Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Gaian

7,550 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
So I came on gaia for the first time since like 2013, and found out that zOMG closed. I haven't played for a long time, but I was saddened to hear that it was taken off, because it was nice to know it was there if I wanted to play it again. I'm frankly EXTREMELY sick of seeing games and websites being taken down, because their poor developers can barely afford to buy ramen to stay alive, let alone fix or maintain it. No, admit it, you're greedy and lazy. So there was this security issue and blah blah...um, simple, FIX IT. Oh, you don't have anyone that knows the code anymore? Well gee, maybe if you hadn't cut half the freaking staff you'd have some game developers to fix zOMG. Oh wait, that means you'd have to spend more money to pay them! Oh God! Anything but that! Seriously, gaia has been around for almost TWELVE years and it's always been a popular site, and unless like the whole staff have serious gambling addictions or something, you're not hurting for money in any way. You just can't be happy with having to spend it on these "silly games" that don't generate any profit. You just want to work on the stupid cash shop so you can line your fat a** wallets even more. Newsflash, if you take everything people come on a website to play, they aren't going to buy ANYTHING from your stupid cash shop. What's the point?

And what's the deal with everything being so expensive now? I'm glad that some of the little bugs and other stuff from towns is now worth a ton, but still, half the items in the marketplace now are in the BILLIONS. Even if I had that much, I would never spend that much on a single item, and most people probably wouldn't, because it's absolutely ridiculous.
Oh, and that's another thing...you take off zOMG, one of the only ways I (and probably a lot of others) made gold, and make items MORE expensive? How does this make sense at all? Oh yeah, I guess it doesn't matter because we can just buy stuff with gaia cash now. Well sorry gaia, I really AM poor, as are a lot of other people, and we can't afford to spend money on virtual items.

Anyway, so because of this, I went on youtube to find the soundtrack, and I thought I'd share it for others to enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1D781F289CAE782A

Not all of the songs are in the playlist, but you can find more on the user's profile.

9,975 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Yeahhhhhhhhhhh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items