Total Votes : 11

Misty_wolf_of Alagaesia

Quotable Guildswoman

6,550 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:04 pm
Ok so I'm not sure if I'm the last one to hear about this or not but I didn't see a topic on it.

For those who don't know Pottermore is a free online game where you earn your wand go to Hogwarts and get sorted into a house. The game will be released to the public sometime in October, but there will be a special event on Harrys' birthday July 31st and a few lucky people will get to start early and become "beta testers" for the game.

So, someone please tell me I am not the last person to hear about this...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:51 pm
You're not the last person to hear about it. The only reason I know what it is is because I read a little article about it in the most recent Entertainment Weekly. I plan on joining the site for sure when it opens.  

Jedi Knight26

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

Flarityxx18

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:50 pm
You're definitely not the last person to hear about this. Reading this post was actually the first time that I knew what it was, even though I know a lot of people that have been talking about it for a while. It sounds like so much fun, though! I'm definitely doing it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:12 pm
Just thought I'd post an update here for those who don't know. After many delays Pottermore has been open to the public. As someone who got in early as a Beta tester I can definitely say it is Awesome! I hope everyone who joins enjoys it as much as I do. and please look me up, ScarletNettle48.
Hope to see you there.

Misty_wolf_of Alagaesia

Quotable Guildswoman

6,550 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Matelia legwll

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:41 pm
I'm really liking the new features there for sure. And the new info from Jo on the subjects like character backstories, creatures, places, etc. Wonderful stuff.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:38 pm
I got in early as a beta tester as well. The site is pretty neat and I enjoy the new info, but I thought it would be more of a role playing game where you are the character instead of all the clicking and finding objects. Potions and spell casting still somehow manage to be pretty tricky...  

vElvET pUPpet

Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff