Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Degrees and/or Majors Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Cypress

Codebreaking Genius

10,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:46 pm
A B.A. in General Biology currently.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:02 am
Time Lady Anja
I've got two undergraduate degrees since I double majored. The first is a Bachelors in Classics. So basically anything/everything Greek and Roman. The second is a Bachelors in Sociology/Anthropology with an emphasis in Anthropology. Which is basically just an anthropology degree, but the two departments were combined in my college.

Currently working on my Masters in Library and Information Science with a probable specialization in Archival and Special Collections.

I used to work at a library during the summer in my undergrad years. Excellent job. My aunt was the reference librarian, but had in the past managed the archives. I guess because of that plus they considered me a good temp employee, I got to work in the archives a bit and every now and then help up in the rare book room.

As for my degree et al, I have a BA in English, but I also minored in History. Currently working on an MAT (Masters in the Art of Teaching).  

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers