• Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 3:19 pm
User Image

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

User Image

Donte Toshiro

Donte smiled and grabbed for the dumplings and fish. He gathered some twigs around the dilapidated building and put them in a pile then he send a spark of fire from his hands. "Well what are you doing here in this place?" he asked them starting to cook the fish a little. He sat on the opposite side of the fire looking into it and some what at them waiting for an answer.

Donte calmed down a little and leaned against a wall becoming tired and his stomach growling it had been a while since he ate something good and said "Fine we'll talk but first I need something to eat can we find some food?" He asked them hoping one of them would pull out some food.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 3:40 pm
Kendle when the fish is done cooking controls the flame to heat up the ramen noodles "i was in a giant fight in black cliffs cause some people wanted to kill you that assassin you met and the prince and his soldier and then i went to the park and met Sakura" Trey says smileingas he offers Sakura some noodles  

Indian828

yue nifuji

Desirable Treasure

12,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 12:56 am
User Image

Sakura Misaki the Airbender

User Image
"I'll follow the path ... "

"huh? .. oh thanks, I'm starving .. though."Sakura said as she grabbed the bowl of noodles and she started to eat it."an assassin ? and the prince ? .. like what you said Kendle it is a big fight .."She added when she's sipping the noodle.While Suzuki's stomach is grumbling."huh? are you hungry Suzu?"She asked while he blushed and turned away to hide his hunger.

" ... that I believe in."

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 7:43 am
User Image

User Image

Donte Toshiro

Donte heard what Kendle said and looked inot his fire and started to move his hand over it making it form pictures. "I know the assassin. She was hired that was ordered to kill me or capture me. But I'm not easy to capture." He said to these people. He still didn't trust them after all one of them was a fire bender and the other he didn't know who side she's was on.

User Image

Ryu ou Donte
Captain

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Indian828

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:33 am
Kendle smiled "well unlike the other fire binders i fight for peace and pride in all the nations becomeing together once more i think the prince is just wineing because his daddy died HE WAS EVIL so he kinda deserved it" Kendle says as he feeds his dragon with some fish  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 12:15 pm
User Image

User Image

Donte Toshiro

"I won't stand by and let them get hurt because of me..."

Donte sighed a little and got up after finishing his meal and said "I have to keep on the move so I must go thank you for the meal but right now I must find a Water Bending Master somewhere and I don't know where to look." He walked to where his boat waited and pushed it off shore while hopping in.

Once on the water he sat down on boat and started to meditate on what to do he had no idea where he was going but hopped where it was it would lead him to a Water Bending Master.
~exits~

User Image

Ryu ou Donte
Captain

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

yue nifuji

Desirable Treasure

12,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:55 pm
User Image

Sakura Misaki the Airbender

User Image
"I'll follow the path ... "

She finished her bowl of noodles while Suzuki were still starving but Sakura gave her a dumplings that she bought earlier.She notice that the Avatar has left then she stood up and wipe all the dirt on her clothes."Thanks for the meal though ... but I hope the Avatar could find a Water Bending Master to teach him .."Sakura said with a sighed, while Suzuki finished his dumplings."You're full now Suzu?"She asked as Suzuki nodded and stand up."Well it's time for flying again, hmmm let's on the map.."She said as she grab the map inside of her backpack."I know where .. let's go Suzu it's adventure time..."She said as she hop onto Suzuki."Well gotta go, but you could join us if you want to ... were heading to the water tribe .. well bye now"She said to Kendle as Suzuki take off and fly to the Water tribe.
**LEAVES**

" ... that I believe in."

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 6:54 am
Kendle jumps on his dragon "ok theres nothing else to do anyways" Kendle smiles and fallows
(EXITS)  

Indian828

Republic City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas