Submit

Xenpachii

Shirtless Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:24 am
Fang chuckled but saw something race by. "What the-" He stopped himself when Kyo came out. "It doesn't look half bad if I must say. Nikki chose well." Fang looked around but saw nothing else move. "Kyo we are bonding by blood." He said with a smile moving away from Sean in fear of a counter attack.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:08 pm
Xx_silver_flames_xX
[]

User Image
People always say life is full of choices
No one ever mentions fear
or how the road can seem so long
how the world can seem so vast
courage see me through
heart I am trusting you

Kyo Howlett

A wolf with no pack...

"Of course" Kyo murmured smiling slightly she blushed a bit when Fang mentioned her clothes fidgeting slightly with the modern clothing which was so unlike what she usually wore "it looks okay?" she asked this time asking both boys.

Is there a worse fate...?

Home, love, family; there was once a time I must have had them too
Home, love, family; I will never be complete until I find you

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

halfpintAce

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:15 pm
User ImageSean shrugged, her tail was tucked away far as he could tell, the wolf ears were still there ( he should really figure out a way to disguise those if Kyo ever left the academy) aside from that and without her enclave clothes you couldn't really tell Kyo was a werewolf.
"You look normal" he said with a shrug before his eyes went back to scanning for an exit.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:25 pm
User Image
People always say life is full of choices
No one ever mentions fear
or how the road can seem so long
how the world can seem so vast
courage see me through
heart I am trusting you

Kyo Howlett

A wolf with no pack...

"That's good I guess" Kyo murmured unsure of what to make of the comment. She knew better than to think that Sean wasn't still wary of her being a werewolf, she supposed it was normal than her looking more human would be a good thing in his book..Still she wasn't sure how she felt about it and found herself wondering if Sean would like her better if she was human. He got along with Fang well enough and had shown none of the mistrust he usually did with everyone else ( and she knew it could only be because Fang was probably one of the first amiable humans he had ran into). It didn't bother her -much-, at least Sean seemed to be making and effort. "Is the dinner close by?" she asked Sean not wanting to be quiet for too long.

Is there a worse fate...?

Home, love, family; there was once a time I must have had them too
Home, love, family; I will never be complete until I find you

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:26 pm
Xx_silver_flames_xX
[

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:53 pm
Xx_silver_flames_xX
[]

halfpintAce

Xenpachii

Shirtless Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:53 am
halfpintAce

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

((OOC: Sorry for posting so late! >-<; ))

Fang stretched and looked around as well. "I can't see much from down here. How about I fly up and see if I can find something from up there?" He suggested. Fang didn't wait for an answer, and UN-hid his black wings. It took three flaps from them for his to get off the ground and two more for him to get high up into the air, looking around for the smell of food.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:04 am
Xx_silver_flames_xX
[]

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

(( its fine. Post in the Dylan's Dinner next ))

"See anything?"' Sean asked looking up, not used to talking to people in the air but taking it in stride. This was Blue Moon after all.  

halfpintAce

Xenpachii

Shirtless Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:45 am
halfpintAce

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Fang looked around and saw a nice one. "Found one!" He yelled down to Sean and Kyo. Fang got closer to the ground and picked Kyo off the ground and held her like a Knight would to a princess. "Come milady your Dinner awaits!" He said in a Valiant voice. "Oh and Sean You have to walk since I can't carry both of you~" Fang lifted into the air before Sean could grab him.
[[Exits]]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:29 am
Xx_silver_flames_xX

Kyo's eyes widened as she was suddenly taken off the ground and she hung onto Fang tightly. Having never flown before.
"Wolves don't fly" she mumbled clinging to the boy as they gained altitude. Blushing all the while at having to be in such close contact with him.
-exit Kyo with Fang-  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out