Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Tamer Forge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sinnoh Champion John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:58 pm
Depends on what you are after, this digimon is not a needed digimon only eye candy to add with the ranks of zeed and other power houses so base off what you want will determining if I want it or not.

Shadow of Miracles

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:19 pm
*Watches the ensuing khaos from on top of his Baihumon* emotion_c8  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:26 pm
Sinnoh Champion John
Depends on what you are after, this digimon is not a needed digimon only eye candy to add with the ranks of zeed and other power houses so base off what you want will determining if I want it or not.

Shadow of Miracles

Oh since it was you that you approach me with the idea I figured you wanted it.

In that case the deal will be remain on hold until I change my mind or want to cancel it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:29 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
*Watches the ensuing khaos from on top of his Baihumon* emotion_c8

-Rides on top of Ogudomon look down on Baihumon-

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:33 pm
Shadow of Miracles

*looks up at Marco and the... thing*
Nothing much, simply relax amongst my fellow tamers and peons alike. I wonder how long till next October....
emotion_dealwithit  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:44 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Shadow of Miracles

Nothing much, simply relax amongst my fellow tamers and peons alike. I wonder how long till next October....
emotion_dealwithit

Mhmm planning on taking Ogudomon away from me? Whatever the new challenge is, I'll win.  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:44 pm
Shadow of Miracles
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Shadow of Miracles

emotion_dealwithit

Mhmm planning on taking Ogudomon away from me? Whatever the new challenge is, I'll win.

*Looks out the window on the highest room in the tallest castle of ElDeradimon.*

Hmmm I'm sorry sonny but the Turtle Master must make sure that his 7 Demon Lords have a cute little pet. Also hows the weather down there tiny?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:50 pm
Darkfire Karan
Shadow of Miracles
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Shadow of Miracles

emotion_dealwithit

*Looks out the window on the highest room in the tallest castle of ElDeradimon.*

Hmmm I'm sorry sonny but the Turtle Master must make sure that his 7 Demon Lords have a cute little pet. Also hows the weather down there tiny?

Then its too bad for you because Ogudomon is staying with me. He's the leader of the Demon Lords meaning he's the leader of your little crew and as I am its owner that means I'm the leader of you ;P see how things work out?  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:59 pm
Shadow of Miracles
Darkfire Karan
Shadow of Miracles
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Shadow of Miracles

emotion_dealwithit

Then its too bad for you because Ogudomon is staying with me. He's the leader of the Demon Lords meaning he's the leader of your little crew and as I am its owner that means I'm the leader of you ;P see how things work out?

Sorry man but I find it no where that it is the leader of the Demon Lords. In fact its a Pseudo Demon Lord. Its in the sub-class for Super Demon Lords which again, are not normal DL. Also Turtles so I win.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:10 pm
Darkfire Karan
Shadow of Miracles
Darkfire Karan
Shadow of Miracles
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Shadow of Miracles

emotion_dealwithit

Sorry man but I find it no where that it is the leader of the Demon Lords. In fact its a Pseudo Demon Lord. Its in the sub-class for Super Demon Lords which again, are not normal DL. Also Turtles so I win.

Well you are free to your own opinion, but when Ogudomon was introduced to this guild (in the Demon Lord Event) he was the leader of the Seven Great Demon Lords. He carries the crown of the seven deadly sins and he's created by the fusion of two Demon Lord digimon making him a Super Demon Lord as well as Super Ultimate level digimon. Even Lucemon Shadow Lord Mode is only a mega level digimon and even he is outclassed by Ogudomon.

Also seeing as he's only allowed to be owned by one member that practically puts him in the ranks of the Sovereign digimon wink

but like I said, you are free to your own opinion. I am quite happy with having him around and I will continue to have him for a very long time 3nodding  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:29 pm
Shadow of Miracles
Well you are free to your own opinion, but when Ogudomon was introduced to this guild (in the Demon Lord Event) he was the leader of the Seven Great Demon Lords. He carries the crown of the seven deadly sins and he's created by the fusion of two Demon Lord digimon making him a Super Demon Lord as well as Super Ultimate level digimon. Even Lucemon Shadow Lord Mode is only a mega level digimon and even he is outclassed by Ogudomon.

Also seeing as he's only allowed to be owned by one member that practically puts him in the ranks of the Sovereign digimon wink

but like I said, you are free to your own opinion. I am quite happy with having him around and I will continue to have him for a very long time 3nodding

Eeeehhh???
I don't recall this every being a thing, Ogudamon being the leader of the Great Demon Lords. Sure he came out in a Demon Lord Event, but so did Ghoulmon, lol. Just because he likes to think that he is the master of the demon lords, doesn't mean that he's stronger than them, lol. rofl

Also I wouldn't get my head all blown up because you have a digimon that I refuse to see everyone and their mothers own. TBH... I don't even want to begin to think about what it would be like if Ogudomon was allowed to just be obtained all willynilly...
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:11 am
Ogudomon is super ultimate, doesn't that already make him stronger than them? Also have you read his description? None of the demon lords would be able to defeat him even if they tried.

Regardless of why you made not obtainable doesn't change the fact that I am the only one who owns him. You even told me I couldn't dedigivolve him or mutate him because he was like the sovereign digimon, untouched.
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Shadow of Miracles

Eeeehhh???
I don't recall this every being a thing, Ogudamon being the leader of the Great Demon Lords. Sure he came out in a Demon Lord Event, but so did Ghoulmon, lol. Just because he likes to think that he is the master of the demon lords, doesn't mean that he's stronger than them, lol. rofl

Also I wouldn't get my head all blown up because you have a digimon that I refuse to see everyone and their mothers own. TBH... I don't even want to begin to think about what it would be like if Ogudomon was allowed to just be obtained all willynilly...
sweatdrop

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

dragonianflame

Omnipresent Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:39 am
Shadow of Miracles
Ogudomon is super ultimate, doesn't that already make him stronger than them? Also have you read his description? None of the demon lords would be able to defeat him even if they tried.

Regardless of why you made not obtainable doesn't change the fact that I am the only one who owns him. You even told me I couldn't dedigivolve him or mutate him because he was like the sovereign digimon, untouched.
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Shadow of Miracles

Eeeehhh???

sweatdrop

and im just sitting here thinking I have a few good digimon. I feel very out classed. good show  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:40 am
dragonianflame
Shadow of Miracles

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Shadow of Miracles

Eeeehhh???

sweatdrop

and im just sitting here thinking I have a few good digimon. I feel very out classed. good show

You shouldn't feel like that at all. The reason some people have rare or a big collection is because they are senior members and have been here for a very long time.

So long as you stay active and participate in as many events/contest as you can then you will end up having your own collection as well. Just being here will naturally drawn the digimon to you lol  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:13 am
dragonianflame
Shadow of Miracles

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Shadow of Miracles

Eeeehhh???

sweatdrop

Yo yo yo man. You got a Lotousmon! Not many people have her and I tried to get her many times. Also I've been here since like 2007 so my collection is huge. Just believe in yourself and you can get a great team!  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff