Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
christie lee
Riryn Tilox
All this suck up-ness makes me laugh. : )

This reminds me of what it's like on that show "The Bachelor" xd

Ahaha!~
Exactly! ^_^!
Eryphil

^^; you obviously have not truely understood him. But I am glad to see that you are making progress. 3nodding

And yes. EVERYONE LISTEN TO 11 AND STOP QUESTIONING HIS SANITY and such.

I don't question his sanity.... I just question why we, of the Zurg nation are throwing ourselves at him... He is a good leader, that I have no doubt. I question the motives of the women in here, and I question why we are doing this. A good leader does not make a good boyfriend. He has much time on his hands, so why would any of us want that heart ache? Plus, there are many who wish to be with him.... has anyone ever heard of cheating?

Alien Traveler

25,950 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
Oblitta
I KNOW HE DOESNT LIKE MY SHOUTING.

BUT I WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES FOR HIM TO NOTICE ME.

ELEVEN I WILL STOP SHOUTING IF I AM CHOOSE.

AND WHISPER SWEET NOTHINGS INTO YOUR EAR.

YOU DO HAVE EARS.....RIGHT?
Are you...trying to make a deal with him? D:/
Even if he WOULD respond to sucha thing, how will a trivial manner such as volume of speech make him love you?

Tolerate you, perhaps, but LOVE? *laughs.*
Genshikenkun
christie lee
Riryn Tilox

Your siggy made me laugh. I love Drawn together! Its funny!

It's awesomeness wrapped in whoa. 3nodding
Gah...all this pleading to be Master 11's bride is making me sicker! If I wasn't trying to make a difference by making it known that I actually have a little authority around this place, rather than hovering in the background and observing, I'd send myself back to bed this very moment! gonk

mad ...and for those of you who are degrading yourselves along with your pleading should be ashamed of yourselves! Master 11 has already stated that love would guide him. If that is the case, no matter how you present yourself, it wouldn't give you a greater or less chance at becoming his bride! My suggestion, if you feel you have to make yourself blatantly known, try having a normal conversation! Most of you only want to be his bride because of his high-ranking stature around here!

I can't stand suck-ups!
Lintra
11, I am a faithful follower, of your army, and you are a worthy leader....BUT!
You should prove yourself to your potentional females first! It is terriable that women are throwing themselves at you for your title ALONE! PROVE TO US THAT YOU ARE WORTHY OF OUR ATTENTION AS WOMEN!
Come on girls, I speak from experiance, a guy who demands for a women to prove herself is nothing but trouble.... I will follow 11, BUT I REFUSE TO BE ANOTHER LUSTSICK FOOL!
You are wrong, sorry to say. See, 11 demands for a faithful woman to prove herself, and not for him to prove himself, as many women will want to be his wife, for the simple fact that he holds lots of power and influence. His title is huge, and for them to brag of him being their husband. So with a good debate, I prove you wrong. He has shown his soft side with poetic words. He does not need to prove anything more, if you think he does, it is simply that you do not trust him.
I have seen the errors of my way. I will no longer harm anyone, including my siblings. I will not use Zurg Nation to bring conflict to this world.

The true meaning of power is not world domination. It is love!
Nothing is more powerful than love.. nothing! *cough*

Eloquent Inquisitor

9,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Lintra
Eryphil

^^; you obviously have not truely understood him. But I am glad to see that you are making progress. 3nodding

I don't question his sanity.... I just question why we, of the Zurg nation are throwing ourselves at him... He is a good leader, that I have no doubt. I question the motives of the women in here, and I question why we are doing this. A good leader does not make a good boyfriend. He has much time on his hands, so why would any of us want that heart ache? Plus, there are many who wish to be with him.... has anyone ever heard of cheating?
Are you suggesting that 11 is a cheater? What a terrible pre-assumption... sad
-continues waiting-

-_-

If you can't have more than 160, can I at least be 3.14?
*laughs hysterically as she reads the posts* rofl
Eryphil
The Goddess Keira
[NPC] alien_ufo_11
THE ONLY SICKNESS I AM SUFFERING IS FROM LOVE-SICKNESS. *cough cough*

I WILL FIND MY LOVE, EVEN IF IT MEANS MY LIFE!

My aplogies for being concerned, my lord. I just remember some of the past things you said, and it just seemed, and it wa-

- I'm merely sorry.

Is there anything we in the ZN can do to help you on your quest?

If i don't question his sanity than I have to believe he is truely looking for love. This leads on to the thinking that the overlord is selfishly willing to put the Zurg Nation at risk to fuel his own personal needs.
Im sorry but I can't bring myself to believe that 11 would put his own welfare above that of the Mothership and the Zurg Nation therfore it is only logical to conclude that he is indeed suffering from delusions brought on by his sickness.
;-; I'd so love to be your bride. heart

But..

I'm not worthy.I'm not worthy.I'm not worthy.I'm not worthy.I'm not worthy.I'm not worthy.I'm not worthy.I'm not worthy.I'm not worthy.I'm not worthy.I'm not worthy.I'm not worthy.I'm not worthy.I'm not worthy.I'm not worthy.I'm not worthy.I'm not worthy.I'm not worthy.I'm not worthy.I'm not worthy.I'm not worthy.I'm not worthy.I'm not worthy.I'm not worthy.I'm not worthy.
Riryn Tilox
christie lee
Riryn Tilox

Ahaha!~
Exactly! ^_^!

My favorite thing about that show is, he can suggest anything for their dates and they will pretend to like it.

Scuzzybachelordude: Hey want to go eat glass?

RealityTVHoe: I love eatting glass. We are totally soulmates. heart

4,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
[NPC] alien_ufo_11
I have seen the errors of my way. I will no longer harm anyone, including my siblings. I will not use Zurg Nation to bring conflict to this world.

The true meaning of power is not world domination. It is love!
Nothing is more powerful than love.. nothing! *cough*

Correct.
Riryn Tilox

Me too rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces