NIEN.
  I ALREADY DID! D<
View Results

Dappou Rock
Captain

Shy Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:27 pm
CHAPTER ONE. Amelia

Today was incredibly boring. I lied back on my bed and checked my phone. No messages, as usual. I closed my eyes and began to drift away.

"AMELIA!"
Now, who could that be? Amelia thought to herself, still trying to refrain from getting up.
"Amelia!" The voice called out again.
I slowly got up and saw Evelyn. She was holding a letter, a bright pink letter with a wax seal. The seal didn't look very familiar to me, but I opened it anyways. "Who do you think it's from?" Evelyn asked with a big smile on her face.
"I don't know, maybe it's from the maf- er, the king of......... GEORGIA!"
"Wow! What does it say?!" Evelyn shouted loudly.
"Er.. It looks like an invitation of some sort... a beach party... this may be fun..."
"What's wrong? Aren't you happy? It's a party!"
Amelia sighed, Only if I knew who it was from, it wouldn't seem so strange...
"Oh, it's nothing dear." She half grinned, "Go run along now."
Staring at the letter, I tried making out to see who or where it came from. It obviously wasn't from someone I knew, if that was the case, I would have known by now who it was from.

I sat there, studying the paper.
"Dear, Amelia

I am very grateful you have recived this letter. It is in my highest respect to have you show up to this gathering. I guess you would say it's a party. There will be food, entertainment, and a beach. Also all of your friends will be there! You will have a blast, I'm sure of it.
DATE: 23-6-2010
BRING: Clothing, yourself, and anything you want.

We'll be waiting."

I shivered and glanced at my cellphone, then back at the letter.
Should I ask if anyone else got it.....?
I jumped as my phone went off, I finally received a text message!

I scrolled down, it was from Alfred. That idiot always sends me chain letters.
I sighed and looked back at it. It wasn't a chain letter, thank god. It was a message asking if I got the same letter. I opened it up, but I couldn't read the horrible spelling. Right when I was finally getting what it said, I heard a huge bang and Evelyn yelling from downstairs. Alfred is here. I let out a annoyed sigh, got out of bed, and walked downstairs to the mad man.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

o w ollll
Sorry, I was bored.
xD
My story is going to be long. = u =llll
I had no idea how to start it, so whatever.
OH, the name of the chapter is from that person's perspective. = u =b

PFFFFF Got that idea from a book I read. :U

WE SHOULD ALL MAKE STORIES.
Mine, of course, will be very short and not detailed, and boring.
BD  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:09 pm
Chapter 2.

To-

I quit. B|

xD

I'll do this to-morrow. :3  

Dappou Rock
Captain

Shy Receiver

Lumiere Melody

Aged Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:54 am
You must be very bored but its nice ^^ I might write something too but we'll see  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:45 am
I Star Sweetheart I
You must be very bored but its nice ^^ I might write something too but we'll see

Yeah. Bored. Bl
I was going to type the second chapter, but I fell asleep  

Dappou Rock
Captain

Shy Receiver

Lumiere Melody

Aged Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:28 pm
ENGLAND LOVES DEM SCONES
I Star Sweetheart I

Yeah. Bored. Bl
I was going to type the second chapter, but I fell asleep

Okay ^^ I'm doing hw right now so maybe this weekend I'll have some time to write  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:20 pm
i cant think of anything scream but when i do i shall put it here  

alroylovesyou

Lumiere Melody

Aged Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:03 pm
Sleeping problems

My eyes flicked from the television screen to my daughter Evelyn who was wrapped in my arms in her little blue and purple blanket sleeping…I only had her for a few years now and she was still small the last I left her…her eyes flickered a bit, I patted her head before looking up, Arthur’s gaze met mine for a minute before he stared back at the television… I was lying on the couch with Evelyn in my arms feeling bored….she was asleep for a good five minutes now…

“WOO!” My brother Alfred yelled as he shot up from the arm chair next to me as I saw one of the hockey teams score on the television I rolled my eyes, sure I knew what hockey was but it was so boring to me if none of my teams where playing.
“SHHHHH!” I yelled at Alfred as Evelyn stared to moan a bit.

“Yeah git..Can’t you see the baby is asleep?” Arthur said before grabbing the remote from the coffee table and turning the volume down.

“Well if Eve’s asleep why don’t you just bring her to her room? I’m trying to watch the game!” I glared a bit at Alfred as Arthur threw one of the couch pillows at him, hitting him in the head.

“Because wanker we were hear first! I was trying to-“

“Yeah, yeah some of your boring old shows.” Alfred said as Arthur turned bright red about to tell Alfred off I signed as I kicked him with my foot pointing to Evelyn, Arthur nodded and cooled down.

“You’re lucky my daughter is blocking me from ripping your skin off.” Arthur growled under his breath.

“Whatever dude, and she’s mine now.” I took a breath as I stared to stand up shifting Evelyn to my other side her head resting on my shoulder; before I could leave the living room Arthur grabbed a hold of my free hand.

“Where are you going?” He asked

“To put her in bed…I don’t want Mr. King of the house after here to miss his game.” I said rolling my eyes over to Alfred who just ignored me and snatched up the remote from the coffee table and tuned the volume up as Arthur let go of my hand as I stared to walk to the staircase. It wasn’t long when I heard a crash and a line of swear words being yelled in the living room as I reached the last step. I then made my way to Evelyn’s room and placed her in her bed tucking her in, before leaving her bedroom, giving the door a tiny gap….I then let out a yawn it was only seven o’clock but taking care of a child I guess wears you out, so I opened my bedroom and landed on my bed resting my eyes…….

“Amelia…Amelia! Wake up!” I stirred in my sleep as someone was calling my name and shaking me I stood up as I opened my eyes to see Alfred in front of my bed in his pajamas holding up a little mass in his hand, my eyes focused and I realized it was Eve she was trembling and look like she had been crying, I shot up from my bed and snatched her away from Al.

“What did you do to her!” I yelled at Alfred as I cradled Eve in my arms, Alfred yawned a bit

“Nothing she woke me up..well more like jumped on me something about a monster in her room.” Alfred said as he stared to walk out of the room. I then looked down at Eve she was still tumbling

“….M-Mama C-can I-I S-sleep with y-ou?” Evelyn half whispered as she cling on to me, fresh tears streaming down her cheeks.

“Of course you can.” I said as I wiped her face as I went back to my bed, laying back down Evelyn next to me.

“I didn’t find anything...” Alfred said as he sat on the bed next me. I turned my head facing him and rolling my eyes.

“Didn’t they say it was gonna rain tonight?” I asked Alfred nodded.

“Yeah.”

“Then that explains it then maybe the lighting scared her.” I said as I looked down at Eve who was fast asleep already.

“In that case..Can I sleep with you too Amelia please?” I rolled my eyes before I closed them.

Well here it is! xD I finally got the write it yeah its short but..meh..just wanted to show my writing talents and plus I wanted to write about Chibi!Rhode Island 4laugh Shes so cute! Anyways I might write more not sure..I was thinking of writing a short story when England and I babysit Rhode Island but we'll see and this was two pages in word no lie!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:54 pm
FFF- HAY HOW COME I'M NOT IN THIS STORY DAMMIT.  

lLondon

lLondon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:13 pm
London was sitting on the couch reading some weird suspicious manga that she found in a closet when she heard a loud crash. It was Eve. she was rolling on the ground like a lunatic screaming about Bananas.

"What the bloody hell are you doing?", London asked monotone as usual.

Eve kept on rolling on the floor so London went to get Amelia

"She wont stop freaking out about bananas." London replied a bit hectically"

Amelia just looked down at Eve rolling on the floor. England came out of the closet randomly with Alfred at that point. They were both dizzy and Alfred was eating something unidentifiable that was fried. Alfred's first idea was to throw whatever was in his hand at Eve.

"No you dumb git!"
England shouted and then b***h slapped him.

London still confused wearily walked to the counter and pulled out a soda out of all things. And drank. London then spotted a banana in the fridge.

She wondered.

London picked up the banana and walked over to England and stuck it in his ear. London got another banana and did the same to Alfred. Amelia looked at her confused. Eve, still rolling on the ground kept on screaming. London took the manga she was reading then threw it at Eve. She kept going. Amelia, so confused took out another banana. London took it from her and threw it at Eve. she suddenly stopped shouting and remained on the floor. Alfred being stupid went up and poked her. Eve bit his finger. Alfred started bleeding and England got out his Hello Kitty band aids. Eve got up and ate the banana. London picked up her manga and hit England with it because she felt like it.

"Okay, dumbarses, I'm doing whatever.", she said while sighing.

Eve got up and did jazz hands. Amelia was still wondering what the hell that was all about only after she saw the note on the counter.

"Eve wanted a banana but I was reading. Oh P.S. I took all the ramune

-- Wendy K."

She sighed.

Then everyone went up and b***h slapped Alfred because he sucks.

Okay happy end now ja.

BY: LONDON

SHUDDUP IT'S AMAZING.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:43 pm
HELL YEAH, HELLO KITTY BAND-AIDS.

I actually have some Unicorn band-aids. ; w ;

They're rainbow! AND IT'S COATED WITH UNICORN TEARS, TO HELP YOUR WOUND HEAL! B3  

Dappou Rock
Captain

Shy Receiver

UPDATES, F&Q'S, s**t.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas