Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hotel Bella l'amore (Gay Hotel)

Back to Guilds

A hotel for homosexual couples and friends 

Tags: Yaoi, Gays, Roleplay, LGBTQIA, Yuri 

Reply Bella l'amore Dell'Omasessuale (Gay Hotel)
The Library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NimBael

9,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:46 pm
Vampire_Panda14
XRibekka-NaitsuX
*opens the door the library and peeks head around the frame* *noticing no one is in I walk threw the door and enter the room quickly moving to the last book shelving and siting in a gigantic chair, I sit the for hours wondering where everyone is and seeing as though I am the only one in the room I start to speak a loud to myself* "This being such an elegant hotel I would expect to see more people! I have been all threw out the corridors and can't seem to find a soul" *starting to become depress I decide to go looking for books on wood nymphs as I hum to
myself.*

*Daisuke walks in and takes a look at the books making sure that none of them are in the wrong place on the shelves. He notices someone in there with him.* "Hello there, how are you this fine day?" * he said smiling*

*Looks up surprised* "oh! sorry.. I.. I didnt know anyone was in here" *haha* " I am good, .. I'm new here my name is Mili. Its nice to meet you"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:33 pm
XRibekka-NaitsuX
Vampire_Panda14
XRibekka-NaitsuX
*opens the door the library and peeks head around the frame* *noticing no one is in I walk threw the door and enter the room quickly moving to the last book shelving and siting in a gigantic chair, I sit the for hours wondering where everyone is and seeing as though I am the only one in the room I start to speak a loud to myself* "This being such an elegant hotel I would expect to see more people! I have been all threw out the corridors and can't seem to find a soul" *starting to become depress I decide to go looking for books on wood nymphs as I hum to
myself.*

*Daisuke walks in and takes a look at the books making sure that none of them are in the wrong place on the shelves. He notices someone in there with him.* "Hello there, how are you this fine day?" * he said smiling*

*Looks up surprised* "oh! sorry.. I.. I didnt know anyone was in here" *haha* " I am good, .. I'm new here my name is Mili. Its nice to meet you"

*Daisuke smiled and offered his hand to Mili.* " Its a pleasure to meet you Mili. My name is Daisuke." * Daisuke said with a ligh chuckle.*  

Vampire_Panda14
Crew

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100

NimBael

9,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:42 pm
Vampire_Panda14
XRibekka-NaitsuX
Vampire_Panda14
XRibekka-NaitsuX
myself.*

*Daisuke smiled and offered his hand to Mili.* " Its a pleasure to meet you Mili. My name is Daisuke." * Daisuke said with a ligh chuckle.*

*Smiles back at you* " your one of the first people i've meet here!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:35 pm
XRibekka-NaitsuX
Vampire_Panda14
XRibekka-NaitsuX
Vampire_Panda14
XRibekka-NaitsuX
myself.*

*Smiles back at you* " your one of the first people i've meet here!"

((now im going to be in 1st person hahaha))

* I smile back and giggle* " Yeah, I am mostly in the library but there are some really nest people here." *I say as i look around*  

Vampire_Panda14
Crew

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Vampire_Panda14
Crew

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:33 pm
*I walk around the library making sure the books are placed in ther eproper section and that there is no dust on the books*  
Bella l'amore Dell'Omasessuale (Gay Hotel)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games