Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
open roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

breeze0910

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:38 pm
Nadine nodded as she put down the guitar she had been strumming. "You sing really great." She said to her as she looked around at the students coming in.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:47 am
breeze0910
Nadine nodded as she put down the guitar she had been strumming. "You sing really great." She said to her as she looked around at the students coming in.

thank you " she answered with a greatful smile. she couldnt help her face from turning red as all the students came in. "alright class" she shouted "30 laps around the gym. double time"  

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

breeze0910

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:30 pm
scarrllett
breeze0910

thank you " she answered with a greatful smile. she couldnt help her face from turning red as all the students came in. "alright class" she shouted "30 laps around the gym. double time"

Nadine smiled at her then started to jog the 30 laps when she was told to do so. She was glad she enjoyed running or she would be hating this right now.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:06 am
breeze0910
scarrllett
breeze0910

Nadine smiled at her then started to jog the 30 laps when she was told to do so. She was glad she enjoyed running or she would be hating this right now.

Scar. Smilled and winked at the girlbas she watched her amazing figure race around the gym as if completely memorized  

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

breeze0910

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:04 pm
scarrllett
breeze0910
scarrllett
breeze0910

Scar. Smilled and winked at the girlbas she watched her amazing figure race around the gym as if completely memorized

Nadine kept up with the girls running in the front until they all had finished 30 laps. Looking up at Scarlett she waited for the next thing they were told to do.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:44 pm
((sorry i havent replied in ever sad i reply better if quoted.))

Vulpine walked into the gym late right as the girls finished their laps. she began looking for the teacher "um... an anyone know where the teacher is? im late, i had to go to the nurses for something" Vulpine stammered out glowing red with embarassment.  

unit01testtype

Invisible Phantom

7,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:55 am
unit01testtype

Vulpine walked into the gym late right as the girls finished their laps. she began looking for the teacher "um... an anyone know where the teacher is? im late, i had to go to the nurses for something" Vulpine stammered out glowing red with embarassment.

"good job everybody" she said as the girl walked in "ok everyone take a break wile i talk to her" she said walking over to her "im the teacher of this class" she said with a wide grin on her face  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:35 pm
scarrllett
unit01testtype

"good job everybody" she said as the girl walked in "ok everyone take a break wile i talk to her" she said walking over to her "im the teacher of this class" she said with a wide grin on her face

((so sorry about not being active at 1st))
"you are? oh sorry you just dont look like a teacher i mean... oh nevermind" Vulpine says with a blush spreading across her face as she quickly looked down at her feet "im sorry i was to start your class today but i had to rush to the nurses after meand that other girl bumped into each other this morning, you see i bruise easy"  

unit01testtype

Invisible Phantom

7,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:57 am
unit01testtype
scarrllett
unit01testtype

"you are? oh sorry you just dont look like a teacher i mean... oh nevermind" Vulpine says with a blush spreading across her face as she quickly looked down at her feet "im sorry i was to start your class today but i had to rush to the nurses after meand that other girl bumped into each other this morning, you see i bruise easy"

"ummmm ok" she said confused "im a teacher but im only 17 thats why" she laughed "and if you bruise easy why do you have fitness for your first period class?" she asked confused  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:07 pm
Nadine got her water bottle from her bag and took a drink as she looked at the girl who walked in late. Placing her bottle back in her bag she went and sat against the wall as she waited to see what else was on the agenda.  

breeze0910

LesserDog

Savage Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:20 pm
Name: Nathanial (goes by Nathan or Nate)
Orientation: (closted) Gay
Light blond hair and light skin. Brown eyes (deep but not dark)

As Nadine sat, a boy came over and leaned on the wall next to her. "Hi," He directed toward Nadine, "are you new?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:14 pm
scarrllett
unit01testtype
scarrllett
unit01testtype

"ummmm ok" she said confused "im a teacher but im only 17 thats why" she laughed "and if you bruise easy why do you have fitness for your first period class?" she asked confused

"well its a log story but you see im just starting out on this new medication that is supposed to help with the bruising so i wanted to be more "active" but this morning i was bruising like normal so i went to the nurses to get it taken care of, the nurse said my body has to get used to the meds before they start to work" Vulpine said as she noticed a boy stand against the wall near the girl she bumped into this morning.  

unit01testtype

Invisible Phantom

7,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

breeze0910

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:31 pm
Timid Mishu

As Nadine sat, a boy came over and leaned on the wall next to her. "Hi," He directed toward Nadine, "are you new?"

Nadine blinked caught off guard when a boy leaned on the wall next to her then smiled and nodded at the boy. "Yeah, I'm Nadine, and I've already managed to injure someone on my first day." She said and twiddled her thumbs together.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:00 am
unit01testtype
scarrllett
unit01testtype
scarrllett
unit01testtype

"well its a log story but you see im just starting out on this new medication that is supposed to help with the bruising so i wanted to be more "active" but this morning i was bruising like normal so i went to the nurses to get it taken care of, the nurse said my body has to get used to the meds before they start to work" Vulpine said as she noticed a boy stand against the wall near the girl she bumped into this morning.

alrighty than" she said turning back to the class "alright looks like we got two more class mates so treat them nice....everyone get accuanted" she said walking off to her office as she walked away she shouted "that is your next assignment everyone get to know eachother " she said before closing the door  

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

LesserDog

Savage Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:51 pm
breeze0910
Timid Mishu

Nadine blinked caught off guard when a boy leaned on the wall next to her then smiled and nodded at the boy. "Yeah, I'm Nadine, and I've already managed to injure someone on my first day." She said and twiddled her thumbs together.

The boy gave a small smirk, "I'm Nathan,but my friends call me Nate," he said as he stretched out. "and I haven't hurt anyone just yet, hehe." He quickly realized that sounded better in his head, than it did when he actually said it. "...I didn't mean that I will hurt anyone hehe..."  
Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff