Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Teen Sex, Pregnancy and Puberty Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for teenagers covering topics centering around teen sex, pregnancy, puberty, and other aspects of teen life. 

Tags: teens, puberty, sexuality, pregnancy, life issues 

Reply Poll Fun For Everyone~
Gaia Cash - Yay or Nay?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Gaia Cash?
Yes
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Unsure
28%
 28%  [ 4 ]
No
64%
 64%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 14

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:59 pm
Just curious what everyone thinks of Gaia Cash on this site. Do you like it, or no? In between?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:54 pm
I think that the cash cards are good for an easy birthday gift or stocking stuffer, but it's not something I would be getting all the time. I also don't dare to do the little "promotions" that are on the advertisements. They ask for your information, so I don't bother with those.  

Riku is my Twin

Dangerous Lover

7,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Vickicat

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:41 pm
I hate Gaia cash. It has become this monster that has just grown and grown, with no end in sight. It's a product of greed, not necessity. I can completely understand a free site needing to have some form of income, and in the beginning, I was completely fine with them introducing Gaia cash. I even bought a few cards. But now it has become entirely out of control. If you want anything good on this site you are expected to pay real money. It has ruined the gold economy beyond repair. The staff could care less as long as they always have users who are willing to put money in their pockets every time the release new items.

I refuse to pay any of my own real money to Gaia anymore. I can't stand the way they run this site now. Before the cash monster, I would happily donate a bit of money every now and then to get the monthly collectibles, and I was happy to support a free site that gave me hours of entertainment. Not anymore. This site has gone in the wrong direction and it isn't worthy of me donating to it. I do fill out the cash offers sometimes so that I can get the cash shop items that I want, but I will never again pay them my hard earned money.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:46 am
When cash first came out and I was happily employed I bought every single cash item that came out that I wanted. =D
Then it got to the point where I was spending around $50 a month on this site and I had to stop.. since it was getting way out of control!
I haven't bought cash it about 2 years now.. I don't really feel the need.. yes there are some cash items that come out that I LOVE, but whatever, I can play Booty Grab and post to make my gold. =]
Rather not spend money on pixels.. I already do that for WoW not going to do it for two sites.

All that being said.. I'll probably buy a $25 card on my birthday or something.. but otherwise.. I'm going cash free. ;D

Intoxikace

Sparkly Wench

Illegitimate Princess

Intellectual Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:47 pm
I love it when I can earn it for free through the offers thing. It's getting harder to find offers that pay out, though, and it sucks to not be able to afford stuff in the marketplace that is affordable in the cash shop. :/  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:11 pm
I was the same way, like it in the beginning but when items got worse and they tried to "fix" the economy I stopped buying (like I even bought them maybe no more than 4? times). Like Vickicat said, Gaia has become so consumed with greed, it disgusts me. I log on her maybe 2-3 times a week and that's just to check up in here and another guild, other than that I don't do anything; even the holiday events.  

stargirl88

Pretti_Little_Bunnie

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:36 pm
Well first of all, Hi everyone. There is absolutely NO WAY to get gaia cash from where I live. I live in Jamaica and its impossible to survive on this site. Everything in the marketplace is inflated, monthly collectables make no sense and every minute there is something new to suck the little gold I have from my pocket. Its very hard.
This online game is WORST than surviving the economy of my real country. I gave up on the concept of "having a pretty avatar" and I just come on this site when am bored and want to have online discussions such as this.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:50 pm
If I happen to get gaia cash as a gift I'll be super happy and use it but I can live without it and I won't go out and spend my own money on it.  

User 27225319

Anxious Fairy

PSM Guild Mule

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:40 pm
User Image

I like Gaia Cash, I use it for buying RIG's and I can make a a lot of gold off of them.
It really helps me out on my avatar quests.
I don't buy them often but sometimes if I have extra funds I'll go grab one a Walmart or something.

User Image

Poll Fun For Everyone~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff