Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
open roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 10:36 pm
lilla muchi
123boo75
lilla muchi
123boo75
lilla muchi
scarrllett

"Oh...i......uhh......hehe" she stammered blushing "i was just uh jokeing" he added in with a smile (like this sweatdrop )
Lilla giggled at Scarrlett's blushing. "ok Scarrlett, if you say so. that shade of pink on your cheeks is really cute by the way." She says winking at Sarrlett smiling.

sits down and smiles at both lila and scarrlett then laugths* sorry about the piills .. there for something ...
"oh its ok, just not big on medication." Lilla says smiling at rhys.

i saw .... *puts hand on her sholder* sorry ... i sorta need to take it .. *falls slilent then out of the blue hugs her*
Lilla is alittle over taken by the hug but hugs back, back, "its ok im sorry for my reaction and i understand that." She says smiling at him caringly.

burys his head onto her sholder and hides his face from the world and mumbles * you smell nice ...  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 11:09 pm
123boo75
lilla muchi
123boo75
lilla muchi
123boo75

sits down and smiles at both lila and scarrlett then laugths* sorry about the piills .. there for something ...

i saw .... *puts hand on her sholder* sorry ... i sorta need to take it .. *falls slilent then out of the blue hugs her*
Lilla is alittle over taken by the hug but hugs back, back, "its ok im sorry for my reaction and i understand that." She says smiling at him caringly.

burys his head onto her sholder and hides his face from the world and mumbles * you smell nice ...
Lilla pats his head softly, "thank you"  

lilla muchi

Beloved Shapeshifter

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 11:12 pm
lilla muchi
123boo75
lilla muchi
123boo75
lilla muchi
123boo75

moves lsightly and ends up facing her my eyes closed and i mumble comfy  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 10:52 am
lilla muchi
123boo75
lilla muchi
123boo75
lilla muchi
123boo75

scarrlett lowered her head and huffed "so not cool" she mumbled under her breath  

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:00 am
scarrllett
lilla muchi
123boo75
lilla muchi
123boo75

scarrlett lowered her head and huffed "so not cool" she mumbled under her breath

.. looks at scarrlett and drags her into lilla as well * ... join .. please ..  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:17 am
123boo75
scarrllett
lilla muchi
123boo75
lilla muchi
123boo75

he face turned bright pink once her arm brushed lilla and she again lowered her head. ahhh shes gunna notice this is ackward she thought to her self  

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:20 am
scarrllett
123boo75
scarrllett
lilla muchi
123boo75

he face turned bright pink once her arm brushed lilla and she again lowered her head. ahhh shes gunna notice this is ackward she thought to her self
*looks at scarrlett and rubs the top of here head and hides her face from lilla for her to make it less aquard as he could sence she was aquard for some reason and wispers into her ear* you ok ...  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 1:35 pm
123boo75
scarrllett
123boo75
scarrllett
lilla muchi
123boo75

*looks at scarrlett and rubs the top of here head and hides her face from lilla for her to make it less aquard as he could sence she was aquard for some reason and wispers into her ear* you ok ...
Lilla felt alittle unease and slightly surrounded, "umm guys its nice to be hugging and get or give comfort but umm... this is getting alittle weird..." She said placing her arms behind her head smiling kinda like sweatdrop "So Scarrlett what year are you?" Lilla asked trying to change the aquiredness the had fallen over the little group.  

lilla muchi

Beloved Shapeshifter

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 1:37 pm
lilla muchi
123boo75
scarrllett
123boo75
scarrllett

Lilla felt alittle unease and slightly surrounded, "umm guys its nice to be hugging and get or give comfort but umm... this is getting alittle weird..." She said placing her arms behind her head smiling kinda like sweatdrop "So Scarrlett what year are you?" Lilla asked trying to change the aquiredness the had fallen over the little group.
mumbles sorry then rembers* i have to do something .. ill .. probl see you later if i live or what ever ... *runs off and round a corner disapering*  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 1:42 pm
123boo75
lilla muchi
123boo75
scarrllett
123boo75
scarrllett

mumbles sorry then rembers* i have to do something .. ill .. probl see you later if i live or what ever ... *runs off and round a corner disapering*
Lilla watches Rhys go "Hey no need to be sorry hun and where are you going????" She asks watching him run and disapear. "hmm... guess it was important..."  

lilla muchi

Beloved Shapeshifter

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 1:47 pm
lilla muchi
123boo75
lilla muchi
123boo75
scarrllett

Lilla watches Rhys go "Hey no need to be sorry hun and where are you going????" She asks watching him run and disapear. "hmm... guess it was important..."
manged to leave a note on her jsut bfore i leged it and they dotn rember me writign it at any point* sorry but my meds dont last long ... and the 'others' where comign back i had to leave .. i promise ill explain later.. and any ways i awas making it aquard *he drew a smily face on the note and then it ends*  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:25 pm
TheLostAngel-Mika
unit01testtype
unit01testtype
TheLostAngel-Mika
unit01testtype
TheLostAngel-Mika

Mika blushed, looking at her feet. "O-Okay..."
She got on the bed and laid down next to Vulpine.

Vulpine cuddled up to mika and looked into her beautiful eyes

Mika blushed brighter. "Nya, Vul-chan. Why are you looking at me like that?"

Vulpine blushes and looks down a lil. "cuase u have beautiful eyes and i just had the urge to kiss u."

Vulpine covered her mouth "sorry, did i just say that out loud? sorry sorry"

Mika turned even redder. "N-No its f-f-fine."
She looked down. "Y-You can kiss me if you want."

blushing ; Vulpine goes in for a kiss with her eyes closed.  

unit01testtype

Invisible Phantom

7,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:31 pm
unit01testtype
TheLostAngel-Mika
unit01testtype
unit01testtype
TheLostAngel-Mika

Vulpine blushes and looks down a lil. "cuase u have beautiful eyes and i just had the urge to kiss u."

Mika turned a brighter red and closed the gap kissing her softly.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:44 pm
TheLostAngel-Mika
unit01testtype
TheLostAngel-Mika
unit01testtype
unit01testtype
TheLostAngel-Mika

slowly the tipsy vulpine got more into the kiss and gentally pushed foward her tongue and slowly shyly reached for mikas hand or arm  

unit01testtype

Invisible Phantom

7,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 11:30 pm
unit01testtype
TheLostAngel-Mika
unit01testtype
TheLostAngel-Mika
unit01testtype

slowly the tipsy vulpine got more into the kiss and gentally pushed foward her tongue and slowly shyly reached for mikas hand or arm

Mika gave Vulpine entrance and took her hand, smiling into the kiss.  
Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff