Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:58 am
((Edit))

"Because they haven't been hardened to kill." She replied simply, walking into the crowd of curious kids and talking to them. Her face changed to that of a kind and gentle mother and many of the kids were drawn to her surprisingly sweet disposition. "Hey kids, are you ready to be back home?"

"Yes!" They cheered.

She then turned her face to the prince who just entered and her face changed back to hit's hardened and skeptic look "Prince, how could you be so irresponsible as to run off like that. Rioting broke out in the streets after you left, and I issued a full search for you to find you before the police do. Do you realize how many people could have lost their lives at the hands of the Diethelm police just looking for you?" She snapped, pulling out her communicator. "The swan has been found. I repeat, the swan has been found. Camouflage while the wolves are lurking."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:32 pm
Growling in frustration Saiyu made battled her way through the crowd and manged to push herself into a small ally way between the housing of the new Dithelam. Hitting the speak button on the ear peice, probably with a little more force then she should have the red head flew into a flurry of curse word "you tell the swan that i'm going to ring his fricking neck!!! i have been stick in this god dam stampped for nearly an hour now looking for him!...." sighing and shaking her head Saiyu grimmaced before coughing before speaking to shadow directly "...any thing you need me for? if not i'm gonna go home?" her voice held a slightly bitter edge to it as thoughts of how to kill the prince driffted through her mind

(( XD ))  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:50 pm
User Image

Prince Kyreℓℓ Elitairℯ

♣ Never give up...

Kyrell sighed saying, "Get off my case. If I had it my way, you wouldn't know I was here in the first place." He said, stepping forward with his hands in his pocket. "I'm gonna make sure... That everybody gets home. Now."

((OOC: XD Snuggy, you noticed? I just rickrolled you~ Well, Kyrell did! ))

...No matter what ♣

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:56 pm
User Image

Give me a shot to remember
And you can take all the pain away from me
A kiss and I will surrender
The sharpest lives are the deadliest to lead

XXXXXXXXXXȤilaius ustell
XXXXXXXXXX▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇

Zil immediately went over to Kyrell with a sneer and grabbed him by the collar. "You think you're all that, huh?" He growled in a threatening low voice before he started to shout at the young prince. "Well, what you're doing. It isn't helping! Do you know how hard it is to organize a rebellion! And this afternoon of work just went down the drain because of your petty irresponsible behavior!" He let the prince go, almost shoving him back and he took a deep breath before saying in his most kind and brotherly voice, "So, shall I drag you back to Helmshire in chains now or will you keep quiet and do as I say?"

((★OOC: Whoopsie! Repeated. Edit~ I still love Zil as a charrie~))

A light to burn all the empires
So bright the sun is ashamed to rise and be
In love with all of these vampires
So you can leave like the sane abandoned me

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:58 pm
(( emotion_jawdrop .........i shall kill him dead! emotion_donotwant ))

Saiyu snorted her face slipping into an almost pained expresion at the princes words, all of the times she had helpped him get out of his palace confinds only to now be disreguarded like some sort of disobedeient pet dog.
A loud crackaling of static washed over the communication was as Saiy slammed her fist into the nearest wall, small fissures making their way from the point of her fist, out across the wall like vines "you know what.....i'v had it......((waiting for shadows code name o-o; ))....make sure the swan gets back to his nest i don't want to see his stupid mug again..." with another indignant snort Saiyu ripped the communicator out of her ear and stuffed it in her pocket, her hand shaking as she withdrew it from the concreat, small shards of chipped and broken building where now calling the red headed girls fist home "...guess i better get that checked out..."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:29 pm
((got done with this an hour ago... and my internet stopped working before it could send...))

Mikhael put a finger to his ear for a brief moment, before speaking quietly, ducking and weaving through the rioters. he still didnt see any Diethelm police yet. that was good. "Mantis here." he kept checking for signs of imperial goons near him. "been picking up chatter. everyone ok?" he wasnt sure how many rebels were tuned in at the time, or how many were even in the area. but he knew Zil was there, so that meant at least one. and an important one, at that. he figured, if he could be of use, he might as well make himself available. he kept moving, trying to find a break in the crowd. he slipped into one of the few empty alleyways to get away from the noise.

((figure... Praying Mantis should be his name for now. XP unless i can think of smmething better.))  

ninja-boi92

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:43 pm
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXȤilaius ustell

Zil tapped the earpiece and placed the microphone near his mouth before he sent a transmission. "Mantis. Blood Fox here. I know it isn't your job but go to the caravan. Make sure everyone's alright. I'll be there in a jiffy. I just picked up some more 'cargo' in the H quarters. Oh! And ready some tape and ropes, if you please. Over and out." He ended the transmission, hinting at Kyrell to keep still. Then, he clapped his hands twice and talked to the kids again. "Alright, listen up! Everyone who wants to come, come with me. We'll go through the underground tunnel. It'll be a long, dark journey but when you finally see the light... It's Helmshire's light" He said, trying to comfort them all. "Fanny, go open the path to the tunnel" He said to a little girl dressed in boys' attire. She ran to the back and down a set of stairs, doing quickly what she was told. That was what Zil liked best -- Obedience.

((★OOC: Alright~ We're good to go! Change location. [AGAIN???] ))

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:58 pm
Mikhael smirked listening to Zil. he spoke again, still staying hidden. "Blood Fox, my job is irrelevant. I'll be there soon." he wasn't sure what kind of 'cargo' Zil was speaking about, but it didnt matter. Mikhael was there. he might as well be help. he slipped back into the crowd, continuing to watch his back for goons, as he made his way towards the caravan. he was glad as the rioting seemed to die down, as he was now getting farther from the center of the commotion. he could still blend in with the others attempting to avoid the chaos

((I'll just have Mikhael be there when you guys show up. ))  

ninja-boi92

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:23 pm
User Image

Șcarlett onica avenstone
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
avenous edxΛdviser

The riots had finally died down and the streets were peaceful again or rather empty. People had fled when the Diethelm troops appeared. No one wanted to be there at that sort of time.

Ms. Monica arrived in her office, having walked out of the dining hall quickly aftter Damien. She sat there quietly expecting a call. Then, it came. "Fifty-three rioters were caught, huh? Not bad. I suppose I won't punish my troops for fifty-three days. Fair enough." She crossed her legs and continued talking to one of the superintendents of the secret police on the phone. "Alright, send them all to the concentration camps and beat some secrets out of them. We might just be able to get one to squeal about the rebels. That's all." She hanged up and smiled contently. What a sadist she was at times... I meant... All the time.

((OOC: ))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:28 pm
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXȤilaius ustell

"Good. Thank you, Mantis" Before Zil could hang up, a child tugged on his pants and asked, "Ziiiil, I thought your codename was 'the ice cream man'?" Zil quickly replied in his charming way and tapped the little boy's nose. "No... but you could always call me that if you like." He then returned to speak to Mikhael. "Sorry about that. I'm gonna hang up now. Catch ya later!"

((★OOC: Just gonna wait for Shadow then I'll post... Later.))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:04 pm
((Sorry. Was gone. Will be gone again in about an hour. sweatdrop By the way, Shadow's code name is Shadow or Shadow Fang. She never says her real name or tells anyone about her history, because she knows they can trace her history.))

"Thank you Zil." Shadow said, then pulled up her communicator. "Hey, head back to the meadow and keep low." Shadow commanded then turned to the prince.

"Look, the reason why we don't want you here is simple, Prince. This war is like a game of chess, except we can't afford to loose. Everything is on the line. You, along with all the other royals, are the white king piece, while that disgusting Damien and his generals are the black king. I'm like a rook, and the rebellion is the queen piece. You going to the front is like putting the white king in front of all the white pawns and one move away from check mate for the black's side. If you're really as serious about this as you say you are, go and tell the king to revoke your claim to the thrown, and that if you are caught to be sacrificed to years of torture, starvation, and pain beyond your wildest belief rather then having Helmshire save you for the sake of wining the war and saving everyone else. If you are not brave enough to break your father's heart and denounce your own birthright, then go home and stay there. You want me to treat you like an adult, then realize your own position! You are useless as a warrior on the front. Your position is a tactician in the back. Your commands can save or kill thousands on either still, but you need to be there to make them, not here you idiot. Being her only shows that you don't trust your subordinates, and if you don't trust them, no one will trust you!" Shadow boomed harshly at the prince, causing the entire room to be filled with an unshakable silence.

((Yeah, Shadow just kinda blew up there.))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:38 pm
Damien was informed about the quelling of the riot thanks to Monica. He was still a little concerned about the role of religion in this. Was Mt. Angelo working against him too? He always figured that Helmshire and Mt. Angelo would band together to spread religious lies throughout Diethelm to try and weaken the Diethelmian people. He ordered an investigation into it. He wanted any information about that pressed out of the prisoners that were recently caught. He was informed that they were being sent to a concentration camp. Damien called up and intervened. Instead he ordered the entire group of prisoners to be transferred straight to an interrogation camp where there were better methods of 'coercing' information out of people. After he made sure that was all done, he called Monica back up and congratulated her on her performance in handling the situation...and to remind her to change into her uniform. He hadn't forgot.

With that, Damien returned to the private dining room. His meal would probably be cold now and everyone else would probably have finished. But that was fine, they couldn't leave the table without Damien's permission anyway. Not even Jian.

Because of the rioting and the brutal crackdown by the Diethelmian forces, Dustin had to take a detour to get to where he was going. This was going to cost more time. He hoped he wouldn't arrive too late. Punctuality was imperative when part of the rebellion.

((Anyone have any ideas for a codename for Dustin?))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:44 pm
Jian was finished eating and waited patiently, but most of the officers had already left after Monica did, using the riots as an excuse. Jian knew it was because they hated waiting for Damien. 'They'll reap what they sow when Damien comes back to see the room mostly empty...' He thought with distaste at the officer's petty excuses. After all, they just said their excuse and left before Jian could tell them no.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:31 pm
Damien entered the room and stopped for a moment when he found it almost completely empty. "WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!!!" he bellowed. He stormed over to his chair and took a seat. He took a bite of his meal, and then spat it out. "Heat this immediately!" he ordered with rage. He then turned to Jian. "Well at least you had the decency to wait for me" he said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:44 pm
"Of course I waited for you." Jian said calmly as a servant quickly came, and took Damien's food to heat it. "If it will make you feel any better, I'll take you 'there' after work again. My treat." Jian said. By 'there', he meant a first class pub that was famous for their selection of brandy and wine. Of course, they would be in disguise, and the place was filled with security watching Damien and Jian specifically. They were regulars at this pub.

((This time, Shadow won't kidnap Damien. lolz. ))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games