Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rahe Blackwood
Badger Lord
Rahe Blackwood
Badger Lord
Rahe Blackwood
Pathetic, begging forgiveness. Beg for punishment, beg for a correcting of the errors. We need warriors and soldiers, not those whos mistakes are covered up in words.
-.- I don't see you doing anything
Why would I beg for such, when I served our lordship at the homebase. I recieved wounds placing myself before attacks so he may continue ruling. Curve your tongue, I served the overlord.
let me guess in some other place? show me the topic
You are sitting in it. I can get you specific page numbers if you would like.
biggrin Its OK I'm going to stop flaming/insulting other 11 members

scream except traitors/quiters/spiers!

Eloquent Inquisitor

9,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Badger Lord
Rahe Blackwood
kit_katz_rock
An odd plus side to this whole situation:

After our foolish battle in the Believer's thread, a lot of us in the ZN were, and still are ashamed. But those who remain loyal to this organization AFTER the fact, and aren't afraid of punishment and scolding, are those you can trust. The ones who gave up after one mistake, and decided to quit, shouldn't have been a part of this army at all.

Those of us who remain shall continue to stand strong, and follow the commands of our overlord, 11.
Deserved a quote.

I amnot affraid of punishment or scolding! I am still loyal to 11!
Which is why you, and all other faithful members of the ZN are still here, and can be trusted. 3nodding
Hey, I asked to be part of the zurg nation a long time ago, and I'm still not on it... I was the first request on the reqruits page, but I'm not on the list...
The Crimson Devil
[NPC] alien_ufo_11
I SAID MAKE OUR PRESENCE KNOWN.. NOT ACT LIKE GAIAN NOOB APES!!! *cough cough*

ZERR0 WILL BE DISCIPLINED!
Sir, you should, or ask your secretary, to build a miniature training camp, where the meat shields shall go through massive training and testing, and if they prove worthy, let them serve your army, if not, they do not have the honour to serve our Overlord.

THERE WILL BE TRAINING CAMPS! IT WAS A MISTAKE TO SEND TROOPS SO ILL PREPARED!! *cough*
eater
Iceketch
[xNPCx] Shlerp
Iceketch
[xNPCx] Shlerp

Yes. xd
11 is very ill. Very ill..
He hates Gaians just off the fact that they are inferior. xp
Our troops are disorganized, but I need to go before 11 gets angry at me.

Take care Shlerp! I've seen 11's last post, and if the army will continue like that.....soon there will not be one anymore! rofl

I know, I'm going to go and try and keep things tame ...

KAY GOOD LUCK!

MAAAN! I feel so about to go and post something in the ZN thread with one of my mules! rofl

holy jeepers batman! my alien mule could join the army!

11! WE NEED A STRICT POLICY TO PREVENT MULES FROM ENTERING THE ARMY.
*First in line for training camps*

I am ready! Mold me into a fine soldier suitable for war! Show me how to resist their terrible "hugs" and impassiveness.
Zerr0 is still officer I am pleased
Hmm, looks like we're going to have training camps now..
Lovely. I am prepared to be trained!
Alien Invader Shadow
Eryphil
I believe the Boot Camp shall be in the guild.

That way we will not have any GIB spies infiltrating and observing our methods of training!
So I have to go through another boot camp lol

YOU will be useful in helping to set up bootcamp rules since you have IRL experience!

We already have a guild! I am slowly getting people accepted in.

Have patience.

Shadowy Werewolf

9,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • There are two sides... 50
[NPC] alien_ufo_11
The Crimson Devil
[NPC] alien_ufo_11

Sir, you should, or ask your secretary, to build a miniature training camp, where the meat shields shall go through massive training and testing, and if they prove worthy, let them serve your army, if not, they do not have the honour to serve our Overlord.

THERE WILL BE TRAINING CAMPS! IT WAS A MISTAKE TO SEND TROOPS SO ILL PREPARED!! *cough*

if we need cash for a sub forum in the guild i will give money to create it
kit_katz_rock
An odd plus side to this whole situation:

After our foolish battle in the Believer's thread, a lot of us in the ZN were, and still are ashamed. But those who remain loyal to this organization AFTER the fact, and aren't afraid of punishment and scolding, are those you can trust. The ones who gave up after one mistake, and decided to quit, shouldn't have been a part of this army at all.

Those of us who remain shall continue to stand strong, and follow the commands of our overlord, 11.

Who's quiting??
Just putting it out again that I have a blank guild I can donate to the cause
Narutard50
*First in line fore training camps*
Kali falls in behind Narutard," I am second in line,"

Aged Knight

4,075 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
[NPC] alien_ufo_11
The Crimson Devil
[NPC] alien_ufo_11

I offer my services to help run the boot camp my lord.
[NPC] alien_ufo_11
The Crimson Devil
[NPC] alien_ufo_11

I can't wait SIR!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces