Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Pairings
One more time... Ruri's Breeding Stable [trying to update] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:56 am
Ruriska

In the RRT thread I kind of meant this as a joke... But now... I do actually want to see if you'd like to make it happen:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
She is fun, flirty, and sly; she just loves a good time.

Obviously I just want to monopolize all your plots.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:11 pm
Ruriska

Heeey, Ruri...

If Journey wants red, I have a girl for hiiiim.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Samuel Carlin

Aged Elocutionist

10,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:12 pm
Amorpheous

The only requirement she needed to meet was being an Acha. The fact that she's also fun and flirty and from another tribe... Watch Me is fighting me to get at her. xD

THIS WOULD BE BEAUTIFUL I WANT IT  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:14 pm
Samuel Carlin

HELL YES
they look really good together! <3 She's absolutely perfect!  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:20 pm
Ruriska
The only requirement she needed to meet was being an Acha. The fact that she's also fun and flirty and from another tribe... Watch Me is fighting me to get at her. xD

THIS WOULD BE BEAUTIFUL I WANT IT

Lucky for him, Secret Pleasures is always up for a spot of fun and meeting new kin! And a performance troop, yeah, that would be her definition of fun.

YOU WANT ME TO START AN RP?!? xD
She can be prancing around, maybe playing with some birds, but despite her happy fun experience, she kind of has the personality of a femme fatale.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:29 pm
Amorpheous

Lucky for him, Secret Pleasures is always up for a spot of fun and meeting new kin! And a performance troop, yeah, that would be her definition of fun.

YOU WANT ME TO START AN RP?!? xD
She can be prancing around, maybe playing with some birds, but despite her happy fun experience, she kind of has the personality of a femme fatale.

yesyesyes
we need rp
<3333  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:11 pm

I've been eyeing the RRT for a while now, and I think Art Beat would find the idea fun to play with. Using her paints for added flare to the shows, or even doing face-painting at the festivals!

On a side note, she would find Watch Me utterly stunning with his colors and flashy personality.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:18 pm
Blinded By Silence

Hellohello!

Watch Me would find Art Beat equally stunning and would love to have her in his tribe. Face-painting would be absolutely amazing. <3

My ability to rp is suffering right now, but we can totally CC them whenever.  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:09 am
Ruriska
Blinded By Silence

Hellohello!

Watch Me would find Art Beat equally stunning and would love to have her in his tribe. Face-painting would be absolutely amazing. <3

My ability to rp is suffering right now, but we can totally CC them whenever.

I'd really like that! Would you like to or shall I? Art Beat prefers growings, because she uses the egg shells in her pigments, but I'm good with either.

I'll head over to the RRT thread and check it out, thanks!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:36 am
Blinded By Silence

I'd really like that! Would you like to or shall I? Art Beat prefers growings, because she uses the egg shells in her pigments, but I'm good with either.

I'll head over to the RRT thread and check it out, thanks!

We can take turns. c: Maybe you try first and I'll try second?
Growing would be lovely as well!  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Pairings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out