Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
ⓐidaen and ⓜienna's ⓜansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:13 pm
User Image
Jennifer O'Hanlon

In response to Aiden, flames shot about her as she changed back to her human form, but some things had slightly changed. Her hair was dark yet it seemed to shine with a brightness, her tattoo glowed softly but strong almost looking as if made of fire itself, her eyes even held a light that looked similar to a flame. She was much more livelier and healthier looking, and even a bit younger then before, maybe only by a year or two, but still noticeable, "I will make sure I explain, just as long as I get to have a bath first" Jennifer said smiling happily.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:02 pm
JuneNasakii

User Image
..: Dèmøń - Röšß Kūhåñį :..

I knew that question would be asked sooner or later among others... There were many true stories of demons ridding themselves of illnesses their bodies couldn't fight off by attaching themselves to another and returning to their bodies a few years later,” Seda chuckled lightly before wincing slightly, a dark fiery looking aura surrounding him for a brief second. Restraining Ross' demonic energy was starting to become a pain.

I looked and acted healthy aside from the minor cold and sore throat  here and there from the time I was born until I was three. Then started the coughing fits that made it hard to even breathe, my sister trying to kill me in my sleep and the news of no healer knew what I had or how to be rid of it.” He paused for a moment to take in a few breaths before continuing, his hand gently brushing over the dog's fur.

When I turned five, I told my mother my intentions of using this spell and she didn't argue. Unfortunately, six months of silent darkness in Ross' head was apparently enough time for her to commit suicide. When his mother found out that Seda asked Ross to attend the funeral, she sent him to a loony bin without hesitation. Three years of torment in there and I used every bit of energy I had saved up to return to my body alongside what's been flashing around Ross' body to break out of the loony bin and hide Ross in the vampire palace to the North's garden. The princess was a sweet girl. Naive, but very sweet. She promised to keep him hidden in the garden, but we were found out alongside a trio of phantom princes who'd been living in the walls... The phantom trio vanished, Ross was banished from the vampire kingdom and one of the princes called Siegfried went awol and killed his own father before running off on his own... Bad things follow me and I still have this damnable illness following me about... I figured that so long as I stay in Ross' body, I can find a cure for whatever I have and help future generations... A pretty stupid idea, but one I figured I could do as a parting gift to the world before returning to my own body and just letting death claim me. Besides, Ross needs someone to teach him to be a demon king.

» Šędā Åßhäńį «
User Image

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

aesthetic frisson

Shadowy Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:08 pm
User Image ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- User Image

╔══════════════════════════════════╗

Aidaen noted the changes made to Jennifer's appearance, and he smiled despite himself. Of couse she would want a bath. Mienna would probably almost be finished with her dishwashing by now, so she would be able to lead Jennifer towards the bathrooms, "Of course. I wouldn't deny you such things as that!" he exclaimed playfully with a small wink, offering his arm to the dark haired girl, "would you like to stay down here longer, or go back to the house?"

Kodac was patient as he listened to Seda, resting his head on the male's thich as he described his life to him. The dog was surprised that the boy was being so open with him, but disregarded the thought as soon as it filled his mind. He ended up pressed his head into the other male's chest halfway through the story, realizing that no words could convey what wanted to say. How could he? A simple I'm sorry wouldn't cut it, hardly graze the surface. Instead, he laid there and let Seda soak up the comforting waves he was giving off. Sometimes, there just weren't enough words to convey a person's feelings. First, Kodac had felt sadness that slowly morphed into anger. But now, he couldn't define the emotion tugging at his heart. Instead, Kodac got to his feet and awkwardly threw his massive paws over Ross' shoulders in a sort of hug, his tail thumping softly against the ground.

╚══════════════════════════════════╝

Out.Of.Control ---> ........

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:15 pm
User Image
Jennifer O'Hanlon

Jennifer smiled back at him as she accepted his arm, wrapping her arms around hi, "I wouldn't mind if we stayed here for a bit more" she said as she leaned her head against his shoulder. She felt so much better after her rebirth, though there would always be a few minor personality changes along with appearance, but other then that she would always be the same person.

User Image  

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:29 am
JuneNasakii

User Image

Thanks for listening to me ramble... I tend to do that when I'm getting tired,” Seda smiled lightly as he lightly wrapped his arms around the dog. After giving the dog a hug, he let his arms drop back down into his lap and closed his eyes again.

I'm too tired to move, but I need to get Ross dressed before I go passing out on you guys. It would horrify him if he knew I fell asleep with only a towel on,” he chuckled lightly only to pick up the dirty clothes and lightly push the dog down so he could stand back up. “Any clean clothes around here that'd fit this giant I'm possessing right now? I was kinda zoning in and out earlier so I wasn't really paying attention to most of the things said.

» Šędā Åßhäńį «
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:06 pm
User Image ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- User Image

Aidaen had to admit that there was a slight surprise in his emotions as the girl wrapped her arms around him. Instead of stiffening though, the white haired male only returned the gesture, closing his own arms around Jennifer and humming contently, "Then that's fine as well. I'd rather stay down here for a bit longer as well. Besides, there are a lot of things around here I'd like to show you as well. Hopefully tomorrow we could all go again as well." he replied back with a small grin, glancing out into the ocean for a few moment, enjoying the comfortable silence between them.

Kodac gave a mix of a bark and grumble in response before lowering himself back down to the ground, stretching his paws out in front of him and giving a large yawn, "I'm sure that we're all tired by now. It's been a long day anyways, for you and Jennifer the most." The dog replied back and rolled onto his side, an amused growl coming from his throat as Seda put pressure on his back in order to get to his feet. Once the demon was standing, Kodac rose as well, shaking his head before his ears twitched, "Well, they are a lot of clothes in your room. Mienna went crazy when buying things, so there must be things in there that fit you. If not, we could also get someone to come out, though Coliah could probably do it too." again, Kodac resisted a growl at the cat's name, "But there's also a laundry basket in your room as well."

aesthetic frisson

Shadowy Streaker

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:22 pm
User Image
Jennifer O'Hanlon

Jennifer smiled and nodded as she still held onto his arm, "I'm sorry if I surprised you, one thing about phoenix's is that after a rebirth, there is always somethings that change, but its never that big, we are usually the same person. Though, over a very long length of time, eventually enough will have changed that we won't be who we were so many years before" she explained to him. If they were going to spend some extra time down by the beach she might as well explain some things about the rebirth's and how they effect her people.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:49 am
Artemis Reborn

JuneNasakii

User Image

Sounds good enough for me. So long as it covers his chest, back and lower region, he'll be happy,” responded the full-blooded demon as he started walking down the hallway, his hand still gently touching Kodac's back. “Sorry about using you as an aid in moving around and standing up... I probably should've just remained in my own body, living out what time I had left with my parents... Instead I did something stupid and wound up doing more harm than good... I don't know what to do anymore, but if Ross ever heard me say that... Well he'd freak. For a descendant of Chestra Kuhani, he's a coward.
Giving a soft chuckle, he paused in walking just to cough a bit into his arm only to start moving again. After finding his room with Kodac's help, he found some clothes that fit Ross' body and tossed his clothes into the hamper. He then patted the bed as if inviting Kodac to jump onto the bed beside him. In all honesty, he enjoyed Kodac's presence. It was like he was back home and Pluto was his company besides his mother, his sister and father on occasion and multiple doctors trying to figure out why his health was deteriorating. “You were born into this family, right?

» Šędā Åßhäńį «
User Image

{( Sorry if I'm slow on responses. I'm getting pretty busy in the real world. )}

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

aesthetic frisson

Shadowy Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:13 pm
User Image -------------- - - - --- -- ---- ---- -------- -- --- ----- ---- -- -- ---- --- --- ---------- User Image

Well, that made sense. If she was being "reborn" then she would gain and lose something right? She wasn't the exact replica she had been before, though it probably wouldn't be noticable. Actually, the fact that a person could be born over and over again was interesting, "How many times have you been reborn, Jennifer?" He inquired with a tilt of his head, his eyes flicking back to the ocean, watching as the water rose and fell in smooth motions. Soon, the water would cover where they would be standing before rushing back out, the pattern repeating again. It sort of reminded him of Jennifer's rebirith. The same motion happened, yet certain things changed. Not everything was the same as before. It was slightly ironic, seeing as water and fire didn't mix, but were so very similar to each other. Aidaen glanced over to the girl holding onto his arm and gave a small smile, "Well, it seems reasonable, despite how weird some might think of it." he stated with a small shrug, lifting his head up to the darkening sky above him.

Giving one last quick stretch and a yawn, his tongue curling slightly, he trotted beside Seda, his ears lowering for a moment, "Why are you apologizing? I've been used as a horse many times when Aidaen and Mienna were younger." He replied, fondly recalling the days when the two little heirs were small, bouncing around excitedly and crawling onto his back, Aidaen with a pretend sword as a knight an Mienna as the damsel in distress, he himself the horse. Despite being reprimanded for it, he enjoyed doing something as mundane -- and maybe slightly humilitating -- as being a horse. Shaking his head and averting his eyes when the demon changed his clothing, a sort-of frown made it's way onto Kodac's expression, "Well, why don't we see how things turn out. We could always get a healer to come as well." he stated thoughtfully, tilting his head to the side before jumping onto the bed. Turning in a circle a few times, Kodac dropped down and rested his head in his paws, "Yeah, actually. Before I came to be with Mienna and Adiaen, I grew up with their father. I was then directed to be a protector for Aidaen and Mienna a few decades before Mienna was born." he informed with a yawn, pawing at his muzzle before stretching out.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:43 pm
Artemis Reborn

JuneNasakii

User Image

xXxGiving a slight shrug as his answer, Seda lay down beside Kodac and closed his dark red eyes while his hand gently stroked his fur. “I'd have to bring my body into this dimension again in order for a healer to even get an idea of my symptoms and how I was before stopping time around myself and moving it to an alternate dimension while attaching my soul in Ross' body to get started on healing whatever I have... We'll just see how things go from here,” he breathed while relaxing completely beside the dog demon. “I thought so...
xXxHis words seemed to drift away as he started drifting in and out of a light sleep, his hand slowing quite a bit. “My dad got me a hellhound when I was born and called him Pluto. You kinda remind me of him and I was just thinking about how you and he might've been good friends if you'd have met each other... I dunno where he is now, but I miss him... I've always been a dog person rather than a cat person. Ross just likes all animals...” It was random thoughts spoke aloud, but it was nice talking to someone other than Ross and not be as irritable as he usually was. Unfortunately, he was still drifting in and out of sleep. His hand finally stopped moving, resting on Kodac's back as the only movement made by him now was that of the rise and fall of his chest in breathing.

» Šędā Åßhäńį «
User Image

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:22 am
JuneNasakii

User Image
Jennifer O'Hanlon

Jennifer thought a bit about his question, "I believe I have been reborn 300 times" she said as she watched the sky as well, her tattoo looked a little different as well, suddenly laughing she took off running, flames sprouting around her as she changed form. She took to the air flying about, singing her song as her flames lit up the ocean, the light dancing about its surface merrily, she circled about and around Aidaen, her song sounding like laughter and joy.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:53 pm
User Image -------------- - - - --- -- ---- ---- -------- -- --- ----- ---- -- -- ---- --- --- ---------- User Image

Aidaen paused, glancing over to the girl. 300 lifetimes, then. She must be at least his own age then, probably older. Tilting his head to the side the white haired demon let his thoughts go astray. She must have experienced quite a lot during those rebirths. But, then how long had she been held in the slave markets for? He furrowed his brows and hopped over a stray piece of driftwood, glancing up when Jennifer took to the skies again. It must have been horrible for her, being trapped and confined in the slave market. Sighing quietly, Aidaen perched himself on a log, watching the phoenix dance around in the sky, the scene calming him quite easily.

Allowing himself to cross his paws out in front of him, Kodac released a soft huff of air, his eyes blinking sleepily at the boy resting beside him. It had been a long day, especially for the newest arrivals, "Seems confusing," was really the only thing Kodac could offer, plopping his head back down on his paws and giving a lazy yawn, his tail swaying behind him. The dog cracked an eye open, lifting his head and looking over at Seda, pressing his ears against his head as another yawn overcame him, "I... don't think I know another hound by the name of Pluto. But, I'm glad that you both like dogs then." Having never really been outside of the Icarus Family - being born into it an all - Kodac never really had much of a chance to explore and aquaint himself with othe hellhounds. He was about to speak again, but stopped and laid his head back down when he realized that Seda had fallen asleep. Finding himself also exhausted, Kodac buried his muzzle into his paws and, careful not to jostle the sleeping boy, curled up a bit more before falling asleep.

aesthetic frisson

Shadowy Streaker

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:23 pm
JuneNasakii

User Image
Jennifer O'Hanlon

After dancing through the skies a bit more she landed not too far from Aiden, changing back to her human form, "I never die the same age, it usually caused by what would kill me, my longest life time was 100 years, the rest were very short, the reason I died most previously was because I was sick, staying trapped in a single form is never good for a phoenix since we are creatures of fire and are constantly changing and in motion, also the market didn't help either" she said as she sat on a piece of drift wood, waves of heat coming off of her, the drift wood was steaming as the water evaporated. "I have even died right at the age of five because of one of my masters beating me to the point of death, back then the collars were nothing more then to mark you as a slave, they aren't like they are now. Ever since then I had become defiant against any master or mistress, because of that I have spent more time in the market then in a home, and have died a multitude of times because of the poor quality they keep things" she said as she thought back. She had really never discussed her past before, it was strange and yet relieving to do so finally.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:50 am
Artemis Reborn

JuneNasakii

User Image

xXxContinuing drifting in and out of sleep, Seda started losing his hold on Ross' body altogether. His energy seemed to have depleted relatively quickly all the way up until Ross was back in control over the body, his energy flares having stopped as he had drifted into sleep himself along with Seda. Snuggling closer to the hellhound, he smiled lightly at the warmth and the fact thst the dog didn't seem to mind becoming his stuffed animal replacement. That was up until he felt Seda's self waver slightly and the sound of coughing echoed in his head, waking him from the comfy sleep he'd been in.
xXxHe's at it again...” he mumbled lightly to himself as he waited for the coughing sounds to cease. When they finally did, he could feel his own chest heaving in time with Seda trying to catch his breath. He'd gotten used to it over the years, but it still upset him that Seda still couldn't get any better. The fullbred demon was just existing inside of him lately while giving him advice and trying to protect him. Feeling his chest making the regular paced motions again, he snuggled next to Kodac as he tried thinking of how much strain he was actually putting on Seda. It probably wasn't all that bright, but he was finding it hard to go back to sleep.

» Šędā Åßhäńį «
User Image

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items