Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Well, I don't normally eat gaians, their a bit chewy for my tastes. I do know an excelent recipe though.

Ingredients

1 gaian, preferably one who goes by the title of GCD queen.
Carrots
Peas
Parsley
Peppers

Bring one large pot of broth to a boil. Invite GCD queen over to watch.

Tell her you are going to kick it up a notch. Proceed to knock her out while screaming "BAM!"

As this is a family site, I will skip the details involving clothes. Be sure to sell them on the market place though. Big money. Be sure to wash the gaian before adding them to the pot. They can carry disease.

Add Gaian to the pot. Stir vigorously while adding vegetables and herbs too pot.

Let simmer for 5 minutes. Afterwards, use a filter to remove unwanted items, such as bones, hair and eyes. I prepared mine earlier.

You now have one royal stew. Serves 19.
Pure Gaian 'Pasta'

5 intestines
1 chopped brain
4 diced limbs
1 organ puree

Boil the intestines, pour the puree on top, sprinkle with limp pieces and garnish with brains. Enjoy!
cooking gaians! Sounds great! I'll just sneck out this bat door now. gonk AHHHHHHHH

Magical Sex Symbol

Hmm... I think you should have a recipe for gaian flavoured cookies. As you may have noticed those are the most culinary refined and commonly used food on gaia. It would combine the best of both worlds. Or one world.. actually, as the cookies and the gaians are from gaia... but that's besides the point ;^^. (You could always add in some Zurg, the energy drink mind you wink )

The ingredients needed:

A fresh amount of Gaians, try to avoid the ones with very pale, greyish skin, they might carry some zombie diseases.

Also try to avoid the noobs and despies, not only do they not have a brain to add flavour, but they also add a vile biley taste to the food. Furthermore there is a chance the despies won't scream, they might find it kinky... we all want our victims to scream while being killed don't we wink .

Some eggs, if you want your cookies ultimately very chocolate flavoured (and all chickens are eaten by mentally crazed cows), you might want to try chocolate creme eggs as an alternative.

A bit of dough, nothing special here, though you might want to bribe some farmers to get to it.

A can o'milk
, some say that probed cows give better sample and who am I to disagree? They truly do, so you give them a good probing before aquiring the needed ingredient.

Chocolate (optional), a very highly requested and appreciated ingredient, by some though, it is preferred left out, as it can take away the taste of fresh Gaians.

Apparatus to disect, split, stamp, rip or destroy gaian. , your choice is endless here, from your traditional sword to the more sophisticated alien gun, anything will do. Heck, you can even use your bare hands. (if you don't mind blood underneath your fingernails of course wink ).

How to make:

Considering you've lured your prey (gaians) to the desired place already. (You could say you're throwing a party, they'll be stampeding you for sure wink ) You need to start getting the gaians... into smaller pieces, using the weapon of your choice. It's best to get them into seperate 10 by 10 cm blocks, preferably smaller, but that's the maximum. These blocks should be shredded and mixed, till you got a nice and bloody mixture.
Pour the remains in a big mix, adding the (creme)eggs and (probed)milk. Mix around vigourously till you've got a slightly red, creamy mixture.
Just take a small taste (when no one is looking), mmm... taste good doesn't it?
Let's continue.
After being mixed around you add a bit of dough and continue mixing. (Mixing can get you tired, try to probe another gaian (or cow, they seem smarter from time to time) into doing it for you.)
Take out the mixture and make it into fun little shape, what'll be? You could go with the classic round shape or get original, make an eyeball, or a gaian head, perhaps l'll w'ttl cute probed animals (especially cows), take your pick wink .
Let the mixture bake for a few minutes, by this time it'll become apperant if your gaians are (by wonder, being shredded and such) still alive. If so, they'll probably scream something about turning the air conditioning on and such. (Or if you accidently did take a noob, something about wanting your gold).
The baking process can be quickened by using a laser gun or similiar technology, be careful not to shoot at full power though, you don't want to burn your cookies.
When all-baked and ready, you can take your mixture.
Congrats, you have made a delicious culinary meal.
Have fun eating it wink .

Tips:

Try to use the ingredients in a ratio: 6:4:5:2:3

Depending on how strong you want the taste of blood to be you might want to use different methods of ripping the humans.

Try serving them at parties, they'll be a blast ^^.

An average of 6 adult gaians can make about 50-100 cookies, depending on the size and form of the gaian (and the cookies).

Enjoy wink .

P.S, Look forward to more culinary tasteful recipes from my side wink .

Tipsy Kitten

HA.
    <3

I propose, that, instead of Mods and Admins, You use n00bs.

They are quite inexpensive, and you could have it every night!!

Trust me, It's hard to find a Lanzer and a VO, especially after you eat the originals.

Plus, due to their rarity, they will be quite expensive, just like an Angelic Halo in the marketplace.

I've got other good ideas too, get your recipe cards, and we'll swap.
    wink
Well, Any gaian, Noob or Admin,

Are good in a clear soup.

You throw them in, a few petals from several collected flowers,
some redbino or Zurg as stock, a few fillet of Guppys

Slowly simmer., strain and then serve chilled.

This way you get to re-use the Noob or Admin...
Pocket Sized Pancakes Famous Gaian Cheesecake Pie Recipe.

Cream Cheese Layer:
8 ounces of softened cream cheese
1/4 cup of sugar
1 teaspoon of vanilla
1 egg

In another bowl:
15 ounces Gaian puree
1/3 cup evaporated milk
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 eggs
1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
Dash of nutmeg
Dash of salt

Prepare:
Combine softened cream cheese, 1/4 cup sugar, and vanilla, blending with electric mixer.
Blend in egg. Pour cream cheese mixture over crust.
Combine remaining ingredients in another bowl; mix to blend well. Pour over cream cheese mixture. Bake at 350 for about 1 hour and 15 minutes or until set.
Chill. Serve with whipped topping or whipped cream.

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
Vegetarian Pizza

You'll need:

Cheese
Tomato Sauce
Pizza Dough
1 Gaian Vegetarian

'Nuff said.
ZeekSlider
Vegetarian Pizza

You'll need:

Cheese
Tomato Sauce
Pizza Dough
1 Gaian Vegetarian

'Nuff said.

How is that a Gaian Recipe?

And, noobs are stringy nerd like tasting, I don't see how they'd be good in anything.

Magical Sex Symbol

Nooblets taste vile and bile, a long lasting aftertaste that rests on the tongue. Not very pleasant wink .
I call this...

ChatterBox Soufle

Ingredients

- Three Ripe N00bs. Must be Freshly harvested.

- Two Flamers. If you cannot find them, use Troll's.

- One Quester. Must be poor/Begging.

- One Quiz Maker. Quizzes made must be over 2000 questions.

Preparation

Grate all three n00bs into a bowl. Put aside for later use.

Boil the Flamers (or Troll's) until tender. Remove internal organs, place inside grated n00b bowl.

Snap the quester in half and sprinkle innards on n00b gratings and Flamer organs. Dispose of immediately - fumes may cause harm to face.

Peel the skin off the Quiz maker. Blend N00b gratings, Flamer organs and Quester Innards until lumpy mush.

Place skin over the mush, arrange as you wish on a plate.

Cook at 220 Degree's Celsius until golden brown.
You should try hufu its cheaper than gaian's and puts up less struggle
Dearest 05...
Here is one of my personal favorite recipes which involve Gaians. A modified version of a Costa Rican favorite.

Gaian Escabeche
A bottle of ketchup (Una botella de ketchup)
A little of vinegar (Un poco de vinegar)
Cocoa
Two Gaians (Dos Gaians)
Vegetables
Water (Agua)

Slice up gaians into various shapes such as cylinders and cubes and whatnot, think vegetable-like. Slice up some vegetables too, if you so desire. Don't be afraid, get creative!

Empty the bottle of ketchup into a pot on the stove, along with the vinegar (to taste), and a pinch of cocoa. Toss in the diced and sliced Gaian bits and vegetables, add water to thin ketchup a little. Do so to your taste. Light fire beneath pot and cover. Allow to stew until a lovely aroma fills your home, and carrots are just barely chewy, and Gaian flesh is melt-in-your-mouth savory, like a roast.

Serve alone or with rice.

Feeds 2 Zurg (great for dates!), or 5 Costa Ricans. heart

cheese_whine
first slice a chunk of moochi meat into a blender.

Then,add the sulliva from EXACTLY 45 girl gians and 29 boy gians.

then add 1,000 wood chips and ONE gwee heart.

Finally,add 800 emerald-back lion fishes to the blender and blend for 54hrs/2days and serve with gaian "boogies" if possible.
kitty dish
Needed: one coco kitty (dead)

cut cocos nose into three triangles
poke out eyeballs and squish them into what looks like egg yolk
take one tea-spoon of blood
soak three slices of nose in blood (preferably warm blood)
cook nose until brown
mix with mushed eye ball
take the skin of cat and make a bowl shaped object
mix eyes and nose for two minutes
pour into bowl shaped object made of cat skin
bake for 5 hours
when done will look like a pie
Then stick organs on top and poke the whiskers thru the organs
light the ends of the whiskers after dipping them in fat
it will light and there you go, a kitty dish

Quick Reply

Submit