GOLD!?
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Queen Alkaid de Viarrei
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:56 pm
User Image

Everyone knows that there has always been a battle between Heaven and Hell. Well, the day has come... and Hell has won. Thousands of angels and demons dead or badly injured... but only a few hundred remain of the angels, including their prince. The prince and the few able body angels were brought to Hell as slaves for the demons. Only the prince of the angels, was made to be the demon prince's slave.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:02 pm
User Image
Name: Booth
Orientation: Gay
Personality: Booth can be very cruel and ruthless but at the same time he can be kind and careing but he bairly every shows that side of him.
Bio: Booth was born into a very powerfull demonic family, his father raised him to be cruel and ruthless while his mother was kinder so he sort of has two sides to him :due to that. he had a sister but she died in battle against the angels and from then on, Booth promised to destroy the angels and enslave them. So when his plan to take over a Royal Angel family follows through, he autimatically wanted the Angel prince for himself.
Other: He has a Shadow, (the creature in the picture) Only a few demons posses them because you have to be very powerful... which Booth is. he is one of the most feared demons out there and is known for his cruelty. His eyes change colors, due to his mood, and if anyone messes with him Garth (his Shadow) will protect him.

User Image
Name: Setsuna
Bio: Setsuna is the Prince of Heaven. His fellow angels stand by his side and protect him. He is kind hearted and gentle.

Queen Alkaid de Viarrei
Crew

Queen Alkaid de Viarrei
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:26 pm
User Image

Setsuna had chains around his ankles, wrists and neck. He was covered in blood and wounds. He was being dragged into a large throne room by two demons, blood dripping from his forehead and cheek. He saw other angels that had been captured as well. He looked away for he could not face his fellow angels, for he was ashamed of himself. As he approached the front of the room, he saw a very powerful Demon sitting on the throne. Setsuna scowled at the demon.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:41 pm
User Image

Booth sat in his throne, his gray hair covering his jet black, cold eyes. He bairly had a scartch on him though he did fight, but being as powerfull as he was he brought down anyone who faced him easily. He was the reason the demons had such a Victorius Nike (greek word for victory). The smell of blood pierced his nose, but not just anyblood, angel blood, royal angel blood. A smirk slowly forms on his lips as he rose to his feet, his shadow stiring and looking at him, making sure his master was alright befor resting its head back on its large paws. he was a mix of a hell hound, Dragon and Shadow animal. The shadow animal part of him gave him that misty look. As the Angel prince was brought in Booths Coal colored eyes turned Purple with amusement and cruelty. "the mighty Setsuna finally brought down, how cute." he sneered as he walked over so he was now standing in front of him. He watched as the Crimson blood trickled down the side of the other males face befor reaching out and wipeing some of it up with his finger tip "welcome to my home Setsuna, you will be serving as my slave." He placed his finger tip in his mouth and closed his eyes, when he reopend them they were the crimson color of blood.

StolenAnima
Crew

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Queen Alkaid de Viarrei
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:56 pm
User Image

Setsuna sneered at the Demon Prince, "If you think I'm going to serve you. You're dead wrong Booth, I would rather die than be a servant of yours." As he said this, one of the demons that brought him slammed Setsuna's head into the floor making him cough up some blood, while the other bent down and warned him to never speak to their prince like that ever again. Setsuna could hear the other angels in the room cry out 'stop it' and 'that's enough'. He couldn't bare to see the looks on their faces.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:14 pm
User Image

Booth roled his eyes at the angels Resistance. He stepped back as the guards slammed him down watching unamused. His Eyes had turned a Deep Brown in displeasure. "you will serve me, i will break you." he says darkly as he kneeled down running his one gloved hand through the others hair then gripping it and forcing his head up so he is looking at him "you will be mine." A smirk grows on his lips and he lets Setsunas head go and rose to his feet. "leave us, take the other slaves withyou, they will be auctioned off later tomorow. and their prince, will be present." he smiles figureing it would be torture for him to havaeto watch his subjects be auctioned off as slaves. He looked at setsuna thinking of ways he would break him.

StolenAnima
Crew

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Queen Alkaid de Viarrei
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:22 pm
User Image

Setsuna clenched his teeth together, "You b*****d ," he shouted as he got up on his knees, chains clashing together. He had no strength to get up on his feet, his vision was fading in and out, due to blood loss. "I will NEVER obey you. Do you hear me, never," he said as he glared at the demon prince.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:47 pm
User Image

Booth sat in his throne watching the other move to his knees. His eyes turned from the brown to a deep intoxicating blue. "you say that now my pet." He reaches over and takes somthing from a desk next to throne. "but just wait you will obey me, wether you want to or not." he rose to his feet and walks over to Setsuna kneeling down in front of him. "just to prove you are mine." he then holds up a white collar with black and red jewels in it. it stood for obedience and slave life. With a cruel smirk he attached it to the others neck. Leaning in close he whispers "you are mine." With that he stood back up and looked down at his angelic slave.

