Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cafe de Anime

Back to Guilds

A guild for anime/games roleplaying and chat. Fanarts and Fanfics may also be submitted, as well as originals 

Tags: Anime, Sailor Moon, japan, chat, Manga 

Reply Cafe de Anime
Who out there is outraged that bleach is no more!?!?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kirokun8

4,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:43 pm
I know i havn't introduced my self but i decided to throw a topic out there to get this guild rolling ^-^ rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:24 am
Arrrt8
I know i havn't introduced my self but i decided to throw a topic out there to get this guild rolling ^-^ rofl

I'm not outraged. Especially with it having entered no-plotsville with all the filler it was giving out. Now if only Naruto would follow suit in fading away...  

BlueRockman

Dedicated Dabbler

Kirokun8

4,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:07 pm
Filler i agree sucked...over all anime was good...i herd a rumor that they were thinking of making take place of the old man cause he is that strong...i would have like to see that and have him and Kenpatchi have one last fight with Kenpatchi finially unlocking his sword O_o............As for Naruto i love it but it is turning into a bleach thing and repeating itself -_- the ending for naruto should be when he finially becomes Hokage.
BlueRockman
Arrrt8

I'm not outraged. Especially with it having entered no-plotsville with all the filler it was giving out. Now if only Naruto would follow suit in fading away...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:48 pm
That or Naruto becomes an immortal sage and flies away with Hinata on his shoulder.  

souji213

Kirokun8

4,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:53 pm
Yeah!!!! that one sounds better ^+^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:01 pm
Oh and SOMEONE PLEASE KILL SASUKE. I didn't like him from the first time I saw the guy in the manga. And he killed Itachi, my favorite character from the show. Hell, Sakura finally gets it through whatever passes for a brain in there that Sasuke is the ponceist ponce that ponced past the poncing parlor. ......did Yathzee possess me for a second?  

souji213

Kirokun8

4,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:14 pm
Lol amen to that... never understood why sakura was so transfixed on a guy that never showed ANY interest and she never actually had a date with him...its like being obsessed with your door except with a wooden door you can actually spend time with it lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:05 pm
Nice XD  

souji213

BlueRockman

Dedicated Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:22 pm
souji213
Oh and SOMEONE PLEASE KILL SASUKE. I didn't like him from the first time I saw the guy in the manga. And he killed Itachi, my favorite character from the show. Hell, Sakura finally gets it through whatever passes for a brain in there that Sasuke is the ponceist ponce that ponced past the poncing parlor. ......did Yathzee possess me for a second?

Wasn't Itachi dying anyway from a heart failure or something?

Also, yeah, Sasuke is a terrible character, in many of the same ways Naruto is a terrible character. Amazing to pull that off on polar opposite sides of the scale.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:44 pm
Kakashi would make a better main character. Actually.....that's a great idea!  

souji213

A Dragons Wolf

Devoted Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:44 pm
Bleach right now sucks the quincy being the last main enemies that bull

Naruto I like so what the edo tensei beings dead people back its gone so yeah no more dead people its Naruto veruses who ever he really is good stuff  
Cafe de Anime

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games