Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unwashed Hooligans

Back to Guilds

TRU PUNX! PUNX 4 LIFE! OI OI OI! BEER CLASS! 

Tags: punk, anarchy, beer, Henry Rollins, hooligans 

Reply Talk About s**t
Introduce Yourself Here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ivan The Somekinda-Punk
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:28 am
Man you're short. Not that I'm much taller. But man you're short.

Oh and welcome, I love a good number of your favorite bands including the Dead Boys  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:36 pm
Yea...I am....thanks stare

Thanks for the welcome though, and yea, Dead Boys are ******** awesome. My old band did a pretty decent cover of Sonic Reducer...one of there best known songs, I know, but it was ******** fun to play and people at shows loved it so...yea xd  

Johnny_Noxious

Poppunknerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:46 pm
Height: 5'7''
Eye Color: Blue
Natural Hair Color: Blonde
About: went through a dozen punk phases from the age of 16. Now I mainly listen to pop punk and waste all my money on pbr, records and fest. sup?
Some Bands
Dear landlord
the copyrights
the dopamines
Mean Jeans
Rivethead
The steinways
Houseboat
The hextalls
Fenix TX
Jawbreaker  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:48 am
Johnny_Noxious
Yea...I am....thanks stare

Thanks for the welcome though, and yea, Dead Boys are ******** awesome. My old band did a pretty decent cover of Sonic Reducer...one of there best known songs, I know, but it was ******** fun to play and people at shows loved it so...yea xd
I've covered that before too, and we definitely nailed it with enough ferocity to make those guys proud. And get the whole audience into a sing along. That felt good.

Also did an acoustic cover of "All This And More" back when I still did solo sets.

@poppunknerd: Welcome welcome! I think about the only two names I recognize are The Copyrights and Jawbreaker. The former I can't remember if I liked them or not, but Jawbreaker I couldn't get into for some reason. Might need to try again, since its been a while since the last time I listened to them.  

Ivan The Somekinda-Punk
Crew

Poppunknerd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:38 pm
Thank you and yeah when i first heard jawbreaker i wasn't all that into. Until a year ago when my friend was playing 24 hour revenge therapy and I just really liked them ever since. You should give them another go.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:14 pm
Yeh ivan dont be an artless fool, open your mind to the wide world of jawbreaker once again!

Also sup new guy  

Jungle Boots
Captain

Ivan The Somekinda-Punk
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:27 pm
Boots, I am a very artful guy without being a total f** about it. I take great pride in the films I've done thus far! In fact, the final layer of polish is being put into the slasher film I shot back in May and from there, I'll finally take on the festival circuit. Run with that as far as I can.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:39 am
thanks for accepting my request.. hmm I play guitar, lead rhythm doesn't matter i can play drums too but not that good.. amateur level ya know..  

palmmute21

Jungle Boots
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:36 pm
Ivy you know i only yank your chain cause its cute

Also hola chico welcome to the worst guild ever, give me all your money or ill tell your mom you were smokoling dope behind the bleachers again

No but seriously welcom to the worst guild ever  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:35 pm
Boots, you only WISH you could yank my chain wink  

Ivan The Somekinda-Punk
Crew

Jungle Boots
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:58 pm
Oh the way you tease me so heart  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:30 pm
Thanks for the add

Height: 6'1''
About: i got into punk when i started surfing, then i f'ed up and joined the navy (don't do it) now my wife is dying.
Some Bands
Slayer, TSOL, Pennywise, Descendents, Bouncing Souls, Minor Threat, Black Flag, Adolescents, DI, GBH, The addicts, ......a bunch more  

Dark R1pper

4,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Ivan The Somekinda-Punk
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:47 pm
Your wife is dying because of the Navy?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:42 am
hahaha.... i could totally see some surfer kid watching apocalypse now and figuring it would be a sweet idea to join the navy so he could surf exotic seas.

you also f'ed up wen you got married...

:p

welcome to the guild hombre.  

Jungle Boots
Captain

Ivan The Somekinda-Punk
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:53 pm
HAJI DON'T SURF!  
Talk About s**t

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items