5,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:08 am
Chaos_The_Chosen_One
hidden_lynn
I didnt die! i was just grounded....

I find it annoying that you get more gold posting in forums than in a guild. I remember when it was difficult to get a guild, now with the inflation of gaia gold, prices sky rocket and 1k means nothing anymore =(

...i just recently got my first 80k....ever on this site...
ya, but the only way to really get gold is spend cash. they're just pot smoking sell-outs. and no i'm never letting that snoop dog thing they did go.
yeah... I rufuse to buy gaia cash with real money, i mean like the letters were one thing (which i still never spent real money on) but now they've gone too far. ever since they introduced gaia cash theres been inflation in gaia gold.
i still have 47 gaia cash from the free give away when it first came out. NOTHING IS WORTH 47 GAIA CASH!!!!
worthless...

I hardly get online because of the stupid things that they've done to gaia...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:20 pm
hidden_lynn
Chaos_The_Chosen_One
hidden_lynn

I find it annoying that you get more gold posting in forums than in a guild. I remember when it was difficult to get a guild, now with the inflation of gaia gold, prices sky rocket and 1k means nothing anymore =(

ya, but the only way to really get gold is spend cash. they're just pot smoking sell-outs. and no i'm never letting that snoop dog thing they did go.
yeah... I rufuse to buy gaia cash with real money, i mean like the letters were one thing (which i still never spent real money on) but now they've gone too far. ever since they introduced gaia cash theres been inflation in gaia gold.
i still have 47 gaia cash from the free give away when it first came out. NOTHING IS WORTH 47 GAIA CASH!!!!
worthless...

ya, the donation letters are just bland items compared to the evolving items. they're cool but, the gaia cash has ruined gaia. the donation items used to stand out, now they're weak a** compared to items like inari's beads.  

Chaos_The_Chosen_One

hidden_lynn

5,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:20 pm
Chaos_The_Chosen_One
hidden_lynn
Chaos_The_Chosen_One
hidden_lynn

worthless...

ya, the donation letters are just bland items compared to the evolving items. they're cool but, the gaia cash has ruined gaia. the donation items used to stand out, now they're weak a** compared to items like inari's beads.
Exactly. When gaia cash came out, so did evolving items. Now evolving items and animated items (and basically any item that has a hair style in it) are extremely expensive and popular.
I remember when the original fox ears and tail were 5k!!
that was expensive then too crying  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:54 pm
hidden_lynn
Chaos_The_Chosen_One
hidden_lynn
Chaos_The_Chosen_One
hidden_lynn

worthless...

Exactly. When gaia cash came out, so did evolving items. Now evolving items and animated items (and basically any item that has a hair style in it) are extremely expensive and popular.
ya, i remember questing for them. i remember when the ninja band was 15k, i never managed to save enough for it. a friend got it for me.  

Chaos_The_Chosen_One

hidden_lynn

5,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:21 am
Chaos_The_Chosen_One
hidden_lynn
Chaos_The_Chosen_One
hidden_lynn
Chaos_The_Chosen_One
hidden_lynn

worthless...

ya, i remember questing for them. i remember when the ninja band was 15k, i never managed to save enough for it. a friend got it for me.
I really disliked it when they changed the layout of gaia, it was so confusing! i couldnt find anything!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:53 am
I remember when CoCo and KiKi were like the gods the of the marketplace. Took me forever to get my own CoCo. Now they're... well, they're still expensive as hell, but nowhere near what those EIs rake in.  

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Marathon 300
Another Avi Comic

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers