Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:51 pm
*Kits' ears twitch as she hears footsteps. She looks down from her perch in one of the trees in the middle of the forest on Aqua Springs' property. The person hasn't quite come into view yet, so she waits a moment, grinning when she sees Karrie*

*mutters* Wish they'd been more specific. "Out there," they say. *sighs* Probably won't even find her. I should just go back inside and wait till she gets back.

*stands up on her branch as quietly as she can and waits until he's about to pass her tree* And who would you be looking for? cat_smile

*jumps* Kits? *looks around for her* confused Where are you?

Look up. cat_xp

Huh? *looks up into the trees, finally catching sight of her* What are you doing up there?

*shrugs* Nothing, really. Just felt like it. Hold on a minute, I'll come down.

*studies the tree, which has no branches low enough for him to easily grab* How?

cat_rolleyes Ladder? The one I used to get up here is on the other side of the tree.

Oh. sweatdrop *waits at the bottom for her, watching as she climbs down*

So what's going on? *leans against the ladder once she's back on the ground* You don't come out here without a reason. I haven't even seen you here at all for a few months.

I know, I'm sorry. I keep meaning to, but I've been...

Busy. I know. cat_stare

Sorry. I guess I say that a lot.

Yes, you do. So why are you here?

Well, I thought I'd walk you home, and I wondered if you'd like to have dinner with me tomorrow.

Tomorrow? cat_confused What's going on tomorrow?

Nothing. I just decided I needed to take a couple of days off. I'm not going in tomorrow or the next day.

So you want me to come over tomorrow... night? cat_neutral

I, um, need to *clears throat* I need to do some cleaning first.

cat_rolleyes Like I haven't seen your mess before. I've helped you clean your house many times.

I know, but I don't like asking you to. I don't mean to leave so much of a mess! gonk

Don't worry about it. *pats Karrie's arm* I've got some stuff to do here tomorrow afternoon anyway. I'll come over after that.

All right. sweatdrop

*smiles up at him* Let's go home, it's almost morning already. cat_xd Midnight, that is. *takes the arm he offers her and walks up the path, making a quick stop in the lounge to have somebody go take care of the ladder before leaving Aqua Springs for the night*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:48 pm
*drops Velcore off at the pet spa, then goes back down the hall to Kits' office. The door is partway open, so he pushes it the rest of the way, finding Kits sitting at her desk* Hi Kits. *goes inside and closes the door*

Hey... You're here twice in less than a week? That's surprising.

*shrugs* Velcore wanted to go swimming. I thought it sounded like a good idea. Gets pretty hot in the kitchen.

Well... yeah, that makes sense. *leans back in her chair and stretches* The pool is open. I think I might join you, actually.

Kits... about the other night...

*stands up* Karrie, I know what you're worried about, and don't. A couple of glasses of wine isn't enough to make me do anything I don't want to. *walks around the desk to stand in front of him* You're not going to start acting weird around me now, are you?

Er... I'll try not to.

Good. *smiles up at him* You know, now that I think about it, the hot tub actually sounds better than the pool right now. *at the confused look on Karrie's face, explains* They're a little more... private. *blushes and looks down*

Why... emotion_facepalm Kits, are you thinking...?

I'll see you out there. cat_wink *walks past him, out of the office and down the hall to the womens locker room*

She was not like this before... she was really shy. *heads to the mens locker room to change and meet Kits outside*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:06 pm
*walks out behind the main building with Hiro* C'mon, let's have some fun! blaugh

When you say that, it's not fun for me. stare

*grins* Really? *holds up a beach ball*

I don't want to play with that. *eyes on the ball* eek

Are you sure? *moves it around, watching Hiro follow it*

Yes.

All right then, I guess I should just get rid of it, then. *throws it as far as he can, which, being a beach ball, isn't very far*

gonk *drops his stick and runs after the ball, jumping up to land on it and rolling forward until he's on his back, holding the ball above him with his paws. He bounces it a couple of times before catching himself and dropping the ball. He stands up, shaking the dust out of his fur* That was not funny.

rofl Yes it was! rofl

stare *retrieves his stick and climbs the nearest tree to groom his fur*

Aww, come down, Hiro. I just wanted to have some fun. lol *picks the ball up before the breeze can blow it away*

*ignores Mitri and starts cleaning the base of his tail*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:53 pm
I've already told you, I'm not going to hire anybody new. Pretty soon, we'll have to close down the pool, and then the people who work out there will need to be spread around to other areas. I'll send a couple of them over here. *bends over to pick up a puppy that's jumping on her, then looks back at the pet spa manager* I don't want to hire anybody now, only to have to let someone to in a month. You'll just have to deal with the people you've got. If you need to, ask some of the other areas if they can let you borrow somebody. *makes a face as the puppy starts licking her nose* Ick. Cut that out! *roughly pets the puppy's head, then sets it down, watching as it takes off to go play* If you really can't find anybody for a shift, let me know. If I have to, I'll take one.

*leaving the pet spa, Kits walks down the hall and through the lobby and locker room, ending up out on the pool deck. Lights are at the minimum for safety, with most of the illumination coming from the underwater lights and the moon. Stretching out on one of the lounge chairs, she hardly takes notice of the lone person swimming laps, or the lifeguard on the other side of the pool*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:40 pm
*stops at the edge of the pool and catches his breath before climbing out. A late night swim had sounded good when he left the Jade Dragon too wound up to consider going to bed. Now, he felt much more relaxed, and thought that he'd be ready for sleep by the time he got home. Picking up a folded towel from a stack of them nearby, he looked around as he dried off. A little ways down the deck, the moonlight shone on a woman who was in one of the chairs, glittering on something metal that she wore. Her face was in shadow, but he could see the paleness of the bare skin of her body that wasn't covered by the bikini top and skirt she wore. Draping the towel around his neck, he began to walk towards her, heading for the door to the locker room. As he got closer, the woman shifted, putting one arm over her eyes. A slight movement down near the ground caught his eye, and he paused in front of her chair when he saw that it was a tail, and he realized who she was*

Kits?

((to be continued when I'm not so tired. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:08 pm
*moves her arm and looks up. Karrie's face is in the shadows, but she'd know his form anywhere, even if he hadn't said anything* You're here pretty late. Usually by now you're home and crashed out in bed. Is everything all right?  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:18 pm
*shrugs* Everything's fine. I just knew I wouldn't be able to get to sleep, so I came here. *sits on the chair next to hers, turned to face her*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:28 pm
Oh. *plays with one of the golden chains hanging from her skirt* That makes sense, I guess. It's just unusual to see you here, especially at night. You don't come to AS much anymore. cat_neutral Actually, I don't really see you anymore, unless I go to your house or the Jade Dragon.

((*pause*))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:38 pm
You haven't been going out much either. Besides, GGB and MW are both closed now, so there's not really anywhere to go to just hang out anymore. *pulls his hair over his shoulder and starts unraveling the braid*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:34 pm
There's still Chatty Kathy's... the staff is kinda creepy there, though. cat_neutral Lily's Pad too, but that seems to be all health food lately. *sighs and looks up at the sky for a while* I think I'm going to go home. *stands up and walks inside to go get the sandals she left in her office earlier*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:06 pm
*watches Kits start to walk away, the moonlight glinting on the chains on her skirt* Hold on, I'll get dressed and walk with you. *stands up and goes into the locker room*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:25 pm
*looks out at the empty pool and sighs. It was just getting too cold to keep the pool open. There weren't really enough employees anyway, with so many working full-time on the haunted maze. Most of the employees had volunteered to spend part of their nights there. With so many different people in costume, each trip through the maze would be a little different. Which, Kits thought, was a good thing. cat_3nodding *

Well, I guess I should go home. It's... *looks at her phone* cat_surprised Woah! I really need to get going! I'm going to have some really hungry pets! cat_gonk *walks down the hall to get Mwee from the pet spa and go home*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:27 pm
:: things were busy for a lot of October with the haunted maze being one of Geezerville's best attractions for Halloween. Sure there were other things in town, but places like the Colourful Kitten were leaning more toward the side of adult entertainment. Miro for one was glad to have something that she could go to with Morion and not be scared of being eaten by big scary monsters, except maybe Velcore gonk No matter how many times kitty lady boss person tells her him and the other dragons are harmless, she's had more bad experiences with dragons than good in her lifetime crying Of course, in her experience, giants and dragons didn't get along either but giant chef person guy got along with the dragons just fine confused Gaia really is a whole different world from Norrath surprised

Now that Halloween was over, though, things died down very quickly. It wasn't quite cold enough yet to set up for winter activities, but not warm enough for summer activities either. Miro kind of wished she could help kitty boss lady person and the rest of the staff come up with something to help bring in business as they entered one of their slowest months, but Miro doesn't know much about those kinds of things sweatdrop Even so, considering how generous kitty boss lady person has been with letting her keep her job with all her extended absences, she felt she really should contribute more than she was.

The staff here has been really nice to her too despite her tendency to be seclusive with her schedule. They even had a small birthday party for Morion despite the business of the night, though that in part also made Miro feel like a bad mother for not having come up with anything for him herself sweatdrop

Aside from worrying about work and that she's not doing enough there, she's also had a growing concern regarding her son. For the past few weeks, he's been scratching his head a lot to the point of developing scabs in a couple places. She's tried putting mittens on him per the suggestion of one co-worker, but he complains they're too hot and takes them off. The bunny ear hood she got him for his Halloween costume seems to be working out better so far, but that doesn't address the main issue. Perhaps it would be best to take him to a doctor to try to find out what's wrong, but him not being human might throw things off a little. Elves and humans at least outwardly appeared mostly the same, but there were still some differences. Her healing magic and cures don't seem to be doing anything aside from healing the wounds he makes, though. Whatever is making him scratch in the first place is still there. :: confused

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:08 pm
*walks down one of the paths running through the property, dry leaves crunching under her boots. Out at the back of the property, the only light came from the dim path markers and a very faint glow from the moon behind the clouds. For once, none of Kits' pets were with her, only the small animals that lived on the property. At first, she had enjoyed the break from them, but now she was starting to miss having someone with her* Should I go back? *turns, looking as far back along the trail as she can* No, it's about the same if I keep going. *sighs* It's so quiet... *tugs on the end of her scarf, wrapping her hands in it*

*tenses as she hears something crunching through the leaves off the path, turning to face it* Something's there... it's white.

*emerges from the shadows* Leaves everywhere. Everything is hiding in leaves. stressed *stops when he sees someone on the path* Who is there? *expecting one of the AS staff members*

Velcore? *sighs and relaxes* What are you doing out here this late?

Kits! biggrin *runs up to her, skidding on the leaves and almost sliding past her* Oh! *backs up a step, putting his head out for Kits to scratch* I am hungry, but everything is hiding.

You're hungry. *shakes her head* Why didn't you have Karrie get you something, or go to the pet spa?

Karrie is asleep, and I wanted to get my own. The leaves make it hard to hunt. *stomps a back foot* They are too noisy.

I guess you'll have to get something from the pet spa, then. Come on, walk with me.

*rests her hand on Velcore's head as they walk down the path. After about twenty minutes, they get back to the main building, entering through the lounge*

*passing through the building, Velcore leads the way right to the pet spa. Ignoring the person on duty checking pets in and out, he goes directly to the pet's snack bar and waits for someone to get him something*

*waves the employees back to their jobs and gets him something to eat herself* You really are hungry, aren't you?

Yes!  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:43 pm
*while Velcore eats, tosses a ball for a couple of dogs that are staying overnight* So, you said Karrie's already sleeping?

I think so. *stops eating for a moment* He said he was going to bed when I went outside. He locked the doors. *buries his nose in his dish again*

I see... and how were you planning on getting back inside, then?

*stops and looks at Kits* Oh. I do not know. neutral

It's okay, I'll let you in.

Okay. *finishes eating while Kits plays with the dogs*

*covers her mouth as she yawns* Done? *when Velcore says he is, gives the dogs one last pat, then stands up* All right, then. Let's get you back home, and maybe I'll see if Karrie really is asleep... *leads the way outside, saying good night to the staff on her way*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff