Submit

Vellvett

Cute Bookworm

12,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:30 pm
I blame the lag, my kitten Milla, bad internet connection, and this shitty s**t laptop  

Vellvett

Cute Bookworm

12,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
  • Divine Donator 100

jellykans
Captain

Playful Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:58 pm
I would like to get a better computer, so I could tell just how much is my computer and how much is me.

At this point, I know I can do better, but have no idea how much... Lag got a lot better when memory was added. Hopefully a plug-in keyboard will help with keyboarding, until I can afford an entire new computer. Static....is just a problem with this computer - often, my cursor gets stuck on the lower left mid-game, which is...infuriating. There is a lag factor, not sure what the cause is, in keyboard response.

If I am really lucky, a plug-in keyboard might make a huge improvement.

*Crosses fingers.* sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:05 am
I blame the fact that I'm fairly new to working as a crew, and that I'm just a bit slow... But the more I do, the faster I'll get! (In theory...)

Chinese Proverb: Tell me, I forget. Show me, I remember. Involve me, I understand.

-Edit-
And Flash. I blame Flash. Its been crashing a lot since the update last week.

Regarding wireless vs plug-in, I'd have to go for plug-in every time.
While I hate tripping on wires everywhere, it really is the lesser of two evils. twisted

Yeah, I "borrow" keyboards from work. They throw away hundreds! I only take a few now and then...  

John Columbo
Crew

Enduring Seeker

13,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100

BabyGusty

Wheezing Lunatic

20,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:22 am
I blame life! emotion_donotwant

Because it hates me and don't want me to succed in games like Booty Grab and zOMG! mad

Well I hate you right back life! scream  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:17 pm
BabyGusty

Because it hates me and don't want me to succed in games like Booty Grab and zOMG! mad

*Rolls on floor with belly laughter.* (Because I know Gusty and how tongue-n-cheek that is!)  

jellykans
Captain

Playful Guildswoman

BabyGusty

Wheezing Lunatic

20,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:36 am
jellykans
BabyGusty

*Rolls on floor with belly laughter.* (Because I know Gusty and how tongue-n-cheek that is!)

Lol, glad I made you laugh again rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:52 pm
I blame lag, my college's internet (not as fast as I want it to be sometimes), and my friend who constantly texts me.  

TigerLilyChick
Crew

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

Sash0

Fallen Gaian

30,350 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:58 am
I blame lag sometimes also during big events or odd boss fight it happens while playing, lag is one thing they can't seem to fix fully  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:31 am
The only thing i blame in gaming, is a little kid that in the server or match. The either scream in the top of thier lungs to bug you. As well thinking they are the big show when they are really not. I remember one time i was a mob boss in a game and when this little kid was a mayor he was like "What are you going to do you stupid mob boss" i then look to him and i was like *takes out ak-47 and shoots him on the face* "SHOOT YOUR (bleep)-ing (bleep) THATS WHAT!"

Here is one kid i remember that i yelled at for 1- Being annoying 2- being dumb.

-kid- "This so called great game is stupid, why do i have a gun that cant kill people?.."

-me- "Well you (bleep)-ing dumb(bleep) its the (bleep)-ing worst gun in the game you stupid (bleep)-ing piece of (bleep), you should as well shut the (bleep) up and get the (bleep) out of this game if you dont like it you (bleep)-tard!!!

-kid- *says some random stuff*

-me- *i mock him and making him sound like a fool* "ABLABLABLA NENENENE IM A STUPID (******** LITTLE KID , I PLAY GAMES THAT 15yr AND UP ARE SUPPOSE TO BE PLAYING"  

Wolf Guardian X

Friendly Werewolf

Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces