Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:30 am
User Image

Staggering her way along, the scraggly and worn lioness held onto her sense of life. Clinging to her very essence to get her back home. She'd been travelling for days, and at this rate, couldn't even remember why'd she'd left home in the first place. All she could think about now was her belly. She was absolutely starving, and with her exotic pelt colors and terrible hunting tactics she hadn't had a meal since she'd left.

A small rock appeared in her path, and the lioness quickly tripped over it. Causing her to tumble very painfully to the ground. She was in pain, but nothing she couldn't deal with, her more obvious problem was her lack of strength to move. She physically couldn't muster the strength to move. She was stuck here, at least until her tired body could rest a bit.

"NO! I told you once already I don't regret leaving!

Why can't you be more useful and go find me some help?"

She growled, her fur bristled and her eyes glaring straight ahead at emptiness.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:39 am
User Image Nefarian hadn't yet left for the Maestros Del Mar lands, though he would feel the urge, the call of future propositions fairly shortly. The Son of the God of Hate plodded along at an even pace, feeling fairly at peace with himself. Sure, he always had the nagging feeling that he would displease his father or not stir enough trouble, but he didn't dwell on those thoughts at the moment.

Instead, he had decided to be content with his lot in life. His stomach was full. He was young and strong. He had tasks and ambitions. He was really not without, save for friends and a loving family.

"But who needs them? Not ussss."

"You're right, not us." He mumbled to the hiss int he back of his mind, a grin splayed across his orange emblazoned maw. It was a fine day to be wandering the lands and he, well, it was safe to say he was somewhat happy.

It was on this random wandering that his keen, orange eyes caught sight of a lioness in the distance. She had tripped and tumbled to a heap in the ground. Playtime? Very possibly. He altered his course to collide with her own, claws sheathing and unsheathing in anticipation.

"What's this? Taken a tumble, have we?"  

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:50 am
Nema shuddered as the male drew closer. She'd anticipated his scent as he drew in, but had nothing she could do to defend herself. She would just have to sit and endure whatever it was this lion wanted. Looking up at his face, the lioness felt even more uncomfortable, something about him just spooked her. He didn't seem right in the least, and if she could she likely would have ran quite a bit ago. Attempting to take in his whole body, she noticed his claws, and the odd look in his eyes.

Then she noticed his comment.

"I-I'm not looking for trouble, I just fell it's not a big deal." She growled lightly. Trying to covers her scrapes with her tail without dragging attention to herself. "I don't suppose you're here to help. So what is it you need?"

The pity in her eyes was undeniable, she was at his mercy and she knew it. Though she truly wished she wasn't. Angered by this lion's dominance and advantage, coupled with her family's constant whispers in her ear. Nema nearly went insane. It was taken everything she had to not make this lion aware of her quirk, but if they continued to nag in her ear? No, she wouldn't last much longer.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:57 am
She was down for the count and he knew it. She knew that he knew it. The thought brought a wry grin to his features as he lowered his great, shaggy head more closely to her, drinking in her scent as he became more oriented with the creature that had, unfortunately, found herself at his mercy. He was in a good, humorous mood and her growl did little to change that.

"Well, you may not be looking for trouble."

"But she's found it~"

"But you've found it. Can't you see that I am trying to walk, here? You've gone and plopped your rear right down in my way. However should we neutralize this situation?" His claws flexed, leaving pock marks in the soil beneath him.

"So, you see, you falling is a big deal." He practically hissed, his orange eyes narrowing into slits.  

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:00 pm
The male's words forced shivers down her spine as she lay there helpless. She knew she had to force herself to move soon, this male might turn violent and she wasn't the type for violence. Immediately she began to regret her decision to leave the pride, yet still couldn't remember exactly what had forced her away from her home. Was it the stars? Had they told her to come here? No, they would never put her through such a thing ... would they? Her heart sank as she began to realize just how much trouble she was in. She was truly terrified, something she could honestly say she hadn't been in quite some time. But she would pull through this, she just had to endure whatever this lion had in store for her.

"I-I guess you'll have to go around. Regardless of whether I plopped my rear here or not, I was here first." She state matter of factly. "I-I told you I don't want any trouble, so why don't you just go on your way? What's keeping you here? It's not like you're going to help." Nema whined the words as she looked down at the ground. She couldn't look him in the eye, those piercing gold orbs were just too creepy.

Sitting motionless, her family continued to shout for her to stand and defend herself. Be the lioness they knew she could be. But she was helpless - what were they blind? Disgusted she tried to block them out, but the voices just got louder and louder until -

She snapped - jerking her head quickly to face the direction she imagined the voices to be coming from - "BE QUIET!" She hissed. "I'm in enough danger already!"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:43 pm
"You obviously don't know who you are talking to, do you?"

"Of course she doesn't. You're nothing... Yet. A henchmen, that is all."

His ears flattened as that tiny voice chided him and a bewildered look of anger crossed his face as he listened to his own criticism. Brushing it off, however, he returned his attention to the fallen lioness that was before him. She wouldn't meet his gaze, much to his satisfaction. In doing so, she would be issuing a challenge, one she obviously couldn't make do with, and a chuckle escaped his maw. He flexed his paw none too far from her face, showing off dark, sickle claws.

And then she shouted, which caught him completely off guard. As much as he wanted to appear as a stoic badass, his visage slipped with his surprise as he backed away from the female ever so slightly, his sinister expression faltering to one more of confusion.

"What?"  

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:11 pm
No, if she knew who he, she wouldn't be in this situation would she? She would know who he was, and that it was a safe bet that she shouldn't interfere. But instead she was clueless, and pretty much made it clear accidentally by merely shrugging her shoulders at his question. To which she was quickly threatened with his talon like claws. Another shudder ran down her spine, why the hell was she always the one that got picked on? WHY?!

Wincing as his claws came considerably close to one of her eyes, Nema had had enough. She didn't know who this lion was, but she wasn't going to just wait for him to kill her. She had to run! Twitching her legs she could feel that her muscles had slightly relaxed from her long trek, but still she knew she wasn't capable of a quick sprint. Maybe if she trailed him off with words, she could postpone her own demise?

But she found it unnecessary, the lion seemed taken off guard at her rather absurd blurt out. Normally Nema wasn't very perceptive, but when she needed to, she could be quite the little investigator. She was quick to note his surprised face, and his even more spooked stature as he backed away. Her heart sank a bit as she realized, not even villains wanted to be around a crazy lioness.

"N-Nothing, I wasn't talking to you." She hissed, her tone actually rather strong considering her postion. "I don't think i'd be telling my enemy what they already knew, Would I?" She was pissed, and notably so.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:21 pm
The change in her tone was enough to dour his mood somewhat. He hadn't been expecting her to fight back and his autumn coloured eyes narrowed further, still, his brown and the bridge of his muzzle wrinkling in both annoyance and distaste.

"Then who were you talking to, cub? The grass?" He tossed his head back slightly as he laughed at her, almost hoping to poke and prod more anger from her. Seemed the lioness might have some fight left in her, after all, even if it wasn't a physical fight she could offer him.

"That's it, indulge in your anger. Hate me, won't you?" He smirked as he began to move, slowly circling the brightly coloured female, his tail swaying slowly, to and fro, behind his thick limbs.

"It makes the final blow that much more enjoyable." Did he plan on killing her? Not really. There was something about fear, however, that he found intoxicating. Fear and anger, that is, and now that he knew she'd fight back, at least somewhat, he was all the more inclined to try and goad her on.  

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:20 am
Knowing she couldn't very well admit that her family was nearby, Nema simply gave in to his questions. Agreeing to the very first idea that popped into his head. "Yeah, I was talking to the grass. You mean you can't hear it? It's being pretty loud..." She trailed off, wondering whether this would bate the lion into another conversation, though she had her doubts. He seemed out for blood, and nothing more.

"I'm not mad, and I don't hate you. If that's the only reason you cornered me, i'm sorry but you picked the wrong lioness." It was true, she had some serious emotions locked deep down within herself, but extreme anger and hatred? She honestly couldn't tell you if she'd ever felt them in her life. Well - she definitely didn't feel them now. She was terrified, and full of pity, but she couldn't admit her pity to this foul beast. He would likely tear her apart.

"Anger may be easy for you. But not everyone was born with that evil in their hearts." She tensed, testing the strength of her muscles. She still wasn't quite there yet.

Nema's eyes widened in pure fear at his final words.

the final blow...

So his intentions were to kill her? As she sat here helpless? Silently she looked up to the sky and prayed to the non visible stars for the guidance. But she got nothing in response. "Why don't you just leave me be? Lions like you have more important things to do than pick on the helpless!" Well, that wasn't entirely true and she knew it. That's all lions like him did, weed out the weak and leave only those they were too scared to fight.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:05 pm
He had to resist the urge to take one of his hefty paws and smack her in her face. Wait, why was he resisting the urge, anyway? A rumble left his throat, but that eerie grin, the one not permanently marked on his coat, never seemed to fade.

"Surely, you must be capable. I've not met a cat, yet, that is completely devoid of it." He chuckled as he resumed pacing, hardly bothered by her final quip. Sure, maybe not every lion was born with evil burning like a flame, within, but he'd never seen a feline completely devoid of the emotion he so favored.

"Well, you see, I'm actually quite bored at the moment. You're a fun toy." He chuckled with amusement as he rounded on her again. Her widened eyes were exactly what he hoped to see. His words were sinking in and she hadn't yet called him on his bluff. Of course, he could decide not to be bluffing, but he more enjoyed to see the fear and hate, rather than kill.

"Maybe if you'd get up off your stomach and grow a spine, I'll leave you alone. How does that sound? Or maybe... Maybe you could do me a little favor. Surely a weak, little lioness like you isn't all alone. Why don't you show me to your pride? I'm hungry."  

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:00 pm
Disgust filled every fiber of her being, but she tried her best to hold it back from his prying eyes. He was a vicious and cruel lion and if she gave him any more signs of weakness he likely to just kill her off now instead of toying with her. So she held back, biting her tongue and wincing at his painful words. She knew she was weak, she knew saw pitiful, but never had someone come up to her so bent on crushing her spirit to bits. Her began to chip into pieces and she could feel it. She had to hold back the tears she could feel so ready to stream down her face, and yet in the same breath she wanted to swat him across the face. Give him a nice scar to show the 'hatred' she seemed to be harboring deep down. But she knew she couldn't.

"I'm not you're toy." She growled though gritted teeth, her anger seething over her fear. She knew she had to get up soon, and his next comment only strengthened that resolve. "I'll get up off my stomach when i'm good and ready. I don't need you to tell me it's time." She hissed the words as she began working her weak body to its feet. She was extremely shaky on her feet, and was hardly able to stand. Much less sprint for her life. But she managed, with a triumphant sigh, she glared the male down with all her strength and muttered her final words. "My pride?" She huffed at his words. "You might as well eat me if you're that hungry, because if you tread there, you may become to meal."

Staggering on her weak feet, Nema began to sheathe and unsheathe her own claws. Clearly not as well taken care of as his, but still nice tools when she needed them to be. "There, i'm up, and you're path is clear. Perhaps that means it's time for you to pick on someone your own size?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:45 am
"As long as you're down, you're mine." He chuckled as he watched her waver beneath him. He felt powerful, as he always wanted to be, and wondered briefly if his father knew, as gods seemed to, and whether or not he was pleased by his son's actions.

Regardless, her growls and her anger were what he truly wanted to see and such emotions bubbling out of the lioness that seemed so timid brought him a sick sense of joy. Her hisses were like music to his ears. True, there was no way he was willing to take on a pride. He'd be ripped to shreds and she called his bluff, but it didn't dampen his mood.

"Oh, but I am having too much fun! Why would I want to stop, now? You're such a good sport." He grinned, revealing his ivory fangs. He knew he couldn't stay much longer. Something was coming and he wanted to be there for it. To stick around might cause him to miss the opportunity to cause mayhem on a larger scale. The seer flicked an ear this way and that, before looking over Nema once more.  

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:44 pm
"Yes, well there's the flaw in your plan. I'm no longer down." She smiled a sly smile in an attempt to confuse the male. She could tell he was quite enjoying himself, but to be quite fair she wasn't and she wasn't planning to stick around much longer. Her body ached as she stood on it, her joints stiff, her legs shaky but she had to get out of here. This male had wasted more of her energy and time than she cared to admit to.

"Feh, so in other words, you're too fearful to face someone your own size." As he revealed his fangs a mental shudder ran down the female's spine. "I'm just going to go. Perhaps if you keep going you'll find another creature to make miserable..." Nema growled the words as she walked swiftly past the male, her tail flitting gently across his face as she went. "An absolute pleasure to meet you." A slight purr echoed from her lips as she rolled her eyes and let out a small chuckle. She wanted to sprint away, but that was still out of the question, so she might as well go out with a bang.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 2:11 am
Depawsit

"Oh, who said anything about that? I'll take on anyone, bigger or smaller." But she was up and moving and he knew he wouldn't stop her, as much as he longed to find her arteries with his fangs.

See if I care." He spat his words as she stood and waled past him. He wanted to rip her apart, but that wasn't quite his style. He was a bully and as badly as he wanted to kill her, he didn't quite have the guts to answer to her pride on his own, regardless of how brave and terrifying he thought he was. Son of a god or no, a swelled head would be a fast trip to getting himself kid of her threats were true ones.

"The pleasure is all mine. But remember, for every lion who escapes me, two more will take her place." A threat, though perhaps one that sounded hollow. He knew he had somewhere to be and she only served as a distraction for his next havoc-causing task. He simply stood, letting her leave without a backwards glance.  

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items