Welcome to Gaia! ::

It has been years since I've played on the site, so I created a new one today. I realize the whole story line is different. When I'm playing 'zOMG!', Elizabeth is telling me to upgrade my ring with the charge orbs I received. I go to the Null Chamber and talk to Trixie. She tells me to open my inventory, select my ring, and upgrade it to Level 2.

My problem is that when I open my inventory, I don't even see a ring.

How on earth do I upgrade, when I don't even have a ring?

If anyone could tell me how to fix it, that'd be great

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
scroll down in your inventory? Might be hiding.
Otherwise, you encountered a nasty glitch. You'll have to ask to leech with someone until you get a ring. sad

User Image

Popular Noob

Avangelyne
It has been years since I've played on the site, so I created a new one today. I realize the whole story line is different. When I'm playing 'zOMG!', Elizabeth is telling me to upgrade my ring with the charge orbs I received. I go to the Null Chamber and talk to Trixie. She tells me to open my inventory, select my ring, and upgrade it to Level 2.

My problem is that when I open my inventory, I don't even see a ring.

How on earth do I upgrade, when I don't even have a ring?

If anyone could tell me how to fix it, that'd be great

Your Guns ring should be in your ring pane, not in your inventory. Still, might be worth checking to see if it's hiding in your ring bag, so try scrolling down. Gaian'd by Rainbow Filled Nights. gonk

Also, check your inventory under the zOMG! tab on the site itself to see if it is there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff