Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unwashed Hooligans

Back to Guilds

TRU PUNX! PUNX 4 LIFE! OI OI OI! BEER CLASS! 

Tags: punk, anarchy, beer, Henry Rollins, hooligans 

Reply Talk About s**t
Introduce Yourself Here Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iggy Celtic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:11 pm
Omaha/Des Moines/Davenport  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:12 pm
Nebraska huh? ******** hate driving through there.  

Invertedk

Iggy Celtic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:16 pm
Invertedk
Nebraska huh? ******** hate driving through there.
Omaha and Lincoln aren't bad. But yea. I'm trying to get a job out on the west coast  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:24 pm
oh noes, never introduced myself

Lacie, 18, Jersey, not THE most punk in here I'm sure but I can hold my own cool  

xShe Dreams Fiction

LucyTheLoveableLoner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:09 am
Loli Theory
LucyTheLoveableLoner
i wouldn't call it molestation if you enjoyed it. it would just call it sex.
This means that if I don't enjoy something it is molestation?

I don't enjoy... YOUR FACE. s**t's molestation.

way to be mature there...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Height: 5'3''
Eye Color: BLUE
Natural Hair Color: PLAT.BLOND
About: I aint gey. I'll do yer hurrrrr &makeup
AREA: 616 MI
musik: 12 Step Rebels, Horrorpops, 45 Grave, TSOL, Alian Sex Fiend, Tool, a**l c**t, Batmobile, Demented Are Go!, Aus Rotton, Bauhaus, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Bikini Kill, Nekromantix, Between the Buried and Me, Kayne West, Buddy Holly, the Briefs, F-Minus, c**t 45, Jack Off Jill, the Devotchkas, the Clash, Chaos UK, Zero 7, Zombie Ghost Train, Zombina and the Skeletones, X-Ray Spex, MSI, the Misfits, Cheap Sex, the Virus, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Voodoo Glowskulls, David Bowie, the Velvet Underground, the New York Dolls, the Vibrators, Toy Dolls, Theiron, Sublime, The Beatles, Run D.M.C., Subhumans, Stray Cats, Tiger Army, The Mamas and the Papas, Jerry Lee Lewis, Johnny Cash, Flobots, , Immortal Technique,WUTANG, Charles Hamilton, Chernobyl Babies, LADY GAGA. more.
FILMS: Pineapple Express, The Dark Knight, Little Miss Sunshine, Donnie Darko, Boondock Saints, Return of the Living dead 1-3, Kevin Smith pictures, George A Romero films, RENT, Resident Evil, Harry Potter, Pieces of April, Superbad, 30 Days of Night, Juno, Cloverfield, American History X momreomoremorem
tele: Dexter, United States of Tara, Freaks And Geeks, Weeds, DEGRASSI!!!!, Rob and Big!, What not to Wear, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, the Simpsons, Family Guy, the Oblongs, Miami Ink, Avatar, LA Ink The Real Worldi, animeanimeanime....  

JayMe Queen Bee

Loli Theory

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:16 pm
LucyTheLoveableLoner
Loli Theory
LucyTheLoveableLoner
i wouldn't call it molestation if you enjoyed it. it would just call it sex.
This means that if I don't enjoy something it is molestation?

I don't enjoy... YOUR FACE. s**t's molestation.

way to be mature there...
Oh, Lucy. I'm just teasing. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:39 pm
Eye Color: changes, green, grey, gold, blue, pretty much whatever they feel like
Natural Hair color: Dark brown/blackish
Nationality: AZN!!! and italian
Height:5' 9"
Build:skinny waist, huge a**, tiny tits
about: as my boyfriend (now ex bf, he can rot in hades) once said, music is the equivalent of air to me. Ima guitarist, I respect all kinds of music (eh, more or less) it was once said that there are only two kinds of music, good music and bad music (its up to you to decide which is which really) I listen to primarily punk and classic rock though (you can find me realesing my inner Alex DeLarge to Beethoven any day though, seriously). and yep... Im a science dweeb and I LLOOVVEE to discuss religion and extreme left wing politics so... yepppp  

xXVoodooChildXx

Jungle Boots
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:40 pm
Jayme did you catch a**l c**t last year?

err... you would have been almost exactly 1 year ago they hopped up to michigan. i saw them at the majic stick downtown..  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:52 pm
Jungle Boots

err... you would have been almost exactly 1 year ago they hopped up to michigan. i saw them at the majic stick downtown..
Dude, that's unfortunate.
I'd rather go see Eyehategod than a**l c**t simply because a**l c**t makes my stomach churn.

I was once introduced to them as "The band everyone listens to but no one will admit to", I had to correct him that it's "the band nobody listens to but everybody says they do."  

Loli Theory

Jungle Boots
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:30 am
Loli Theory
Jungle Boots

Dude, that's unfortunate.
I'd rather go see Eyehategod than a**l c**t simply because a**l c**t makes my stomach churn.

I was once introduced to them as "The band everyone listens to but no one will admit to", I had to correct him that it's "the band nobody listens to but everybody says they do."

WHELL CHAAA! no body likes to listen to their albums.. their music sucks... but you go to their show and s**t goes down... its fantastic.

its like GG Allen... just less GG Allen.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:39 pm
GG Allin was a c**t.
I got into an argument on Facebook with a guy telling me GG Allin is ******** great because he was Transgressive for the sake of being transgressive. I pointed out that he was transgressive that doesn't make him suck any less.

I couldn't counter any of my arguments so he resorted to insulting my intelligence, taste in music, and grasp on grammar then saying it was OK to do so because it was all subjective.  

Loli Theory

Jungle Boots
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:43 pm
aaaannnd being transgressive for the sake of being transgressive isnt really a great thing either.... maybe you might recall b***h fit i threw in stormbeard guild about the n-word.

transgression for the sake of transgression is not cool its not good, its not great in any sense.... unless being a ******** drunken frat boy brah tard is a good thing.

btw, ******** the storm beard guild. kids need to grow up.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:52 pm
That was my point, as I said to him:
Alice Cooper is perfectly transgressive, but he also has the talent and showmanship to back him up: throwing poop at your audience is not "punx".

Man, I totally agree. I'm so tired of it. Particularly a few of the members are ******** drama queens and pseudo-intellectuals and I get tired of it. In all honesty, I feel the same as you and I'm slowly fading out of SBG.  

Loli Theory

Jungle Boots
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:54 pm
i totally quit the SBG.... gonna keep my community blog up though... mostly because i never did anything with the community.

but of course i had to cause my bit of drama lama.

>.>  
Talk About s**t

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces