Submit

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:19 pm
"Good afternoon," Yuuki said in a soft voice while a small smile and blush danced across her muzzle. She blinked in surprise as he tossed something near her. When it landed she realized it was meat and he was feeding her. What a kind gesture. "Oh why thank you Void that was kind of you you really didn't have to do that." she said in a pleasant voice and shook her head no when he suggested using the fire. Eating it like this would be just fine. She picked it up and placed it between her paws before taking a bite.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:01 am
"I know I didn't have to. But if I didn't we both would go hungry." He looked out side and the blizzard was still calm. "If you finish we can relocate. Up the mountain I have another cave. It is much bigger and will easily accommodate us both."  

X Moon Fighter X

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:31 pm
Yuuki quickly but neatly gobbled up her meat than licked her paws and muzzles clean. "Well again I thank you. I am also ready when you are,"She said with a smile while standing and stretching her lovely wings. She slowly made her way to the caves entrance and looked out. The view was breath taking and everything looked so calm and peaceful at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 10:24 pm
"It may look nice now but don't get distracted." He slipped past her and spread his strong leather wings and launched himself into the air. He gained altitude and waited for her. As he waited he looked to the skies, snow drizzled lightly. It was hard to tell when the blizzard would pick up again. Even a breeze could knock them back to the ground.  

X Moon Fighter X

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:08 pm
"Hmm,"she asked while glancing up at him. "Oh okay sorry," She said before launching herself into the sky. There was a soft wind that blew gently through her feather wings and she gained altitude following her savior daeva. She made sure to watch him that way she wouldn't get lost cause that just wouldn't do.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:04 pm
Void gained more altitude, much higher than the other cave was. He wanted extra height encase the wind picked up they could glide to the cave. It was on the other side of the mountain. He followed the face of the mountain, making sure the other followed him. He paused for a moment, below him was a small heard of deer. He waited for Yuuki. "What do you think? Grab something now or later?"  

X Moon Fighter X

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:19 pm
Yuuki noticed that Void had went pretty high and decided it was best to follow up after him since she didn't exactly know the area it was best to stay on his tail. Pumping her wings a few times she was able to quickly get up to the same altitude as him. "Mmm I think later would be fine. I'm not particularly hungry but if you are we can stop I dont mind," flashes him a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:46 pm
"Hmm..." He figured if this was a slow part of the storm than it shouldn't last for much longer. "I'm good, and if push comes to shove I'll hunt in the storm." He glided to the cave and landed with a thud. He stretched his wings and was happy to see it was double his wings span. The ground was cold and he didn't mind but he also certain his guest would. In the back of the cave there was a large wooden crate and easily opened. "Come back here and take what you want to be comfortable."  

X Moon Fighter X

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:25 pm
XMoonFighterX

"Is it safe for you to hunt in the storm? You don't have to. I don't want you to do anything that will endanger you," she told him with worry leaking all over her words. She descended gracefully after him and tucked her wings into her body as she walked into the cave after him. She peered into the create with interest and noticed that there was all sorts of blankets of different fabric in it. She pawed around searching from something that would give padding and warmth. When she found it she grabbed it with her mouth and pulled it out before turning to Void with innocent eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:29 pm
Void was looking outside, not paying any attention to the rustling going on behind him. "I have done it several times before. I know where to find the herds-" The rustling stopped and he turned to see her holding up some fabric. "If you are cold you are can use it..." She did give him her scarf. He didn't want her to get sick from the cold.  

X Moon Fighter X

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:04 pm
XMoonFighterX

Yuuki let out a happy little eep. One that she did when she was excited as a kit. She took the blanket over to a corner. There she curled it up in a pleasing manner for her and than curled up on top of it. Her tail swishing back and forth in happiness. She didn't know why but for some reason it made her giddy with joy. "Thank you" she squeaked happily. "Alright if you say so. I will help you with the meat when you get back if you would like."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:05 pm
lisais-fire619

With that Void took off, the blizzard had not started off yet so he had plenty of time to hunt. He found where the deer hid and managed to grab a decent sized buck. It was big enough for two, but small enough to fly back to the den. "No need to bother with it now, it'll stay fresher as is." He nudged the carcass outside so the cold will preserve it better. He licked his maw and curled up next to Yuuki.  

X Moon Fighter X

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:00 pm
X Moon Fighter X

Yuuki had shifted the blanket several more times after Void had left and before he had gotten back. She expanded the little nest of blankets into a bigger nest for at least two.

She had just gotten herself all situated in the nest of blankets when she heard the wing flaps of another. She wondered if Void was back or if it was another daeva or phim. To her luck it was void. "If you are sure then I shall leave it be. It wont get to frozen will it?" she asked then had a thought " I guess we don't have to worry about it because your a daeva and have flame sooo never mind."

RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff