Welcome to Gaia! ::

crying Hello, and welcome, to the memorial of Zomg, we will be saying some words, and hoping for the revival of Zomg,of Gaia online, I hope we can see another day, of our faithful friend, Zomg, please, I would like to hear some final praises to Zomg, the way I made all of my online Gaia friends. crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying heart heart heart heart heart cry cry cry crying crying crying crying gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk

High-functioning Lunatic

Zomg was a dear friend of mine. We spent hours together full of fun with making new friends and fighting powerful enemies. The death of our dear beloved Zomg felt so sudden. I never got to log in and say goodbye to my favourite places that Zomg let me see. All I have now to remember her are the rings she gave me. I will treasure them forever in hopes that our dear Zomg may return to us again.
FlameSnow
Zomg was a dear friend of mine. We spent hours together full of fun with making new friends and fighting powerful enemies. The death of our dear beloved Zomg felt so sudden. I never got to log in and say goodbye to my favourite places that Zomg let me see. All I have now to remember her are the rings she gave me. I will treasure them forever in hopes that our dear Zomg may return to us again.
thank you, Flame Snow that was quite beautiful. heart does anyone else have some final words to say? about the one, very special game that we all loved? emotion_bigheart gaia_angelright

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff