Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply OOC Forum [All RP OOC threads here]
X-Men the Next Generation OOC Thread (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:05 pm
Nova Blancke
I don't think Prophecy is coming back. He hasn't been online since July. According to Gaia anyway.

Ugh! Tell me about it and I was so looking forward to what would happen with the soiree. I had so much planned for Shadow Walker to reveal herself to her parents.

I still continue to quote in hopes that they will come back eventually sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:24 am
So....Mc2. Are you still coming back? ^^;  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:27 pm
Nova Blancke
So....Mc2. Are you still coming back? ^^;

mc2 I hope all is well. I'm beginning to feel that Nova and I are running out of steam to keep this going. I don't really have an arc or anything just kind of having our characters butt heads a bit sorta speak.

mc2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:26 pm
Man, I really would like to get this up and running again, but I'm having trouble coming up with something to keep it going. I was so looking forward to the party thing and then the two that came up with the concept have been out of reach and no longer posting.

I've managed to find creative ways to keep things going in other RPs and heck even necromancied Endless Journeys when it was in the archives and brought back to active. I really like the how the characters came out here and I'm willing to play mc2's characters but I need an angle. A different perspective or something to keep it goin'

I know everyone has given up on this but whenever I read through it I loved what we came up with. It may now be a 2 person show right now. But I dunno... maybe if we liven it up new people will come in.

I suppose one thing we've yet to cover yet is Myth's training simulation for Kerana, the one labeled "CAT" I wouldn't mind delving into that a bit.

mc2

Nova Blancke

ProphecyDestroyer

AzureEyes_DarkMagician

cruore meretricem

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:47 am
http://m.imgur.com/a/hgHyy

I was wondering where James Jonah Jameson stood on mutant rights and this page pretty much somes it up. It appears that James Jonah Jameson supports mutant rights as well as civil rights.

He gets on Spider-Man's case because he doesn't follow the the rules even though he's doing all he can to save the day even if it means causing destruction or putting people in danger along the way. This is why to him Spider-Man is a menace because he's not following the rules that he believes that protect people whether you like them or not. I'm thinking he would probably treat Batman the same way, until they have a chat.

mc2

Nova Blancke

Rikki Tikki Travi

ProphecyDestroyer

AzureEyes_DarkMagician

cruore meretricem

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:07 am
AI YAI YAI!

It's like all of the sudden all the free image hosting sites have become not free any more. WTF. So frustrating. I had these images up for years and now... can't do that any more sorry.

If you're having trouble, I did come across this one free image hosting site
https://imgbb.com/

So far so good, no sign of any premium option to keep your images up there at the moment.

mc2

Nova Blancke

ProphecyDestroyer

AzureEyes_DarkMagician

cruore meretricem

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:08 pm
Just to note on mobile you may find the images are being hidden. Developers made this a default which can be adjusted in Preferences under "Mobile Image Block"

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-news-updates/staff-updates/t.63632027_2033/#2033  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 2:18 pm
I’ve been watching this show that takes place in the Marvel Universe about the Mutant Underground, called The Gifted.
Been catching it on Hulu been getting inspired.

Nova Blancke

Rikki Tikki Travi

BeaMichelle

mc2

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
OOC Forum [All RP OOC threads here]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22

Manage Your Items