StolenAnima
Crew

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Queen Alkaid de Viarrei
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:17 am
User Image

Setsuna's eyes widened as the demon prince put the collar on him and whispered in his ear. He looked up at Booth, "I will not allow you to have your way," he said as he put both hands on the collar attempting to remove it. The collar sent an large electrical shock throughout Setsuna's body, screaming as the shock was so enormously painful. He finally released the collar and dropped at Booth's feet. Just before passing out, Setsuna could see that evil and cruel grin on the demon prince's face. As his eyes closed, tears were streaming down Setsuna's face.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:34 pm
User Image

Booth watched in amusement while the ther attempted to take the collar off knowing what was going to happen. as the other fell over from the electrical shock a small chuckle escapes his lips. "stupid stupid angel." he says as he watched the others eyes close as he pased out. With that he leaned over and picked him up, bridal style. Part of him felt a bit bad but the other part did not care and enjoyed this greatly. he took the boy upstairs to his designated room. He pushed the door open showing a large normal looking but it had some slave products, whips, chains, 'toys' and so on.. he walked in and set Setsuna down on the bed. "sleep well my pet." he whispers befor kissing the top of his head and leaving

StolenAnima
Crew

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Queen Alkaid de Viarrei
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:22 pm
User Image

Setsuna was having a dream, or more of like a nightmare. He dreamed about Heaven being peaceful once again, all the angels that he knew were sorrounding him and then, there were his parents. They both held their hands out like they were welcoming him home. But, as he tried to grab their hands, they disappeared. He looked around and one by one, each angel vanished...he felt so utterly alone now.
Setsuna was awoken by a loud bang, from some demon maids leaving the room. He slowly opened his eyes to find himself in a room laying on a bed, "Where am I," he asked himself aloud as he sat up. He looked around the room and noticed all the "toys" hanging on the walls, "What the..." Then he saw that all the wounds he had gotten in the battle were all bandaged up and new clothes were put on him. All of a sudden, the door to the room opened up, and there stood the Demon Prince Booth.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:05 pm
User Image

Booth had it so that when Setsuna awakend he would be informed immediatly. So when he was told the angel was awak he rose to him feet and headed torwards the slaves room. He pushed the doors open, his shadow close behind him, though it seemed smalled than befor because it was. As a shadow it could shrink its size. "Good morning" his eyes flittered with anticipation. "i see your wounds were tended too, you must be hungry, come let me take you to the dining hall where you will be fed." He was actualy being rather nice at the moment. which was uncharacteristly like him.

StolenAnima
Crew

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Queen Alkaid de Viarrei
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:57 am
User Image

Setsuna looked away with a confused and pained look in his eyes, "What do you want from me? You've already won the battle, so why don't you just kill me now and be done with it." His body was shaking with anger and sadness. He wanted so badly to kill the demon prince, but there was nothing more that he could do. He had already admitted defeat, just to save what little remained of his fellow angels. But, Setsuna had remembered that today, was also the day that, the last of the remaining angels were going to be auctioned off. Setsuna grabbed clenched the collar of his shirt with one hand, because his heart was in pain, and he cried for his dear friends.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:19 pm
User Image

Booth roled his eyes at the boy, he was acting as if he was going to kill him. "i just want you alive as my slave." he says with a smile as he walked over and sat down on hte bed next to Setsuna. he saw the tears and frowned "do not cry my pet." he whispered softly reaching out and firmly, but gently touching the others cheek "you will get useto the loss and being my slave." he smiles a cruel but gentle smile. "you will actualy come to enjoy it trust me. now come." he rose to his feet grabbing setsunas arm roughly and yanking him too his feet as well. "you will eat, change then come with me too the main hall for the auction" he orders. .

StolenAnima
Crew

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Queen Alkaid de Viarrei
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:59 pm
User Image

Setsuna's eyes widened as he was jerked up from the bed."Let go of me. I would much rather starve to death than eat anything you give to me. Besides, I'm not hungry," he said has he struggled to get loose from Booth's grip. As he was struggling, all of a sudden there was a large growling sound. Setsuna's face started to turn red from embarrassment. "L...like I said, I'm not hungry," he stated looking away from the demon prince.

Ø Only Role playing [Yaoi] Ø

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff