Welcome to Gaia! ::

❖⊱- Not Quite There -⊰❖ (A Ringmaster Fanguild)

Back to Guilds

Enter the tent and enjoy a wide variety of fun in the world of Gaian circuses! 

Tags: Ringmaster, Ringleader, Role Play, Circus, Cirque du gothique 

Reply ❖⊱- Not Quite There -⊰❖ (A Ringleader Fanguild)
♦ CHAT ♦ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 604 605 606 607 608 609 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

acrid hime
Vice Captain

Questionable Protagonist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:05 pm
Miss Maeko

Lol. Horses... I'm afraid I'd get bitten by one.
I'm more afraid of getting bitten then kicked by a horse.

OH! I was talking about One Piece. XD
I was wondering where sparkles came into One Piece.

Well made indeed. c:
Yeah.. Murder mysteries aren't exactly everyone's cup of tea.

Oh yeah. And I know someone who's aiming for all the MC letters.
He's almost done except for like a few of the rarer older ones.

Lol. Like I already don't have a 5mil commission just sitting there. XD

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:22 pm
t h e C a r d M a s t e r

Eek. Yeah, one of my friends had his ring finger bitten off by one. ;__; I think if you ever encounter a horse, just keep your hands away from the face, or just hold your hand completely flat if you're feeding one.
&& I've ridden horses in the past, before my allergies started kicking up. They're... really not as nice as people think... they're smelly, take forEVER to clean the hooves, and you know... they crap while you're riding them so it's... awkward? I dunno man. xD They're nice to look at from afar, but I couldn't imagine taking care of one. Kudos to those who can. And yeah, horses are big and can really hurt people. <____>

Ah. I'm sure sparkles can come in at some point. ;D Sparkles always fit somewhere.

Yeah, the cinematography I've seen looks really nice, and the acting looks good too. I like some criminal shows (okay just one), but I dunno. I guess I'm too picky. I prefer Holmes in the Victorian era. :33 But Sherlock does a good job fitting the characters into a modern setting from what I've seen, so I can definitely appreciate their attention to character detail rather than "WHOOP SUDDENLY MODERN". xD Or like... that Sherlock Holmes and the ********... what was it. A T-rex or something? It was WEIRD.

I hope they get all of them. o: I'm just trying to get rid of my second ******** Pepper. This guy first wanted it for 5mil, then when I agreed he was like "wait no 4.8mil" and I said no thank you good luck and now he sent me a trade for 5mil I don't know what's happening anymore. gonk

You have another 5mil commission? xD  

Borb

Rainbow Glitch

19,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

acrid hime
Vice Captain

Questionable Protagonist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:30 pm
Miss Maeko

Bitten off? Like the horse suddenly had a hankering for man flesh? O_O
I am so done with horses now. I've only seen them from afar, and I'm gonna keep it that way.
Though, here's a bit of random trivia I remembered from my driver's ed class.
If you are driving down the freeway in Washington state and see a woman with a distressed horse, you are legally bound to stop and help her.

Someone's super power should be like kawaii sparklefier.
Everything the sparkles touch instantly becomes kawaii.

Wait. Sherlock and a T-rex? XD
I've been a fan of Sherlock since I was a kid when I saw this dorky cartoon show. Sherlock Holmes in the 22nd Century, I think.
Holmes does better fit the Victorian era, where the police were pretty dumb in comparison to current police.

Your second Pepper? How many do you have? XD
Lol. He's fallen back to his 5mil offer. Are you on the Exchange or something?

Remember that old joint auction? Still haven't touched it since.
Edit: Or was it 3mil?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:06 pm

He didn't put his palm flat while feeding the horse and boop. There went his finger. <____> Well, he's got like... half of it left... so...
Yeah, same. I'm REALLY allergic to them, and the horses I've ridden weren't too exciting. One of the ones I rode was a total asshat and just started galloping off when I told it to ******** trot. >__> And when I told the instructor they were like "oh haha Mandy's like that!!" It's like... NO I AM IN 3RD GRADE I DON'T WANT TO FLY OFF A HORSE AND DIE THANKS. xDD It tried to buck me off to. Such a badly trained horse, ugh. But yeah, they're nice from afar, not up close.
&& That... is an interesting law...
Apparently here in Arizona, it's illegal for women to wear pants. Derp. These old laws should... be removed...

I would love the manga if they gave someone that power. xD Imagine them trolling all of the villains by making them kawaii.

Yeah, Sherlock Holmes and a T-Rex.
Found the link! xD here
And yeah, the victorian era where all the police just go "WHAT IS THIS WHO IS THAT WHAT" xD I like the idea of Sherlock Holmes though. It's a fun read and the movies are of course a good watch. I like all of the adaptations and how they interpret the characters. They're so similar yet so different.

I won two. Dx I think I'll keep or gift this one I'm wearing though. ;w;
&& I was selling on the marketplace and he mailed me. I got him to buy for 5mil though which is nice. Now I'm a little closer to Blade of the Night Sky.

&& Ah. Yea I dunno I wasn't really feeling that whole auction winner to be honest. And I hated the piece I ended up coming out with. =A= But yea it was 3mil I believe. I wonder what happened to him. .___.

No worries though, I still need to finish commissions. xD  

Borb

Rainbow Glitch

19,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

acrid hime
Vice Captain

Questionable Protagonist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:12 pm
Miss Maeko

I AM FOREVER DONE WITH HORSES NOW.
I suppose I'll add horses to my list of phobias now.
Oh wow. You rode a horse when you were in third grade? How're you still alive? XD
It's illegal to have sex with a virgin in Washington.
Yeah. Old laws are hilarious though.

Oh man. XD It'll be like shoujou manga on steroids.. estrogen pills?

Wtf? XD
Oh cool though. o: They have spring-heel Jack as the villain.
"WHAT IS EVIDENCE?"

Wowwu. You're so lucky. XD I've never won a pet ever.

Uh.. He's still on Gaia I think... And hopefully he won't ever try contacting me and continue to forget about the thread. XD
I've been so busy with Christmas presents [which I still haven't finished..] that I complete gave up my tablet for a few weeks. I have no idea when was the last I drew on this thing, but it feels so good.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:46 pm

Horses are mean. D:
&& Yeah, the few I rode were nice, but then some were like giant death traps. <___>
And wow xD In Phoenix it's illegal to walk into a bank with your spurs on. LOL

Shoujo manga while it's PMSing. ;A;

Oh that's new. :3
&& "WHAT IS JOB?" How did some of these guys get hired?

I've never won a pet from a regular rig. Dx I seem to have more luck with the end of the year super whatevers though. :3 Which is nice. Though the bundle decided I was going to play that film rig and ONLY that film rig. =A=

Pffft. xD I think by now he's forgotten.
&& I know that feel. I've been on an art block for so long, everything looks like more of a s**t than I usually put out. <____>  

Borb

Rainbow Glitch

19,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

acrid hime
Vice Captain

Questionable Protagonist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:06 am
Miss Maeko

I can't think of any more weird laws in Washington. >:
Well aside that we passed marijuana, gay marriage, aaaaand charter schools. XD

No.. If it was PMSing, then it would be filled with the kawaii.
More like brutal yandere murder everywhere.

"WHAT IS MURDER?" Uh.. I'm guessing anyone who wanted to be police? XD

Lol. What film RIG? Hm.. I have a few right now waiting to sell. Maybe I'll play one or two.

I wish it was art block. It's just me not wanting to pick up a brush again.
I forgot how easily is it to ******** up during traditional. XD

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:18 am

Yeah, I'm glad more states are allowing gay marriage. :33 Unlike my state. Which just... hates... everyone... =___= I can't wait to get out of here.

&& Well with PMS you never know. ;D One minute sparkles the next it's like an anime representation of Superjail. xDD

LOL. Yes. "Can I be in the police?" "Are you good at hitting people with your baton?" "Sort of." "WELCOME ABOARD SON!"

The one with the brunette who works with brennevin and that weird rabbit devil thing. xD I haven't played a lot of rigs this year. && You should you might get one of the prizes. :3

Ugh, yea. Traditional is hard because there's no ctrl+z. Dx And then if I do trad for a long time I forget how to tablet. It's like I'm a pokemon and I have to forget something to learn another thing.  

Borb

Rainbow Glitch

19,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

acrid hime
Vice Captain

Questionable Protagonist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:29 am
Miss Maeko

Wasn't it also Colorado that passed gay marriage?
Lol. At least your state doesn't have Twilight and 50 Shades of Grey set in it.

Anime Superjail... I want it.

"Can I be in the police?"
"Do you know how to write your name?"
"No."
"YOU'RE IN."

Kanoko, Brennivan, and Radio Jack? I should be ashamed I know their names.
Uhm.. It's the board game one, right?
Yeah. I played like three? I only got RIGs.. and I failed them too. XD

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:48 pm

I think so, yes. :3
&& Ouch. I am sorry. xD I don't think... anything is set in Arizona except like... bad cowboy movies, hahaha.

It would be kind of awesome, wouldn't it? That show is addicting.

xD LOL Ah, the past.

Yes, that one. I get all the RIGs messed up these days...
Ahhh I'm sorry. D: I lost all of the RIGs I got too. I kept getting the board game one, and it wanted to give me that sparkly dream one too. I lost that one so fast...  

Borb

Rainbow Glitch

19,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

acrid hime
Vice Captain

Questionable Protagonist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:20 pm
Miss Maeko

Lol. There is no way to redeem Washington state in literature anymore.

It is. I'm always so sad when I get to the end of a season. >:

Oh man. Dream Reverie was one of my favorite ones this year. o:
That and the Underland one.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:44 pm

At least Washington itself is a nice place? ;w;

&& I know right? Though I miss the old Warden from the first season. I dunno, he was more... sinister, you know? More of the "sadistic willy wonka" sort of type as described in reviews. :3

Underland was so good. I loved it. It was one of the few I played when it was out. ^^

Also, WHY THE HELL ARE ALL THESE HENTAI BLOGS FOLLOWING ME ON TUMBLR LIKE????? I DIDN'T KNOW LOTR WAS CONSIDERED HENTAI?? IS IT ME? DO I DRAW HENTAI??? xD I appreciate their following me, but sometimes I wonder why certain people follow me, you know?

...Well I wonder why anyone follows me anyways it's not like I have any redeeming factors LOL  

Borb

Rainbow Glitch

19,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

acrid hime
Vice Captain

Questionable Protagonist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:00 pm
Miss Maeko

And yet the world of females with bad taste in literature will only remember ol' Washington as the place for creepy a** boyfriends.

Haha. True.
I did always like how his limbs would get all noodley at times too. XD

Man. The art AND story for Underland? BEAUTIFUL.
I'm always sad though. There's no happy ending no matter which one you get.

XD Wow. Nice.
There's a few anime blogs that follow me aaand this one really weird person who's tumblr is just one page. There's nothing else on it. He/She doesn't like anything, doesn't reblog. It's just one page. ~o~

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:52 pm

Totally thought I replied to this... pfff O hey we're both blue. : D

Anyways, they don't count anyways. xD

&& Yes! And I dunno, I loved the warden when he was all rainbows and death, hahaha.

Underland was very sad, but sometimes a sad ending makes for a better one than a good ending. :3 It fit.

And that's a little odd. D: Well, at least they like your blog enough to follow! :3

Also I just had this intense feeling of anxiety and self loathing and I don't know why??? Suddenly I feel like something horrible is going to happen and that I'll ******** up or something at SOMETHING and then everyone hates me because I am a piece of s**t???? 8T7FUDKJS I DUNNO I FEEL LIKE SCREAMING RIGHT NOW.  

Borb

Rainbow Glitch

19,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

acrid hime
Vice Captain

Questionable Protagonist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:17 pm
Miss Maeko

Lol. That's a while back. XD
Haha. I haven't change my avatar in a while. Gonna stay blue a bit longer. ;o

Oh yeah. His glasses or the background starts puking rainbows and s**t. XD

The only "good" ending was when you lost on the first level, where Alfie woke up in a hospital.

Thanks. ;o

Was about to ask why, but you just said you don't know.
You feeling better now?

❖⊱- Not Quite There -⊰❖ (A Ringleader Fanguild)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 604 605 606 607 608 609 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games