Submit

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:25 pm

The titantron flickered on and static could be heard for a few moments before various short clips of riots were shown. A voice could be heard softly in the background. "In every age there are revolutions. They are necessary to bring about change. But what is even better is when everything dissolves into chaos. I am not an agent of chaos. I am chaos, and I am here." The video flashed a few more clips of riots. "The end is near. The world as you know it will come crashing down upon you." The video abruptly cut off.

Boxer's words echoed in the arena as the demon's Titantron started to play. The crowd boo'd loudly for the anarchistic demon, recognizing his titantron instantly Wicked Wonderland by Rev Theory started to blast and the arena went black.

let’s start the show (yeah, yeah)
You’re gonna lose control (yeah, yeah)
Don’t wanna give it up (yeah, yeah)
Come out and play now
Come out and plays
In my wicked wonderland

Boxer walked out from backstage. He could barely be seen in the red hued light.
User Image
He raised his hands and the lights in the arena slowly turned back on before he threw his arms down and sent the arena into blackness again. This time the light flickered with the guitar riffs.

Start a riot without a hesitation
It’s all a manic of per man implication
Last call if you wanna be a rock star
Yeah, I wanna be your match maker
Yeah, you know it’s only human nature

Boxer walked down the ramp smiling from ear to ear. He was wearing a full suit and carrying a microphone in his right hand. He fidgeted with his tie, obviously not used to wearing one. He walked past the booing crowd, ignoring them completely.

So let’s start the show (yeah, yeah)
You’re gonna lose control (yeah, yeah)
Don’t wanna give it up (yeah, yeah)
Come out and play now
Come out and play
In my wicked wonderland

Boxer threw a single middle finger behind him at the booing crowd. He walked up the steps on the side of the ring and slid under the top rope into the ring like a snake. He basked in the crowds jeers for a few moments before holding the mic up to his mouth to talk. He had a huge smile on his face. "Soooooooooooo, everyone enjoying themselves tonight." The demon chuckled a bit and cracked his neck loudly. "I have to say that in all my 10 months.. I have never been boo'd quite that loudly during a debut. It's an honor to be so hated by a group of people I couldn't care less about." The crowd boo'd even louder. “Say what you want about me, you can’t deny my talent. I have only managed to capture a single title. That ends now. I am going to tear through every single competitor in this company. No one is going to stop me, not Mr. TNT and especially not Matt Draven. How he remains champion is a mystery to me. I know exactly how Three became champion, the same way they got power to begin with; they strong-armed their way into it.”

“I know that people don’t like to hear the truth, but it needs to be said.” The crowd boo’d the demon as he insulted all the company’s champions. “I am going to end the bullshit once and for all. I know you all have heard it before but promises made by false prophets are nothing more than lies. I am going to do what Project Revival couldn’t do; I am going to return this industry to its former glory because for far too long, its leader has been the propane that has fueled the bullshit era, despite the fact that he claimed to stop it. He promised change and failed to deliver so now I will.” Boxer calmed himself down before continuing in almost a whisper.

“I am going to start my own revival by running down every champion here. Starting with Draven, and then moving onto Three until I am standing over the burning remains of the former champions. I will not be stopped by anyone. I am Chaos and I am here and if you have a problem with that, come tell me now, I don’t like to be kept waiting."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:22 pm

"I don't love how you love
but please don't leave me here alone
I don't feel how you feel
Well it's my fault I'm bones.

I don't die how you die
I can't just waste away
You keep changing your life
Everyday
"

-Link-

The lights switch to black light as the song begins to play and smoke begins to pour out along the entrance and up into the air. The crowd erupted into a cheering frenzy as they watched in anticipation at the entrance. Laser lights flashed and rotated during the entrance, never staying in one spot for long. Soon the man they were waiting for walked out onto the stage and stopped at the top of the ramp. He looked out at the crowd before looking down at the man in the ring. Slowly, but purposefully, he unzipped his jacket and unbuttoned the championship from around his waist. With the belt in hand and the crowd roaring in his ears, the man walked down the ramp and up the steps before stepping into the ring.

The music died down as the man walked over to Boxer and abruptly stopped, only to raise the WWE:E Remnant Championship up into the air with one hand. The other hand reached back and brought forth a microphone from the man's back pocket. With eye's narrowed beneath his painted face, the man lowered the championship and re buttoned in back around his waist, the jacket left open to allow everybody to see the championship. Once that was done he lifted the microphone up. "Well what do we have here? A possible challenger, another punk that thinks that he is the biggest thing since sliced bread? Nah, it can't be either of those. He clearly isn't dressed to compete nor does he look very scary, not only that but he doesn't seem to be as relevant as sliced bread. Which is a crazy awesome idea that slicing of bread." he said before suddenly stopping. He looked out at the crowd, an apologetic look upon his face. "I'm rambling again aren't I? Sorry, it must be old age catching up with me." he said with a slight chuckle in his voice. He then sighed heavily and looked Boxer straight in the eye, a grave expression on his face.

"Who are you? Why is your skin an odd color? You do realize that people stopped dying their skin once Chrono's first wife went back to a normal skin color right? She was blue and your.......a carrot color?" he said before realizing he was rambling aimlessly again. Once he did realize he stopped. The apologetic smile upon his face. "Sorry folks I just can't stay focused long enough to come up with anything awesome with the over grown carrot in the ring. I mean if this doesn't want you to eat your carrots I don't know what will." he said to the crowd as he walked to the camera side of the ring, his free arm motioning to Boxer. He walked back to the the center of the ring, a few feet away from Boxer.

"Point is carrot, well it's quite simple actually, nobody can take you seriously no matter how hard you try. So why don't you pull your head out of your a**, which I realize may be hard for you, and get your head on straight. I'm Matt Draven. The Suicidal DareDevil. The Suicidal one. The Angel of the suicide of your career. Most importantly I am the WWE:E Remnant Champion, " Matt said to Boxer as if he were a teacher explaining something to something to a young child. "You can say what you want, but the fact is you will not take what is mine." he concluded simply before lowering the microphone. He slightly raised his right eyebrow as he waited, clearly he was challenging Boxer to contradict what he had just stated. He dared him to deny the facts.

Claire Hawkins

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:12 am
Boxer stood staring at Matt for a moment, he said nothing but had a huge smile on his face. The demon turned around as if he was going to leave but quickly spun back around aiming a right hook at Draven's jaw with his microphone.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:53 am
As soon as Boxer began to smile, Matt had a very familiar feeling. The kind of feel one gets when a scumbag is planning to try an extremely cheap shot. Boxer turned as if to leave, and out of sheer habit Matt readied himself. Suddenly Boxer began to turn, and Matt sprang into action and attempted to catch Boxer with his Knockout superkick as he turned to face him! Which would cut the hook short, though Matt didn't know that.  

Claire Hawkins

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:24 pm
((Hooray, I'm getting Internet next week if all goes well!))
Boxer couldn't stop his momentum though thankfully he got caught on the arm with the kick rather then the head again. Boxer had been superkicked so many times as of late he wondered if someone was pullin a prank on him. The demon stumbled back a few steps, still holding onto the mic. Boxer stared at Matt for a few moments before speaking into the microphone.

"Interesting, you may not be as strong or smart as the other champions but your reflexes are near perfect. To answer your questions, My name is Boxer Anarchy, the next Remnant Champion who does not dye his skin. I was born this way." The crowd boo'd Boxer as usual but he had his fans and of course people who found his insanity amusing.

"When I first heard of The Suicidal One I thought you'd be some loser with no friends who finally realized that their life was worthless and offed himself. Sadly that was not the case. Listen up Draven, I have no intention of losing to some green day loving, wrist cutting, whiny emo b***h like you. So why don't you hand me the title and then walk in the back and OD on anti-depressants. I guarantee that you'll be in the hall of fame for that." The demon glared daggers into Matt, hoping he had egged him on enough to get the the response he wanted.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:00 am
Matt had planted the kick upon Boxer's shoulder and managed to get some distance between the two of them. However, it didn't seem to have stopped Boxer from running his mouth. Which wasn't that big of a surprise truth be told, neither was his subject matter either for the matter! He waited till Boxer finished his speech about over dossing and wrist cutting while listening to Green Day. It was rather sad to think that was the only route the man.....boy could take. Truly sad. Anyway, Matt chuckled as Boxer went on the attack verbally and pretended to know anything about him!

"Really? That is seriously the best you have? You had better be trollin' me otherwise.......otherwise......I don't even know!" Matt responded as he mocked Boxer by pretending to even care. Pacing from one side of the ring to the other in the process. However, he stopped once he was aligned with Boxer and simply looked at him with a rather mischievous grin upon his face. "I'm not ging to lie, I'm not sure you understood any of that so let me break it down for you Carrot top. You can pretend to know me, pretend to know what I do and why I do it, but the fact of the matter is that you don't even know yourself. A demon? you're nothing more then a cheap knock off of the Asylum champion, and if that wasn't enough you think that you can simply walk down this ramp, step into this ring, and that you're going to take this........the WWE:E Remnant Championship.......from me for the simple fact that you outweigh me by a few pounds?" Matt said as he motioned to the title and what not as he explained the current situation that Boxer had placed himself in. He then took several steps back, just out of Boxer's range. He unbuttoned the belt from his waist and held it out to the side. "Come try it and I will show you what Suicidal is!" he said before dropping the microphone on the canvas and holding his free arm out to the side as well.

Remedy by Cold began to play as Matt ended this little segment on his terms, the crowd cheering loudly for their man. He stepped out onto the apron and walked down the stairs. Without a second glance at Boxer, Matt walked up the ramp, however, he stopped at the top of the ramp and spun around to face the ring. Held up the title above his head while he waved at Boxer with the other, mocking him. He then left, after pandering the crowd a bit more.  

Claire Hawkins

House Show Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff