Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
open roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 11:02 am
iLuV Muzics
Antoine
Male
Homosexual
Quite, until he gets to know you. Bashful, and only slightly feminine.
Five foot Eleven. Black hair. Hazel/green eyes. Caucasian. Pisces tattoo behind his right ear. Spider bits piercing on his lower lip on the left side.

Mind if I join?

Antoine sat on a wooden bench outside. His laptop on his lap. He was blogging about his day thus far and was munching on an apple. He was wearing tan shorts, and a dark blue shirt. He wore a few bracelets on his right wrist and had flip flops on. He sighed as he typed with one hand , using the same hand he pushed his black, thick framed glasses up to the bridge of his nose, and looked up to see who else was around. He wasn't much for social interaction. He liked to be surprised. He finished his apple and threw the core into a waste basket to the right of the bench thinking, Hope today is more interesting than yesterday. He stood, sitting his laptop on the bench, and stretched. He looked about and saw that some of the students, like him, ere loners. He smirked to himself, "At least I'm not the only one I guess..." He said softly to himself.

HEY KID!!!!!" scarrlett shouted "COME OVER HERE" she said waving to her, lilla and the strange new boys location.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 11:03 am
scarrllett
iLuV Muzics
Antoine
Male
Homosexual
Quite, until he gets to know you. Bashful, and only slightly feminine.
Five foot Eleven. Black hair. Hazel/green eyes. Caucasian. Pisces tattoo behind his right ear. Spider bits piercing on his lower lip on the left side.

Mind if I join?

Antoine sat on a wooden bench outside. His laptop on his lap. He was blogging about his day thus far and was munching on an apple. He was wearing tan shorts, and a dark blue shirt. He wore a few bracelets on his right wrist and had flip flops on. He sighed as he typed with one hand , using the same hand he pushed his black, thick framed glasses up to the bridge of his nose, and looked up to see who else was around. He wasn't much for social interaction. He liked to be surprised. He finished his apple and threw the core into a waste basket to the right of the bench thinking, Hope today is more interesting than yesterday. He stood, sitting his laptop on the bench, and stretched. He looked about and saw that some of the students, like him, ere loners. He smirked to himself, "At least I'm not the only one I guess..." He said softly to himself.

HEY KID!!!!!" scarrlett shouted "COME OVER HERE" she said waving to her, lilla and the strange new boys location.

covers ears* .. enxt time ... attract peoples atentions ... less loudly ... please ...  

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 11:08 am
123boo75
scarrllett
123boo75
lilla muchi
123boo75
lilla muchi
Lilla smiles and sits down next to him. "ok"

rhys slowly rests my head on her sholder not ccrying but dosnt say a word just puts his hand on hers *
Lilla rests her head on his and wraps my hand around his arm soothingly.

rhys turns red slightly but relaxes and smiles very gently and ends up nearly falling asleep*

scarrlett just sat beside them watching quietly.

rhys sits up and looks at scarrlett and smiles gently then asks * are you ok .. you just seem to be sat tehre *his voise seems unwavring but a dark tone at teh same time even though he is smiling*

um....yeah im fine...." she said sounding quite unsure "sorry for yelling at that guy.....ill stop hes not listening" she said laying down on the bench  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 11:11 am
scarrllett
123boo75
scarrllett
123boo75
lilla muchi

rhys turns red slightly but relaxes and smiles very gently and ends up nearly falling asleep*

rhys sits up and looks at scarrlett and smiles gently then asks * are you ok .. you just seem to be sat tehre *his voise seems unwavring but a dark tone at teh same time even though he is smiling*

um....yeah im fine...." she said sounding quite unsure "sorry for yelling at that guy.....ill stop hes not listening" she said laying down on the bench

Puts hand on scarlrlletts sholder* hay you sure your ok. want me to go get him? or something ...*his viose has swaped back to the shy voise and he hestates more but still talking more than before*  

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 11:24 am
123boo75
scarrllett
123boo75
scarrllett
123boo75
lilla muchi

Puts hand on scarlrlletts sholder* hay you sure your ok. want me to go get him? or something ...*his viose has swaped back to the shy voise and he hestates more but still talking more than before*

no" scarrlett said shaking her head "actually i think he hates me"  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 11:26 am
scarrllett
123boo75
scarrllett
123boo75
scarrllett

kneels infront of her* how .. and why would any one hate you you have done nothing to deserve hate nothing at all. *his voise is serious and his eye colour changes very very slightly*  

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 11:29 am
123boo75
scarrllett
123boo75
scarrllett
123boo75
scarrllett

kneels infront of her* how .. and why would any one hate you you have done nothing to deserve hate nothing at all. *his voise is serious and his eye colour changes very very slightly*

everyones intitled to their own oppinion" she said with a shrug  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 11:32 am
scarrllett
123boo75
scarrllett
123boo75
scarrllett

everyones intitled to their own oppinion" she said with a shrug

true i geuss *smiles and my eye colour swaps back suddnely makeing it apparent it had changed then i poke my tougne out still smileing* just be happy ok. im the mopy one . and on tha tnote .. *takes a tablet and shivers as i swallow*  

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

lilla muchi

Beloved Shapeshifter

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:33 pm
scarrllett

Lilla watches Scarrlett and Rhys talk happy that now they are becoming friends too. She see Rhys pop the pill and makes a weird face, never liking when someone takes medication really. Lilla goes over next to Scarrlett and smirks. "so... Scarrlett, What was that i heard about girlfriend?" She says raising an eyebrow still smirking at Scarrlett.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:54 pm
lilla muchi
scarrllett

Lilla watches Scarrlett and Rhys talk happy that now they are becoming friends too. She see Rhys pop the pill and makes a weird face, never liking when someone takes medication really. Lilla goes over next to Scarrlett and smirks. "so... Scarrlett, What was that i heard about girlfriend?" She says raising an eyebrow still smirking at Scarrlett.

"Oh...i......uhh......hehe" she stammered blushing "i was just uh jokeing" he added in with a smile (like this sweatdrop )  

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

lilla muchi

Beloved Shapeshifter

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 10:12 pm
scarrllett
lilla muchi
scarrllett

"Oh...i......uhh......hehe" she stammered blushing "i was just uh jokeing" he added in with a smile (like this sweatdrop )
Lilla giggled at Scarrlett's blushing. "ok Scarrlett, if you say so. that shade of pink on your cheeks is really cute by the way." She says winking at Sarrlett smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 10:16 pm
lilla muchi
scarrllett
lilla muchi
scarrllett

Lilla giggled at Scarrlett's blushing. "ok Scarrlett, if you say so. that shade of pink on your cheeks is really cute by the way." She says winking at Sarrlett smiling.

sits down and smiles at both lila and scarrlett then laugths* sorry about the piills .. there for something ...  

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

lilla muchi

Beloved Shapeshifter

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 10:21 pm
123boo75
lilla muchi
scarrllett
lilla muchi
scarrllett

sits down and smiles at both lila and scarrlett then laugths* sorry about the piills .. there for something ...
"oh its ok, just not big on medication." Lilla says smiling at rhys.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 10:22 pm
lilla muchi
123boo75
lilla muchi
scarrllett
lilla muchi
scarrllett

i saw .... *puts hand on her sholder* sorry ... i sorta need to take it .. *falls slilent then out of the blue hugs her*  

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

lilla muchi

Beloved Shapeshifter

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 10:28 pm
123boo75
lilla muchi
123boo75
lilla muchi
scarrllett

i saw .... *puts hand on her sholder* sorry ... i sorta need to take it .. *falls slilent then out of the blue hugs her*
Lilla is alittle over taken by the hug but hugs back, back, "its ok im sorry for my reaction and i understand that." She says smiling at him caringly.  
Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff