Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

12,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Survivor 150
when they took down zomg , we lost all our equipped rings , will we get those returned to us, ?

Perfect Saint

They are pretty much unusable. You can unsoulbind them and perhaps sell them for...lol....0.5 gold.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/zomg-gaia-s-mmo/unsoulbind-rings/t.95120139/

Dangerous Lunatic

12,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Survivor 150
Well I was referring to the rings that were not returned to my inventory ,sugar rush and fortune and the others I had equipped on zomg

Dangerous Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
michiru_shayhime
Well I was referring to the rings that were not returned to my inventory ,sugar rush and fortune and the others I had equipped on zomg

love your darly picture btw - but zomg shuld come back .....

Perfect Saint

michiru_shayhime
They never really leave your inventory even if you have them equipped on zOMG. Must be some glitch. Not sure if they will bother to fix things anymore. It's not like they will fire up the game anymore.
You can file a ticket via the contact us link at the bottom and ask about issues with items.

Dangerous Lunatic

12,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Survivor 150
Myrielle
michiru_shayhime
They never really leave your inventory even if you have them equipped on zOMG. Must be some glitch. Not sure if they will bother to fix things anymore. It's not like they will fire up the game anymore.
You can file a ticket via the contact us link at the bottom and ask about issues with items.

True thank you might just do that

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces