Welcome to Gaia! ::

The 4th Element

Back to Guilds

A guild for Graffiti and Street Artists. Been up since 2006! 

Tags: GRAFFITI, STREET ART, STYLES, BURNERS, SOEP ONE 

Reply Graffiti Lab - Pictures
SKETCHES Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SADERR
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:51 pm
SOEP ONE
Dr Derange
SOEP ONE
Dr Derange
http://s1088.photobucket.com/albums/i331/9RobinHood7/?action=view¤t=CAM00459.jpg
New sketch. Please criticize only if you know how to help!!

Work on your letter form, it doesn't flow. The 2D is a bit off, but it's almost there, and the random little squiggle s**t coming off the letters have to go. 3nodding
I'm so much better not going to lie i had an og writer explain alot to me. what i didn't understand. >: 3, going painting toodles

Words don't mean s**t to me. Put up a flick and stop bragging. I'm just saying. confused

^Sums up what I was thinking. Don't talk, just show.

User Image
Simple piece I'm really not too fond of.

User Image
Collab with SVEC (Previously SAVE)

User Image
Kinda a basic piece from a while back.

User Image
Cheeeech Wiizard!

---
I've been slacking a lot recently.
Like, it's partially due to having a lot of art homework. I've got 3 paintings done recently, a few mixed media pieces, 2 wire sculptures, and I'm working on a painting and a sculpture at the moment.
Still, I really just don't do enough graff. I haven't been out bombing since who the ******** knows, I haven't been painting in even longer, and sketching is rare. I've just been busy with s**t, and I'm missing it a ********.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:03 am
SADER ONE
SOEP ONE
Dr Derange
SOEP ONE
Dr Derange
http://s1088.photobucket.com/albums/i331/9RobinHood7/?action=view¤t=CAM00459.jpg

Work on your letter form, it doesn't flow. The 2D is a bit off, but it's almost there, and the random little squiggle s**t coming off the letters have to go. 3nodding
I'm so much better not going to lie i had an og writer explain alot to me. what i didn't understand. >: 3, going painting toodles

Words don't mean s**t to me. Put up a flick and stop bragging. I'm just saying. confused

User Image
Simple piece I'm really not too fond of.

User Image
Collab with SVEC (Previously SAVE)

User Image
Kinda a basic piece from a while back.

User Image
Cheeeech Wiizard!

---
Like, it's partially due to having a lot of art homework. I've got 3 paintings done recently, a few mixed media pieces, 2 wire sculptures, and I'm working on a painting and a sculpture at the moment.
Still, I really just don't do enough graff. I haven't been out bombing since who the ******** knows, I haven't been painting in even longer, and sketching is rare. I've just been busy with s**t, and I'm missing it a ******** class="clear">
I'm really digging the SAVE sketch. The color combination is pretty hawwwwt.  

Mister Chowduh
Crew

SOEP ONE
Vice Captain

The Committee Staff Member

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:24 pm
SADER ONE
SOEP ONE
Dr Derange
SOEP ONE
Dr Derange

---
Still, I really just don't do enough graff. I haven't been out bombing since who the ******** knows, I haven't been painting in even longer, and sketching is rare. I've just been busy with s**t, and I'm missing it a ******** class="clear">

I know what you mean bro! I'm going through the same s**t... plates, plates, plates, and more plates... I miss the good ol' days. A few pieces here and there just to kill the time, then when night comes, take it to the walls!... I miss it... crying  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:07 pm
So, not a sketch, but a painting I have had done for a bit.
I've got a few things more recently, but this has been somewhat the direction I've been going.

User Image

Watercolour, cut-out paper, marker, and acrylic.
On water colour paper & masonite.
Like a metre tall and 70cm wide? So yeah that's that.

I've also got a few new graff sketches and some other stuff too, but I haven't had access to a scanner in a while. Sorry guys.  

SADERR
Captain

SOEP ONE
Vice Captain

The Committee Staff Member

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:05 pm
Keep it coming bro. I see you're taking that slight shift into the artsy fartsy world. Respect. Just don't forget about the graff life. wink  
Graffiti Lab - Pictures

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff