. She mewed cutely as she purred snuggling up underneath his chin on his neck trying to keep him warm.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:00 pm
Lupine Duchess

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jack was still asleep as the scratchiness of the feline's tongue tickled his nose. He grinned and chuckled as he began to wake up. When the kitten began to curl up underneath his chin, he began scratching at the little nappy spot below the kitten's neck where it was hard for her to get at.  

Beloved Ice Cream Bar

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:16 pm
Beloved Ice Cream Bar

User Image
Caramel licked Jack's finger. She started pawing at his finger cutely trying to play and be cute. As she pawed at his finger, she started suckling on it softly showing that she was still nursing.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:09 pm
Lupine Duchess

Jack chuckled when the young feline started playing with him. His mind slip back into reality when he lost track of time. "s**t, what time is it?" He said in a sort of panicky way. He shuffled around to look for his phone, pulling it out from his sweater pocket to check the time. He then gave a sigh of relief. Only 2 hours until he has to leave for school.  

Beloved Ice Cream Bar

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:56 pm
Beloved Ice Cream Bar

User Image
Caramel got a little frightened when he suddenly panicked about the time. She hid under a pillow shaking slightly. Poor thing peeked out once he calmed down after darting behind the pillow, which was bigger than she as at the time. Caramel came back over to Jack before she snuggled up to him purring again. Her fear didn't last too long if it was something accidental. But if it was something like Lightning or Thunder, she would hide until it was over. As she snuggled up to him, she noticed his phone and sniffed at it a bit or tried to. She saw the antenna and pawed at it thinking it was a toy.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:05 pm
Lupine Duchess

Jack smiled as his kitten began pawing at the antenna on his phone. In the midst of the cute little moment he was having with his new feline, he heard a knock at the door. An annoyed look appeared on his face as he whined. "What could people possibly want this early in the morning?" He muttered as he walked over to answer the door. A petite girl in her 20s with a pear of nerd glasses stood by his door with a basket full of pet toys and a bag of kibble. That girl happened to be his sister.

(Would you like to play the next character? And, since when did Jack's phone have an antenna?)  

Beloved Ice Cream Bar

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:19 pm
Beloved Ice Cream Bar
((Lol I thought it would be a cute moment if he had a phone with one. Plus you didn't say what kind of phone it was.

User Image
Rachel, Jack's sister, was at the door. "It's Rachel, Jack. I thought I'd bring you some stuff for your new family member." Rachel said smiling as she stood at the door. Caramel stayed close to Jack but ran, hiding under the couch when Rachel came inside. Rachel saw this and said "She's so tiny and cute." as Caramel peeked out from under the couch. "I also brought some special formula for her since I wasn't sure how big she actually was." She said holding out her hand for Caramel to sniff, which she did and came out. She started nibbling on Rachel's fingers before suckling on them a bit. "So what are you gonna name this little cutie pie?" Rachel said as Caramel mewed at Jack trying to get to him.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:34 pm
Lupine Duchess
Sorry for the long delay. sweatdrop Anyways, I figure that we were passed that stage with antennas on cellphone. We could just say that it's a Japanese or something.

Jack was a bit confused and stressed when his sister, Rachel, came to his door. "Whoa, wait...How did you know about my cat?" He asked, sternly. He then looked down at the little feline as he mewed at him to cuddled her. Unable to resist, he picked her up and cradled her in his arms.  

Beloved Ice Cream Bar

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:51 pm
Beloved Ice Cream Bar
((That's what I was going for lol. I know that wasn't clear but that is what I was going for.))

User Image
"I saw that picture online that you posted of her and as soon as I did, I thought you might need help getting things for her. I know how you are big brother." Rachel said giggling at the end. Caramel calmed down once she was in Jack's arms, snuggling up to her new daddy happily.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:38 pm
Lupine Duchess
So sorry for the long delay.

Jack sighed in disappointment when Rachel mentioned his Facebook photo. So much for subtlety. He thought. Although he was a bit frustrated that his sister came over unannounced, he was extremely grateful that she brought him a care package. Saves him from having to pull out a huge chunk of cash from his savings.  

Beloved Ice Cream Bar

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:02 pm
Beloved Ice Cream Bar

User Image
Caramel looked up at Jack as he sighed. Rachel smiled and said "I'm sorry I came over unannounced like this big brother. I just thought I'd surprise you since we haven't been able to see each other much lately. I missed you so much big brother." She was hiding the fact that she was being abused by her boyfriend as she didn't want to worry him. She was actually here hiding from that boyfriend of hers. She had a large bruise on her arm so she was wearing her coat and a long sleeve shirt to cover it. She was hoping Jack would let her stay here with him for a while.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:08 pm
Lupine Duchess
So sorry for the long delay.

Jack looked over at Rachel. "What? Oh, no worries. I've actually been quite worried about you. I left you like 5 messages on your cell." He said as he placed his cat back the couch. He then made his way towards the kitchen. "Want anything to drink? I got coffee, tea, some Tropicana..." He added.  

Beloved Ice Cream Bar

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:15 pm
Beloved Ice Cream Bar

User Image
"I'll have some water please." She said smiling as Caramel sniffed at Rachel as she sat on the couch. Caramel started purrng as Rachel gently pet her and scratched behind Caramel's ear as gently as she could. Caramel then licked Rachel's finger cutely making Rachel smile even more.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:35 pm
Lupine Duchess

Jack grabbed two water bottles out of the fridge and made his way back to the living room. He handed a bottle to Rachel as he sat down next to her. "So, how are you and Jared getting along?" He asked, referring to her boyfriend. The last time Jack met the guy, he seemed pretty civil towards him. Although, he was completely unaware that he was abusing Jack's little sister.  

Beloved Ice Cream Bar

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:45 pm
Beloved Ice Cream Bar

User Image
"To be honest......not so well....He grabbed me by the arm Jack.....and well......" She said showing him the bruise on her arm before she told him the rest. "He was drunk and I was trying to help him.....but he wouldn't listen." She said as she started crying as Caramel looked up at Rachel and climbed into her lap purring trying to help Rachel feel better.

1 x 1 rps

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff