Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yenno the task where you have to fetch the chickens for Rubella, right?
I can get freebies from her but I'm not able to get her the chickens! Why?! D:

Avant-Garde Fairy

29,400 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • 5000 High Score 200
Some NPCs are glitched like Katsumi in Zen Garden, and the G-corp Labtech in Old Aqueduct. There are a lot of Gaians which were stuck with the quests and can't complete though.
Starburst Colors- EoM
Some NPCs are glitched like Katsumi in Zen Garden, and the G-corp Labtech in Old Aqueduct. There are a lot of Gaians which were stuck with the quests and can't complete though.

Even if I'm not able to complete Rubella's task, am I still able to move on and do other tasks in Zen and Bass'ken? >w>

Avant-Garde Fairy

29,400 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • 5000 High Score 200
Ms Pillows
Starburst Colors- EoM

Even if I'm not able to complete Rubella's task, am I still able to move on and do other tasks in Zen and Bass'ken? >w>

Hmm, yeah, maybe

High-functioning Bibliophile

12,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Hellraiser 500
Ms Pillows
Starburst Colors- EoM

Yes. I cannot do Rubella's task though it is on my list. But I have done tasks in Zen Gardens already.
Margem
Ms Pillows
Starburst Colors- EoM

Yes. I cannot do Rubella's task though it is on my list. But I have done tasks in Zen Gardens already.

Ahhh. :0 Okie, thanks! X3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces