• Object of Affection 150
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:04 am
CaliforniaBaseXXXXXXXXXXXXXXN/AXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDisconcertedXXXXXXXXXXXXXXN/A

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
═━┈KuroHoshi ┈━═
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

User Image

Kuro just listened to them as they all talked around her. She didn't much care for human interaction. It wasn't much too her if she was friends with people or not. After all, it hurts less to not be friends with others then it does too be friends. Looking around she realized she had forgotten her helmet, thinking they might have another on bored she didn't say anything as not to look foolish. >//>

ɌemeberΆgain!Inside a world of broken words, you can not hide. You try to find the reasons why, as days collide. The seconds keep on passing, without a sound you turn around, and as you walk away I CALL TO YOU!Don't you let Go! Take a look around you are not alone. If you'd only close you eyes, find the answers. FIND THE ANSWERS! When you feel like the world is falling in and you can't seem to find your way back and Don't Cry. Just hear these words and remember again!

utfake yum_strawberry Sorry, I haven't posted yet....

mortalkombat95

The Ghost of Razgriz

Stratholme
.....?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:14 am
OneWeekRainisu

mortalkombat95

Stratholme

The Azure Swordsman

(If y'all don't mind, my character is the oldest out of us, so I'll take the lead.)

Sergeant Ryan Greyson
"Let's see what'cha got!"

Ryan smirked and looked to the others as the pilot came over the intercom. "Take a seat and buckle up if you're not already there. We're taking off." The engines almost immediately roared to life afterwards. The jet they were on was a modified carrier, designed for quick takeoff and travel. A booster equipped to each side allowed for a high speed takeoff. The g-forces could knock out an occupant upon takeoff, hence the pilot suit to lower the chance. Ryan didn't care. He hoped he was knocked unconscious. Better to rest up on the way there. Here's to hoping.

The pilot came back over the intercom. "Takeoff in 3...2...1...BLASTOFF!" The jet jerked and quickly picked up speed, the whole frame of the plane seemingly rattling, despite being solidly welded together. It wasn't until the craft lifted from the flight line that it stopped rattling. And once the craft was up to speed, it was a smooth ride. And Ryan was still awake, albeit a little dizzy. He would regain his composure in a minute or so.

(A few posts here now that we're airborne, then to Mongolia.)  

The Ghost of Razgriz

Friendly Raider

9,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

OneWeekRainisu

Barton Phantom

11,650 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:46 pm
CaliforniaAirXXXXXXXXXXXXXXN/AXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDizzyXXXXXXXXXXXXXXN/A

═━┈KuroHoshi ┈━═

User Image

The pilot came over the intercom, telling them that take off would be momentary and to buckle up for the ride. As Kuro had already done so she stayed in her present state of being quiet and doing almost nothing, but bracing for the G's in countered during take off. As this was a new jet with a booster, to get them places faster, why they would need that she "didn't" know, but they would be blasting off to Mongolia quickly as they were in last place as it were. It was a swift take off, that seemed to last long, as the G-force nearly ripped her face off. It was fast, but as a pilot herself she was quite used to it. Her ears rang for a moment, and the back of her head pulsated, but other then that she was fine. It was a bit rough of a take off, this new booster was a lot more trouble then she had thought.

As the craft lifted off and was in the air it stopped rattling, it was a smooth ride not too much turbulence to start off with. Kuro's ears stopped ringing and she looked around, there was a reason they gave them protective gear. Which in hindsight would have been better had she have been wearing her helmet. She shook off the throbbing in her head, as it was trying to turn into a headache. Looking around to see that the Sargent Ryan was a little dazed by the take off as well, but he was coming out of it as well.
"Well, that was exciting..." Kuro said more to herself, but it came out quite loud, she blushed realizing it was very loud in deed.

She looked around at the others of the plane, hoping they were all passed out so no one but Sargent Ryan heard her.
'I hope they are all out..'

ɌemeberΆgain!Inside a world of broken words, you can not hide. You try to find the reasons why, as days collide. The seconds keep on passing, without a sound you turn around, and as you walk away I CALL TO YOU!Don't you let Go! Take a look around you are not alone. If you'd only close you eyes, find the answers. FIND THE ANSWERS! When you feel like the world is falling in and you can't seem to find your way back and Don't Cry. Just hear these words and remember again!

fficialelestialBeinglub yum_strawberry .......

mortalkombat95

The Ghost of Razgriz

Stratholme
.....?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:20 pm
((someone else beside me should post........))  

OneWeekRainisu

Barton Phantom

11,650 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Pet Lover 100

The Azure Swordsman

Dangerous Combatant

11,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:58 am
User ImageDerrick W. Sanders
E.S.F.G Mobile Suit Pilot

"Speak for yourself..." groused Derrick, shaking his head as he felt the turbulence finally stop. The takeoff had been far too shaky for his tastes, and with the G-forces the carrier were pulling, while they were nothing his body couldn't handle, it was still uncomfortable nonetheless.

Now that they were airborne, it was only a matter of time before they arrived at Mongolia, and hopefully before things got out of hand, if they got out of hand.

"When a man strays from the right path, a kind man needs the courage to raise his fist and correct him."

The Ghost of Razgriz

OneWeekRainisu

mortalkombat95

Stratholme

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:33 pm
Sergeant Ryan Greyson

It took a moment for Ryan to finally regain his bearings, but once he had, he unhooked himself from his seat and floated on into the center of the plane. "Gotta love these outer atmosphere flights." He looked around. Two of his teammates were still awake at least.

"Alright. The way I see it, we shouldn't split up if we can help it. At most, we split into two groups if necessary. The plane will fly low and we will drop into the scene, so I hope you are up on your aerial drops. I know our EFAF pilot here..." He motioned to Kuro "is up on her drops. What about you, Sanders?"

The Azure Swordsman

OneWeekRainisu

mortalkombat95

Stratholme

The Ghost of Razgriz

Friendly Raider

9,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Azure Swordsman

Dangerous Combatant

11,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:32 am
User ImageDerrick W. Sanders
E.S.F.G Mobile Suit Pilot

"I couldn't really tell you." said Derrick, sighing.

"I mean... I know what to do, but I've never really had to do it, you know? I'm just a ground pounder. I'm not Air Force like our friend the pinkette over there." he said, glancing in Kuro's direction. "But still... I'm sure I'll manage. I tend to do my best under pressure, after all."

Unhooking himself, he made his way to his Mobile Suit, opening the hatch and looking to the others before he slipped into the cockpit.

"Whatever's down there in Mongolia... if it's really a Gundam, I sure as hell hope it doesn't fall into the wrong hands." he said, strapping himself in, and pressing a few buttons. "Something as terrifying as one of those definitely cannot fall into the enemy's possession."

With a hiss, the cockpit hatch shut tight, monitors and indicator lights flickered on as Derrick began flipping switches and pressing buttons, the hum of the reactor overhead giving way to the telltale sound of the machine's optics lighting up as Derrick gripped the controls, anticipating the upcoming aerial drop.

"When a man strays from the right path, a kind man needs the courage to raise his fist and correct him."

The Ghost of Razgriz

OneWeekRainisu

mortalkombat95

Stratholme

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:50 am
Stratholme
      Rurick Steinette

Rick had only silently listened to the conversation, before joining in at the last moments. " Same, i'm a landlubber with only a couple of experience, not that it's much better, so... I'll see if i can do it as nicely as our vessel's primadonna here. " he added to Derrick's comments, grinning towards the current center of attention, Kuro, as he walks. Hearing the following sentences, he couldn't help but to sprout an objective slip of tongue as he too approaches his GM equipped with parachute pack on its back.

" Enemy, huh... I don't think federation holding onto the legacy of gundam like the bedtime stories is a all-good choice, judging from how the tale goes, that is..." he replied with a slight chuckle, hopping into the cockpit. Slumping into the seat, he eyed the devices and machineries inside, taking a deep breath and releasing a sigh. " Then again we're a bunch of meat shields the bigwigs send to try or die to begin with... " he muttered to himself, not really agreeing at all to Sanders' seemingly justified statement.

The Ghost of Razgriz

OneWeekRainisu

mortalkombat95

The Azure Swordsman

Stratholme

OneWeekRainisu

Barton Phantom

11,650 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:27 am
AirSpaceXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUnionFlagXXXXXXXXXXXXXXAnnoyedXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOperational

═━┈KuroHoshi ┈━═

User Image

Kuro looked down and blushed a little, wishing she had her helmet as to hide a bit as the she became the center of the groups focus. "I-I'll try me best then." Kuro said hiding her face in her hair. She unhooked the belt from her waist and shoulders, as it was a 4point seat belt, common in air force. She raised up and floated with the others to their mobile suits. Not wanting to talk more then she would have to as she was already embarrassed enough as it was. She looked up at her Flag. 'Please look after me yet again.' she prayed in her head. It currently, like the other units had a flight pack on it to let it glide gently to the earth, or as to not let it crash.

Kuro opened the cockpit and jumped in, it was more natural for her to be in a MS then it was for her to be anywhere else. Space and MS's where what she felt best in as she would let her wings take her across the sky as far as they could. One of the helpers brought her a new helmet as she would need one for the mission, at this steep of a drop they would need all the protective gear as to not cause harm to themselves. But it would seem the others didn't want to use any, so there was no helping them with that....she supposed.

Kuro hadn't closed the cockpit when she heard one of the others talk about the Gundam's being bed time stories. At least to her, even if they were bed time stories, they were still like her knight in shining armor. It was more of like a fairy tale then what you would think would have been what people had years ago, but then again, she didn't care much.
"Then, you can go a head and die as a meat shield. ..... I wish to be something else......" Kuro sighed, closing her cockpit and turning on the in helmet communication and the communication between MS's. She then waited as the were going to be dropped, waiting for that sudden ready, set, go that she knew would be coming. Take a deep breath and spread your wings.

ffccupyingelestialBeingHQ yum_strawberry .......6(ovo) and thus the only girl becomes the center......-,-

mortalkombat95

The Ghost of Razgriz

Stratholme

The Azure Swordsman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:46 pm
Sergeant Ryan Greyson

"We aren't meatshields, Steinettw. Get that out of your head now. Think like that or you WILL be just something to shoot at." Ryan floated over to his GM Ground Type and opened the cockpit. Before entering, he looked to the rest. "Don't think of this as a first entry mission. This is our objective. We push out the Resistance and any Vultures we find. Shoot to disable. Kill ONLY if there is no other option." Ryan entered his GM and acticated the startup routines. He had time, so he was adjusting a few parameters for the cold. Nothing that would make or break him, but it wouldnt strain the suit any more than he needed.

Ryan's suit wasn't equipped with a parachute or large thruster pack. He was up on his advanced Combat Drops. And seeing as how he would be firat out of the aircraft, he would be low enough to combat roll anyway.

Ryan maneuvered his suit into position after his changes were made, and he stood ready at the closed hatch. "It's almost showtime."

The Azure Swordsman

OneWeekRainisu

mortalkombat95

Stratholme

The Ghost of Razgriz

Friendly Raider

9,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
American Union

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2