the world part 1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clara Darling
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:38 pm
Thinking that this might lead to some fun Vlara answers," I dont mind. what about you silver?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:46 pm
Bobbo went to finish his wine, and noticed it was empty, so was the bottle. "Where did all the wine go?" he asked in a slightly louder then need tone. as he stood up, he wobbled, "Oh, Thats where."

with bow to the young barmaid, made with the extra care of the heavy drinker, he then turned and tottered out the door, slurring a dirty limrick in dwarven...

there once was a bearded maidain fair
golden wheat for hair
her beauty, a cause to stare
her full 'kegs', quite a pair.  

RenProfit

Clara Darling
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:48 pm
"I gess that would be a yes." Smilling she went after the 1/2 elf. Wondering why he was speeking in dwarven. She did not cast and there was no spider around.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:53 pm
Corrdain got the exact location of the tower and went after the two. Stepping out He saw the stubbling half elf going the wrong way. " This Way " he yelled. And waited to lead them.
He knew the elven woman was on her toes but he thinks the half elf will get them killed if he can't hold his wine.  

Kos Baal

RenProfit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:06 pm
"lead on my good man," the Elfling spun to face the right way. spun too quick for a man who was to be under the inflance of too much drink. giving those who were watching him the first clue that he was not that drunk.

skin of marble, eyes of glass
meek as milk, bold as brass
full of grace, ahead of the class
with legs that ended at her ...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:35 pm
(GM). . . Corrdain led the way to the outskirts of the village where there stood a half finished Tower. The first floor was done as was the second but the third floor was unfinished.
They went up to the door and pulled the bell. In a few moments later The door was openedand an old man stood there. 5'9 toothless and hairless.
"what do you want? Well? Speak?" Not giving them a chance, then he stops and waits.  

Kos Baal

Clara Darling
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:48 pm
Vlara looks at the group. "Well we where told you might have work?" Looking at the old man she hoped she was right.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:57 pm
As the old man started to say he had no work Corrdain asked, " Is Ol' Cutter In?"
"Ah, yes That Work, (wink wink) sure Come in."

biggrin biggrin biggrin

The party is led into the main room , some chairs are in a semi-circle and he sits them there. There is a giant chair near the Blazing fireplace.
Out of a door in the shadows A giant of a man, nearly 7'4, warrior build but greying hair and a patch over his left eye. He comes in and sits in the large chair.
"I'm Ol' Cutter. What can I do for you? "  

Kos Baal

RenProfit

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:18 am
Bobbo decided to play it straight, "we were told to ask about a possable job you might have for us. something profitable?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:41 pm
Ol'Cutter smiles at the group. " Good. My village has been plauged bybandits and ruffians of both human and humanoid type. I tried to rally some of the men over a montgh ago but many died.So they continue to plague us. Wipe them out and we will bwe gratefull. We are not a rich village, we can offer free supplies and even room and board for awhile. . only awhile. Our druids of OBAD HAI can offer free healing and special treatment for every new convert. "
He smiles, " The druid tells me to say tghat. Ha Ha Ha!,"

Ol'Cutterwaits to hear their resonse. He gets them a glass of wine to to drink while they talk it over.

biggrin biggrin biggrin  

Kos Baal

Kos Baal

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:46 pm
Corrdain calls the party together and says his two-cents. " It sounds very good to me."
He the n turns to Ol'Cutter and asks about money, And Ol'Cutter replies, ". . We are not greedy. Keep the money and treasures you find but any personal effects , if you may, we would like back. "
Corrdain turns back to the group, " Well that sounds even better. What about you guys? "  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:49 pm
sounds great vlara said  

Clara Darling
Captain

RenProfit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:01 pm
Bobbo frowned
"Bandits you say,
in this size a town,
Your offer of pay,
makes me frown.

I ask a penny per pound
paid to the tavern keeper
as we remove trouble abound
we know he is a dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:14 pm
how will you know the wait?... vlara thinks that if they are bandets there would be enough money. and with the free room and board and healings. she is all for it!!! vlara jumps and said Yes i will do it  

Clara Darling
Captain

Kos Baal

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:25 pm
Ol'Cutter looked at him questionably, then Bobo elaborateed and he agreed. Happy with the arangement he tells them that seveal miles outside of the village are ruins. They believe they hold up there.  
Gaming For Friends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff