Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unwashed Hooligans

Back to Guilds

TRU PUNX! PUNX 4 LIFE! OI OI OI! BEER CLASS! 

Tags: punk, anarchy, beer, Henry Rollins, hooligans 

Reply Talk About s**t
Introduce Yourself Here Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jiggly

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:26 am
Akira_punk72987
Jungle Boots
Ivan The Surf-Punk
We're so overpopulated with deer, she's helping in control.

Personally, I think hunting for deer needs to go up. A lot. And then people wouldn't drive 20 miles under the speed limit at night with the fear of God in them that a deer will APPEAR OUT OF NOWHERE and eat their car.

yeah theres a poblem with them around here too... they started moving into the local suburbs to escape hunters during season... and of course that means more deer car collisions.

Theres several deer and moose in Maine. Not fun trying to drive at night. Last year, I almost got ran off the road going down to NH when a deer came out of nowhere. I came close to shitting myself gonk

Yeah, we have the same problem (I'm in NH). I couldn't get to my house one night because someone hit a moose and the road was closed. The next day the moose carcass was still there, the day after that it was just guts n' other innards laying where the moose was.

Fun stuff.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:55 am
Jiggly
Akira_punk72987
Jungle Boots
Ivan The Surf-Punk

Personally, I think hunting for deer needs to go up. A lot. And then people wouldn't drive 20 miles under the speed limit at night with the fear of God in them that a deer will APPEAR OUT OF NOWHERE and eat their car.

yeah theres a poblem with them around here too... they started moving into the local suburbs to escape hunters during season... and of course that means more deer car collisions.

Theres several deer and moose in Maine. Not fun trying to drive at night. Last year, I almost got ran off the road going down to NH when a deer came out of nowhere. I came close to shitting myself gonk

Yeah, we have the same problem (I'm in NH). I couldn't get to my house one night because someone hit a moose and the road was closed. The next day the moose carcass was still there, the day after that it was just guts n' other innards laying where the moose was.

Fun stuff.

Yay! Another New Englander and from where NH too, now I dont feel so alone blaugh

Thats pretty nasty. Actually around the time I moved to Maine(maybe a year or 2 before), someone got beheaded when a moose crashed through into their car and through the windshield.  

Darth_Akira72987

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Loli Theory

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:10 am
******** deer. Hunt the "wild boar" which are basically just domesticated pigs gone wild. ******** things are in every state and they're decimating the natural populations and habitats. ******** people in Arkansas have been releasing domestic pigs on purpose for the hunting. Disgusting.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:20 am
Akira_punk72987
Jiggly
Akira_punk72987
Jungle Boots
Ivan The Surf-Punk

Fun stuff.

Yay! Another New Englander and from where NH too, now I dont feel so alone blaugh

Thats pretty nasty. Actually around the time I moved to Maine(maybe a year or 2 before), someone got beheaded when a moose crashed through into their car and through the windshield.

jesus chirst! i would s**t myself too if there was a massive ******** moose walking in front of my car at night. the reason why i will eat fish and deer is because they are actually good for you and not pumped full of those ******** hormounes, and chemicals that they put in most (if not all) meat products sold in gorcery stores... and im not going to pay extra bucks for decently prepared chicken . ******** that.  

LucyTheLoveableLoner

Darth_Akira72987

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:27 am
LucyTheLoveableLoner
Akira_punk72987
Jiggly
Akira_punk72987
Jungle Boots
Ivan The Surf-Punk

Fun stuff.

jesus chirst! i would s**t myself too if there was a massive ******** moose walking in front of my car at night. the reason why i will eat fish and deer is because they are actually good for you and not pumped full of those ******** hormounes, and chemicals that they put in most (if not all) meat products sold in gorcery stores... and im not going to pay extra bucks for decently prepared chicken . ******** that.

I'm not much of a fish eater, since well I lived near a millyard that used the local river as a dumpster so I stay away from fish not knowing where they're fished out(except lobster, that s**t is amazing biggrin ), but I love deer. They sell Slim Jim-like meat sticks made from deer and it is pretty damn good.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:35 am
damn straight. i live on that s**t. deer just has such a great gamey flavor. plus it feels like revenge for all those times those KAMAKAZI ******** jump out in front of you.  

LucyTheLoveableLoner

Loli Theory

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:46 pm
LucyTheLoveableLoner
damn straight. i live on that s**t. deer just has such a great gamey flavor. plus it feels like revenge for all those times those KAMAKAZI ******** jump out in front of you.
My friend Erica was driving at night in Alabama and a ******** deer jumps out and head butts the side of her car. Left a big dent. The deer was fine and she didn't get hurt but it was some lols.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:21 pm
Loli Theory
LucyTheLoveableLoner
My friend Erica was driving at night in Alabama and a ******** deer jumps out and head butts the side of her car. Left a big dent. The deer was fine and she didn't get hurt but it was some lols.

my friend travis killed a huge buck that way... the deer just attacked his car jumped right into it.... almost totalled his swanky new PT cruiser.... yeah he was a f*****t.  

Jungle Boots
Captain

Loli Theory

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:31 pm
Jungle Boots
Loli Theory
LucyTheLoveableLoner

my friend travis killed a huge buck that way... the deer just attacked his car jumped right into it.... almost totalled his swanky new PT cruiser.... yeah he was a f*****t.

I have to admit, though, those are absurdly comfortable vehicles to ride in.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:16 pm
Loli Theory
Jungle Boots
Loli Theory
LucyTheLoveableLoner

I have to admit, though, those are absurdly comfortable vehicles to ride in.

he was on e once.. and he totally molested me... it was great.  

Jungle Boots
Captain

LucyTheLoveableLoner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:48 am
i wouldn't call it molestation if you enjoyed it. it would just call it sex.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:04 pm
LucyTheLoveableLoner
i wouldn't call it molestation if you enjoyed it. it would just call it sex.
This means that if I don't enjoy something it is molestation?

I don't enjoy... YOUR FACE. s**t's molestation.  

Loli Theory

Iggy Celtic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:52 pm
Name: Kyle
Height: 6'6"
About: Been listening to punk since about 2001. Midwest Punk.
Music: Last.FM  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:09 pm
Midwest eh? What area?  

Invertedk

Talk About s**t

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items