Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
More Meteor Showers Bring Even Stranger Powers. (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 550 551 552 553 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:25 pm
Cassandra took a big tray but needed to let go of Damian's hand. She couldn't get all the food she wanted and move along with just one hand. Not before long she had a rather large pile of various foods on her tray. She couldn't wait to get started.

Theonis couldn't help but chuckle at her comment. He looked around expecting her to show up. Which she usually did.

"Nothing huh? She's gonna make me work for it huh." Theonis said to himself as he left towards the food court. When he arrived it wasn't Trinity that he first noticed. No, it was Cassandra and her collection of food. It was strange seeing someone who barely showed emotion with that much food. Theonis also spotted that kid who gave him his...upgrade and Christian. Why he would be with her was beyond him but he seemed to be doing okay. He took his mind off of her and spotted Trinity. Using his power he imitated a finger running up her thigh. He could be easily spotted with his smug face.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:16 pm
Trinity's eyes widen as she felt a finger stroke her thigh and reflexively smacked where the hand would be and went into defensive stance when she didn't feel anything. Then she saw Theonis with a smug look on his face. She shook her head with a smile and went toward him. She noticed a little sweat on his brow, "How was your work out?" She kissed his cheek and held his hand.  

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:22 pm
"Reached 80 this time before it really got to me. So that would make it 5.6 tons so far. Not bad if I do say so myself considering the last time it was just 10 times gravity." Theonis replied. " What about you? Should I call you headmistress or just mistress if that's what you are into?" He said as they got in line while grabbing a tray.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:55 pm
Trinity's brow raised as he mentioned the level of gravity he reached. Who know pretty soon they could spar at 120. "Wow that's great big step from last time I guess it's in partial to that upgrade huh?" She frowned a little as he asked about the job title. She grabbed a tray and followed him. "I don't know... I'm really not living up to it. It seems whenever I try to play diplomat everything just take a sharp turn for the worst. I already miss being just the head of security and let Gidget do the talking. The hatchling is pissed off and now I have no idea where it is or what side it's on. Annie and Alexavier are going after Daedalous not caring if innocent people get caught in the crossfire. After confronting them I doubt my words made any difference." She rubbed her head and ordered a steak salad instead of a chicken caeser. She felt tempted to go for a cheeseburger but decided against it. She didn't want to slow herself down too much. She picked up a bottle of water and found a seat with Theonis. "I'm sorry, it's been one of those days..."  

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:06 pm
"Yep I am amazing like that." To hell with his diminished apatite. Just because he wasn't hungry doesn't meant he can't eat at all! He did take a cheeseburger. A nice big one. He might actually need one considering the energy he used up. He took a seat

"Well to be fair you've only been at it for like....what an hour? Kind of lost track of time. No need to apologize to me about it." He replied." Maybe you should just focus on one thing and let someone else do the rest. Hell maybe even reinstate Gidget only have her consult with you to double check her decisions so they aren't controlled by her emotions"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:35 pm
Trinity was glad that she wasn't the only one that was considering that. "Heh I could almost hear her tease me about how I could only take on her job for an hour before it got overwhelming. I'm almost tempted not to because of how much she'll tease on this. I suppose I could talk to her and see if she was willing to do that even. So how's your day been aside from the training?"  

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:40 pm
"Well that kind of has been the only thing you missed out on with me. Took Ako with me. He's still in there with that Liv chick. That's it actually."Theonis replied then got a little hesitant because Trinity might read too much into it." Good thing you texted me. Was just about to go over the 80. Think I was trying too hard to prove myself. I dunno, I guess I just want to know where my limits are ya know."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:28 pm
Trinity listened to Theonis she still wondered if he was still hiding something that was troubling him. "Did you get in a fight with Ako?...Sorry something Alexavier said I wasn't sure if he was just messing with me... He mentioned you were dealing with some serious problems that may lead to a breakdown." She frowned a little as she confessed. She had to let him know, it would be bothering her otherwise. She was only three bites into her salad. All that went on today was really worrying her.  

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:58 pm
Nova Blancke
"Then go change your name if you don't like that one. Easy as pie. Can't say I ever understood that expression though. Doesn't make any sense. But i'll just call you Annie if that is what you prefer Carina." Alexavier replied. " People's minds are my business though. It's what I do. Besides she is now quite worried about her boyfriend. I just made that stuff up to mess with her. It's fun!"

"You don't mess with a mama cougar's cub. It is common sense. However, I did cause Theonis to suffer acid burns once so maybe I am not the best to give advice on the matter," Annie sighed. "And, believe it or not I had other things on my mind than doing a legal name change. But I have very little issue with my name used in the typical context. And, if I was going to bother with name changes I would think I would first change my son's last name. Not only does he look like his father but he has a lot of that man's quirks and shares his last name. Of course, I would think it would be odd that Dr. Berchant claimed the kid in the first place."

She walked to the edge of the roof and sat down, "It is strange but I have no definite idea of what I want to do with myself. I have trouble remembering anything good-particularly in the past decade or so. I must have been particularly awful in a past life-because I don't even think killing a man and failing Gidget allows me to deserve what I have been through."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:21 pm
Nova Blancke
Cassandra took a big tray but needed to let go of Damian's hand. She couldn't get all the food she wanted and move along with just one hand. Not before long she had a rather large pile of various foods on her tray. She couldn't wait to get started.

Christian end up carelessly ordering, "3000 Calories. Doesn't matter to me too much what besides avoiding sweets and including sufficient protein." Which led to the servers just staring at him confused. Sighing he just pointed randomly before he got a plate mostly of meat, some broccoli, and some pasta. Joining Cassandra and Damien at the table, Christian was sort of relieved he wasn't the only one who was a large eater. Like his mother, he tended to have a large appetite: it was probably due to the nature of his powers.

He frowned as he glanced over at Trinity and Theonis. The purple haired woman seemed exhausted and concerned. Theonis had a sort of cocky aura about him, a tinge of worry, and some of what Christian assumed would be called lust. He shook his head and began to clumsily cut his steak. "Once in a great while I wonder if father's ability to manipulate emotions would be helpful instead of just sensing emotions," Christian sighed.  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Count of Monte Carlo

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:22 am
Nova Blancke
Liv did rub the part that healed out of habit. " Yeah sorry bout that sugar. But keeping my Regeneration up to par is important too. Sure they can't hit me when I'm like this." Liv's body phased into a body of light, then shifted back." But it's good to know I can still heal when I need to, right?"

Upon hearing his comment she raised look a bit surprised and put a finger on her full lips." Really? I guess it's not that common but it happens as you can see. Maybe it was because I was just a little girl when it happened. Growing up could have changed something, I dunno." Liv said and shrugged it off.

Ako reflexively raised his hand to shield his eyes from glare as Liv turned to light and back. He listened to her explanation for her multiple powers, but he wasn't buying it. Gidget was pretty young when the first meteor hit, and she only had the one power. Instead of mentioning this, however, he decided to ask another question; "So, are there any other powers I should know about?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:53 am
"Hmm? No that's it. I think I'd know if I had more than two.Is it that uncommon? There are plenty of people with passive abilities along with their active ones. Like heightened reflexes and fire control for example. That happens too right?" Liv asked.

"No, Ako and I didn't get in a fight. Not sure if there is anything to fight over too. You really believe anything that guy says about others? I'm fine besides my urge of wanting to know my limits." Theonis responded. It was true. He began to eat his cheese burger." Can't say there's anything else going on at the moment."  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:24 am
She let out a sigh of relief, "Heh, I told him he should mind his own business." Her eyes looked at the cheeseburger he was eating. She hasn't had one in ages it seemed, she snapped out of her daze and asked, "Finally built an appetite huh?" She took a couple of bites of her salad. Knowing for certain that Theonis was okay kind of felt like things were going to start to turn for the better. The whole world could crumble around them and as long as Theonis was okay everything else will be.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:37 am
"Meh not really. Just felt like it. I may not be hungry but that doesn't mean I can't eat. After all...it won't be lunch if just one of is eating right? Besides..." Theonis paused." Judging from your look your appetite exceeds mine. I'm almost afraid to ask if you want a bite of this delicious cheeseburger." He teased a bit.  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:48 pm
Trinity bit her lip how dare he tease her like this. "No it's okay, I'm fine with my salad..." she took a couple of bites of her salad looking for the pieces of steak doing so. She reminded herself that the burger would be too much.  
Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 550 551 552 553 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games